Country with the most realistic cosplay of post-apocalyptic view

has been found. Guess what is it?

youtube.com/watch?v=h2wXLX-y32Q

Other urls found in this thread:

strangeabandonedplaces.com/abandoned-northern-russia/
front.photo/northern_cape
hhhhappy.com/the-most-desolate-place-on-earth-wander-through-an-abandoned-soviet-military-base-with-andrey-shapran/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Canada?

Some boxes and other garbage, just like if it was scatter with a shock wave a long time ago.

This is pretty cool but where the fuck are you?

Wrong.

There's no sence to name your location anymore if everything around you looks like this.

abandoned siberian industrial facitilies, old syrian battlefield in the mountains coiught up in a winter?

Funny, but not even close.

Reminds me of Fallout cost, if there was winter.

Also,
>battlefield
Sometime it was, I guess.

North Dakota?

I've never seen a pictures from there, if you post some we could compare it.

Don't have any pics but it's pretty much a frigid, desolate wasteland.

Guess who? No, it's not Marx, and even not Engels

Tiksi?

Russia?

strangeabandonedplaces.com/abandoned-northern-russia/

Ugh, it's not fair to google pictures, you cheater!

All right, here's a full pack: front.photo/northern_cape

Looks like we found a place for a white ethnostate.

Photo's commentary:

the new graveyard territory

A few years ago, the locals failed tryig to get rid of white bear's raids on their village - they bring out a few walrus carcasses in a few kilometers out the city as a bait. The white bears has not moved anywhere, but instead of that the much more agressive grey bears has came from tundra. They ate walruses and took up for human remains - dug out the graves, rip of the wooden coffins. The local hunters has begun to shoot them out, but the vandalism keeps happening. Now the locals has to make a new graves, putting the coffin in a metal container.

>most realistic cosplay of post-apocalyptic view
didnt know the environment was into cosplay

>most realistic cosplay of post-apocalyptic view

That would be chernobyl faggot

looks like a desolate frozen wasteland lol

That’s a BELAZ. It can weigh up to 220 tons if it’s a Cold War era model, without any payload. The modern ones are even heavier. What the hell turned that over?

Svalbard
or
the urals

KrAZ 250 Dump truck, weight a bit smaller(about 10 tons) not such a problem for ass-handed workers / northern winds.

wrong board.

Japan.

ruusiya?

or detroit if you like multiplayer.

Kurilas is ours! You see? They're admit it.

What the fuck? are you a time traveler showing us our grim future?

The only problem is that this is already happending.

I swear to God I will direct a movie there. It looks like something straight out of metro 2033

hhhhappy.com/the-most-desolate-place-on-earth-wander-through-an-abandoned-soviet-military-base-with-andrey-shapran/

>direct a movie there
A sweet deal, there's no goverment, police and other stuff that will make you any kind of trouble(except the wind that blows to the bone). The metal hunters also rare seen in these area cause transporting is unrentable, so the decorations will be there till they turn to ashes by themselves. And even if it isn't, there's many-many other similar places all over this country.

Look at the size of the wheels and axles. That’s an off road mining truck.

God, An-2s are the only Soviet plane I would ever fly in (great glide ratio when the engine dies). Hate to see any of those beauties rotting.

I knew you liked cold potatoes, OP.

>Look at the size
It's the perspective. These wheels(kama, omskshina - the only wheels with this type of protector on a photo) never made for Belaz. Also, Belaz never made 10 wheel trucks. I drove both of them, so you don't have a chance to argue me.

are these pictures altered? they look like ya extracted the color out of em, like grey-scaled.
If the place actually looks that colorless ill be impressed

i guess... somewhere in northern canada

photo of person looks asian

fuk me its russia but idk where in russia

Russians East of the Urals are particularly Asian.

Everything is actual, the lightning in here is pretty specific, especially after wester bright colours.

so who is the owner of this remarkable beard?

>western cities
fix
Lol no, we have a bit asian genes in everyone, but the mass of true asian-looking population is located only in a few regions.

>if you like multiplayer

Top lel

Schmidt

The sign tell "property of the soviet union".

Good post thank you

Is this in Kamchatka ?

You should post these on /wg/, these are actually some good wallpapers.

>Alright soldiers!
>Don't shoot until you see the white of their eyes
>Asian slowly walks through stabbing them all 1 by 1

And that's how Russian Civil war ends.

did you take these pictures?

found the sauce...
front.photo/northern_cape