US producing its own oil

Do you guys not see that all of the current political climate is due to US petro-independence?

Saudi coup, Israeli deep state civil war, collapse of African markets (led to refugees, slavery in n.Af.), Chinese expansion into the sea (securing trading routes), Russia losing income from oil export- dying breathes seen in Ukrainian expansion, Iran.

The Saudis lobbied through the Clinton administration to stop US oil production during late bush, through Obama administration. That ended with Trump. Remember how anti fracking was pushed so hard?

This is pol, so let's talk politics. What happens now? US pulls out of major global oil market, we are largely independent, or capable of independence in nearly every market.

Who suffers? Who comes out on top?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nd8uiIpAy8E
eia.gov/tools/faqs/faq.php?id=32&t=6
youtube.com/watch?v=fhbpcMdKZi8
www2.emersonprocess.com/siteadmincenter/PM Articles/Olsen_CEP_April2015.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We come out on top because that's the intended goal. Oil was found in saudi arabia awhile ago, ever since then it's been a non-stop race from every country to try and control it. You can call it whatever you want, terrorism, freedom whatever, but everyone knows in the end it's all about the resources otherwise why the fuck would we even bother going half way across the world

>US petro-independence
lmao, it's a temporary thing. completely unsustainable or scalable to an ever increasing population.

Sure, but now China is the largest buyer of Saudi oil. Unfortunately their trade routes are contested by Japan, who has the strongest navy in the region.

Does the US slide back into isolationism?

75 years worth of oil at current consumption rates, not including offshore drilling.

>ever increasing population.
maybe we should stop telling citizens to not have kids so we can encourage low iq third worlders to breed like fucking rabbits and flood in
i swear every single problem from pollution, to over-population, terrorist attacks and war is directly cause by the leftist agenda

We've always been isolationists and it won't ever change. The overwhelming majority of people in this country could give less of a fuck about anything outside of it

Fracking causes earthquakes and requires a carcinogenic powder that they just put out in the open less than 5 miles from houses. The gallons of water used during the process are not usable for anything afterwards and they simply leave it at the sight.

Fracking is not good and anti-fracking campaigns are formed by US citizens

>Korean War
>Vietnam
>Gulf war
>operation Iraqi freedom
>Afghanistan
>Libya

>isolationist

US imports millions of barrels of oil wtf r u talking about

gas prices keep giong up

I have a working theory that part of the reason the United States doesn't use their massive reserves of oil is in case of large scale war.

We haven't had Saudi oil since 2014. Canada is our bitch so it doesn't even count. We are currently pulling a significant amount from our own land, and ever decreasing amounts from Canada since Trudeau is a cunt.

>formed by US citizens

Sure bud.

Everything you'd want to know about this can be found in this presentation:
youtube.com/watch?v=Nd8uiIpAy8E

>(starts @ 3:20)

I've seen this.

Can't speak for the rest of the poltards.

bump

>fracking is not good
This isn't 2008 anymore, those arguments have been thoroughly debunked

Most people don't want to accept the truth. Or Pol is being slid by pseudo happenings and some kids with guns.

>The past
>Majority of people
>Just because we war with said countries means we some how low key personally give a fuck.

Get your sprawling neokike ass out of here.

Lol how stupid can you be? Americans aren't isolationists, look at the amount of trade we do. Every other item is from China, the amount of shit we buy from Amazon from all over the world. The amount of tourism and travel that goes on every single day. The only isolationist here is you in your room on your computer.

Hadn’t even mentioned deposits around Cuba, significant enough that Putin wiped their debts clean during Obongo/Cuba courtship.

In 2016, U.S. net imports (imports minus exports) of petroleum from foreign countries were equal to about 25% of U.S. petroleum consumption. This percentage was up slightly from 24% in 2015, which was the lowest level since 1970. Petroleum includes crude oil and petroleum products.

eia.gov/tools/faqs/faq.php?id=32&t=6

The past? We are currently at war in Afghanistan. Libya was 2011, and if you include kurds and proxies we are at war in half a dozen other countries.

Americans are isolationists, our government isn't. Thank the kikes for that.

youtube.com/watch?v=fhbpcMdKZi8

nuclear power + fuel synthesis = not easy, but actually cheaper than petroleum

The idea that our civilization has a dearth of energy is patently absurd. Small, modular nuclear reactors (like the ones on naval vessels) will enable us to synthesize simple fuels like Dimethyl Ether and Methanol as an easy replacement for transportation fuels. This at costs that are similar or significantly lower than fossil-based fuels.

The idea that the only two options are Rejewable or Fossil Jew is a deep state lie.

>Posts YouTube video presumably defending his stance
>D-did I win yet, user?
Like I give a shit, go ahead and use all the Sup Forums buzzwords you like, no one's going to buy your nonsense

Globalization is here to stay

>Government isn't isolationist

Then we aren't isolationist. Period.

Who cares about the dissonance of what the "majority" think, it's actions that determine the true stance.

Sup Forums (the burger mutts mostly) are coal burners, not oil drillers.

Comfy 2.60usd per gallon as opposed to the 5.00 it was a few years ago... Comfy.

t. kike
>who cares about what the majority think
I do, especially when ((((globalization))) hurts our people.

You're completely ignoring the fact that the actions of the US military and foreign policy are the exact opposite of what you are saying.

Your argument isn't even consistent
>US is isolationist
>well most US citizens are
>well I'm an isolationist and I use words like kike and globalization

>Isolationist

List of proofs that the US is an (((isolationist))) country

>Mexico including center america (1821-2018)
>Colombia including Panama, Memezuela and Ecuador (1821-2018)
>Peru (1821-2018)
>Cuba (1830-2018)
>Brazil and the rest of south america (1772-2018)
>Europe (1914-2018)
>Japan and the Pacific (1791-2018)
>China (1912-2018)
>Middle East (1990-2018)
>Vietnam (1970-2018)
>Korea (1950-FOREVER)
>etc.
>etc.
>etc.

Amerimutt education

My argument is completely consistent, you are mis-representing it. Our people don't want to be world police, only the kikes do and they run the show.

>the amount of trade we do
Trade is less than 30% of our GDP and most of that is within NAFTA. Compared to the rest of th world we are enormously isolationist, we just also have the largest economy by far so our internal actions cause enormous impacts worldwide.

see:

I got your id mixed with someone else's.

US needs to stop being world police
Stop fucking with people
close borders
WPWW
Let the brown countries fall apart

LOL what
What cave have you been living in
Wtf do you smoke, can i have some?

>Who suffers?

everyone but America, well, America suffers also but not as much and we're used to it

>Who comes out on top?
all nations who can colonize their own microbial life

The Exxon Mobil guy
>...what is this tard thinking?

How long can we last, if we annex Venezuela and Mexico?

Your gdp will take a tremendous hit.

we have enough for almost 100 years of projected growth, you think we will still be consuming as much oil as we do now in 100 years? LMAO, all you need is enough oil to be independent during the transition period

Hopium based numbers, frakers are having a hell of a time even paying back debt, as soon as low interest rates are gone frakers are in trouble. The 74 year supply numbers really me a to be looked at objectively.

Read this, pretty interesting info on oil.
www2.emersonprocess.com/siteadmincenter/PM Articles/Olsen_CEP_April2015.pdf

Not a theory. It's called a strategic reserve for a reason