Polygamy vs Monogamy

>ITT: Pros, cons and reasons why.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/fto5E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bigger foreheads.

Only a touchless virgin would want more than one wife in the house.

Obviously not.

Might be a good thing to raise the birth rate and reduce single motherhood. But it might also get out of control and lead to instabilities if it becomes too widespread.

pros
>less monotony

cons
>possible catfighting
>social issues a polygamous relationship will face

enforced monogamy prevents chadwick from taking all the strange for himself, beta participation is the corner stone of civilization

The marriage rates are already plummeting though.

>the hairline on those two in the middle
J U S T
U
S
T

This.
An individual alpha is more attractive than an individual beta.
However, even with that being the case, a swarm of betas can still overwhelm the alpha.
Alphas lose their sense of "noblesse oblige" to the betas if they engage in polygamy and civilization suffers as a result.

I already struggle to find time during the day to beat the wife I have, why on god's earth would I want more?

Pros: none
Cons: the men with no wives will kill the men with many wives unless they are allowed to steal women from other lands or die in military movements

Well objectively Monogamous societies such as Europe and Japan have been far better than polygamous societies like the Islamic world, fundamentalist Mormon communities and imperial China

this. one is already a boring hole and barely worth it let alone more than that.

Long term, after CHRISTIAN, BIBLICAL POLYGYNY, becomes normalized, it will be a very good thing. Polygamy beats the dogshit out of feminism and patriarchy is served by it.

It's hard to be a roastie in a culture where submissiveness and domestic aptitude are the primary female virtues.

Short term, the first waves of polygamists that try it will have to deal with being the vanguard to a counter cultural and hated movement. Prepare for your whole family to turn on you and for unforeseen consequences on a scale previously un-imagined.

The first, and most important step, is to be the kind of husband that CAN manage more than one woman under incredible stress, and training your wife to trust you implicitly no matter where you lead her.

If you succeed in this, you will already be doing God's work for society. Actually shepherding more than one woman is just icing on the cake, as it were.

OHNONONONONO LOOK

Just remember: Women didn't push for monogamy. The Catholic Church did.

An alpha is already plowing through women at a massive rate. Polygamy, (and a system that can accommodate it, such as patriarchy) will make it so that an Alpha is personally responsible for taking care of the women that he conquers. Rich guys like the late hefner don't care about cultural norms when befouling and sucking up all the tang. Make them marry and own their women., and they'll find their capacity is less than they'd thought.

Also of note: Alphas lose to beta bux in a poly society. Esau had multiple wives, but then again so did Jacob.

Basically rampant faggotry and zoophillia like it happens in muslim countries. Also kids will have way too much feminine influences and might become fucked up in the head.
KEK

>the men with no wives will kill the men with many wives
That was before the waifu era.

No pros for polygamy? Not even one idea for what you would do with more than one woman at your disposal?

I think your imagination needs training.

>Too many feminine influences
So how many positive male role models does the son of a single roastie have again?

This. One woman is enough for one man. Affording every man one woman keeps society functional in that we can all start a family, and in familial-interest work for a peaceful and prosperous society. Having polygamy encourages chad and the extremely wealthy to hord all the women, creating a beta uprising

Polygamous society produces more girls

Polygyny And The Beta Apocalypse Fantasy
>archive.is/fto5E

there a mormon polygamist over on Sup Forums in the webm threads. Seems to work for him.

Isn't the topic of the thread Polygamy vs MONOGAMY??
Or is it singlemomnogamy?

When done right, polygamy gives women more freedom as they aren't responsible for as much. One can clean, another can cook, others can teach, all while a husband provides. They can even do other things that women used to never do. Here's an old mormon example:

"Dr. Ellis Shipp, a plural wife, believed that without polygamy she would never have had the time nor been able to leave her children in the careful care of loved sister-wives to pursue her medical degree. She graduated from medical school in Philadelphia in 1878, becoming the second Utah woman doctor. She also did graduate work at the University of Michigan Medical School. While mothering her own ten children, Dr. Shipp delivered over six thousand babies in her sixty years of practice."

tch. You enforce monogamy, you open the door to gender equality. You allow women to think they're equal to men, they have a hard time being a proper wife to go along with their baby making ability.

And that's how monogamy increases the problem of single mothers. Don't think that going from monogamous thought to poly thought will be anything other than a total paradigm shift that encompasses more than just the actual number of wives a man has.

>archive.is/fto5E
What was the history of the christian europe?
Woman didn't start to be believed to be equal because of monogamy you are insane or doens't know any history. Also learn to structure your arguments better. Try to focus more on how monogamy would make that gender equality shit

Pro: If you're an alpha or have money, a bunch of trad stacey wives

Con: Wives pool at the top, you get a bunch of bitter kissless virgins with nothing to lose at the bottom. Unchanneled sexual energy = ISIS

Polygamy is good,you got multiple bitches you can have babbies in more bitch's bellies. And is good because sisters won't have be so seperated.
>keeping your bitches all in one house
You're doing it wrong. What you do is you have each bitch her own house for her and her babbies and her kitchen and then you have a smaller main house for you to live in and them bitches to bring your dinner to. Shit, it's like you don't know how marriage work at all.

i don't know. my friend has this uncle who fucks a lot of women and he jokes that he wishes he were muslim so he can have many wives. he also tells me that his uncle has FIFTY kids and i tell him to stop joking. however, he does keep four children with him since they were born, but i know he has more running around

Pros:
>more sexual variety
>improved household economic efficiency
>unpaid babysitting
>subjugated women
Cons
>competitive wives constantly sniping and backstabbing
>obsession over equal treatment because it means equal love
>logistical issues of extra dwelling spaces, personal items, turns, etc.

This would only work if the women are kept firmly in line.