Trans Breastfeeding

>Trannies aren't real wom-
gizmodo.com/transgender-woman-breastfeeds-her-baby-after-experiment-1822995349

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Anyone got that .webm of the lactating trap on /gif/?

>child abuse

>woman
>her

This should be considered sexual assault of an infant

There's literally nothing wrong with making an infant ingest hormone replacement therapy laced milk through his dad-mom's surgically altered pseudo-breasts.

trannies are try hards.

I was there when it happened :^)

We've officially surpassed Weimar degeneracy

Jesus Christ kill it

>feeding your baby puss
Imagine sucking on a huge nasty zit. That's what this freak is feeding the baby.

All involved should be shot dead.

>deforming your body this much
Disgusting

>All involved
Yeah, I wonder who the doctor behind this could be...

Oh also I'd kill myself if I learned I was breastfed by a man when I was a baby

you have to go back

I hope someone kills you and your family. Mass repliers are worse than jews and niggers

This hill I'm going to die on

wait tiII they start giving birth out of their tranny vaginas!

That's Heresy and Haram in the same time.

dude what the fuck is this

its a "neo vagina" this is what happens to a dick when its cut open, inverted ans shoved up into you.

It begins to rot which is why you need to cIean it out daiIy otherwise you get that netto-mucus Iooking stuff you see in the picture.

The smeII apparentIy is the worst in the worId.

If I would do the same shit I could breastfeed aswell without being trans.

We already know that men can lactate

dude...

this is what the trans movement is hiding. if most trannies knew the truth they wouIdnt be trannies anymore.

British men maybe.

Did anybody read the actual case report?
>A 30-year-old transgender woman presented to clinic seeking help to achieve her goal of breastfeeding. She explained that her partner was pregnant but not interested in breastfeeding
kek
>Her surgical history was notable only for laparoscopic cholecystectomy. She had not had any gender-affirming surgeries such as breast augmentation, orchiectomy, or vaginoplasty.
A dude that still has his dick and balls is breatfeeding
>On initial examination the patient was a pleasant, well nourished, well developed woman who appeared her stated age. Her breasts were noted to be Tanner stage V.
Full-sized boobies though, courtesy of hormones.
>Throughout this process, the patient used domperidone that was obtained from Canada, where it is commonly used off-label as a galactogogue.
Basically he was taking a nausea medication to produce milk. Technically, anybody with man boobs could do this without going full tranny-mode.

>Yeah, I wonder who the doctor behind this could be...
>A medical team from Mount Sinai in New York City is the first to formally report on the details of an experimental therapy that allowed a transgender woman to exclusively breastfeed her newborn baby for six weeks.
>Jew York City
>A new technique developed by Tamar Reisman and Zil Goldstein at Mount Sinai’s Center for Transgender Medicine and Surgery marks “the first time medical professionals have worked towards the same goal and published their results in a medical journal,” according to a press release.
>Reisman
>Goldstein
I want Sup Forums to stop being right.

This whole tranny revolution does a number on my brain

So it's a dude that wants to lactate...
Because his "partner" is pregnant (so has to be an actual woman)

So it's a dude... that calls himself a tranny... with a woman... who is pregnant... but doesn't want to breast feed.

I... so is he gay or not?
I can't even

most of then are pedos.

>making an infant ingest hormone replacement therapy laced milk
Come to think of it, this is the most fucked up part.
That guy is taking estrogen and shit, isn't he? Wouldn't that be potentially bad for a baby to be exposed to through his bodily fluids?

>>A new technique developed by Tamar Reisman and Zil Goldstein at Mount Sinai’s Center for Transgender Medicine and Surgery
>goldstein
every time

i know some good jews, i'm not anti-semetic. but still. every fucking time

WELL COLOUR ME FUCKING SHOCKED
I HAD ABSOLUTELY NO EXPECTATION THAT INDIVIDUALS OF A CERTAIN ETHNICITY MIGHT BE BEHIND THIS

TRULY THE WESTS GREATEST ALLY

It sounds ridiculous but I think we're only a few short years from the (((mainstream media))) telling people that it's perfectly reasonable for male trannies to be masturbating whilst they breastfeed their babies.

>Also, the study didn’t look into the nutritional quality of the breastmilk produced, which would be good to know
>She was able to exclusively breastfeed her baby for six weeks

so they took a baby and fed it exclusively on an untested form of male breast milk with unknown nutitional quality

a human baby was their guinea pig. how the fuck is this legal? oh right, because it's degenerate and therefore "tolerent" to let them hurt children because "muh 72 genders"

the time for tolerence is over

critical phase of human development, the baby needs nutritional quality, and they do this instead. this is criminal. oh but now i'm being transphobic to question the ethics of human babies as test subjects in genderlarping medical experiments.

This is news?

Male lactation is literally my fetish

>That said, Joshua Safer of Boston Medical Center told New Scientist that there’s “no reason why the cells in these breasts wouldn’t make milk the same way that those of non-transgender women do.”
>non-transgender women

well, better get used to this, right leaves?

Demons!
The lot of them.
They are not rats, they are demons aiming to destroy us, the children of God.
He created us and Lucifer betrayed Him. Lucifer created the jews to betray God's creation.

Wouldn't the hormones they're taking be in the "milk" they're feeding these babies? That part alone sounds really bad.

I know I'm outing myself here, but who's got the webm that has that one tranny with A-cup hormone tits lactating on her bed?

>mfw slaanesh daemons are manifesting themselves into reality

Abomination

>a baby can get AIDS from drinking breast milk of an infected woman
>this is fine though

>implying mentally ill men are anything more than mentally ill men

I'm not convinced at least some of these gay men won't intentionally infect infants with HIV after this trans-breastfeeding trend takes off to try to get a cure faster.

Men can breastfeed already, why did the tranny need surgery?

WELP, I'm going to church on Sunday.

I am now in favor of executions by stoning.

i thought his name was just a meme

Oh great, American women stopped breastfeeding and now trannies will do this. Absolutely mindblowing.

Most likely but we don't want to be insensitive now do we?

>That guy is taking estrogen and shit, isn't he? Wouldn't that be potentially bad for a baby to be exposed to through his bodily fluids?
what hormones do you think biological women have?

>hormone replacement therapy is identical to natural female hormone production
Somehow I'm skeptical.