forward.com/news/national/325698/spy-rumors-fly-on-gusts-of-truth/
archive.org/details/DancingIsraelisFBIReport
cryptome.org/dea-il-spy.htm
informationclearinghouse.info/article17260.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=LbkQddEDPs0
youtube.com/watch?v=UoB80Yk9NYg
youtube.com/watch?v=FR7ioRALGaw
911myths.com/index.php?title=Missing_Trillions
google.com/amp/www.wnd.com/2016/08/6-5-trillion-missing-from-defense-department/amp/68
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the towers flew into the planes

ABC News - Israelis Detained on 9/11 Spies
>abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=123885

Spy Rumors Fly on Gusts of Truth - Marc Perelman - Forward
>forward.com/news/national/325698/spy-rumors-fly-on-gusts-of-truth/

FBI report - Israelis caught celebrating after first tower was struck
>archive.org/details/DancingIsraelisFBIReport

DEA report on Israeli "art student" spies who visited sensitive DEA and DoD locations directly prior to 9/11
>cryptome.org/dea-il-spy.htm

What Did Israel Know in Advance of the 9/11 Attacks? [good summary]
>informationclearinghouse.info/article17260.htm

FOX News - The Israeli 9/11 Connection ep.1
>youtube.com/watch?v=LbkQddEDPs0

Ryan Dawson - War By Deception [contains info on how ((neocons)) used 9/11 to get us into Iraq]
>youtube.com/watch?v=UoB80Yk9NYg

Israel Mossad Chief - Juval Aviv, (mossad agent on whom the movie 'Munich' is based)
>youtube.com/watch?v=FR7ioRALGaw
tries to cover for Israel but ends up admitting a lot

2.40 'there is no doubt that there were various Israeli teams in America... who were MONITORING terrorist networks...

3.08 'Israel had [the 9/11] information that they were giving the American government..'

continues to blame the CIA for storing bombs in the towers

>tfw you have no new material and use easy bump material

money laundering of trillions

I can't tell you,they are monitoring this thread.

Our government let terrorists kill thousands of Americans for an easy cover up to destroy documents containing info on trillions of missing dollars in the pentagon.

Government had intel and turned a blind eye or they promised a split of all the gold that went missing a few years before the attack in return for a cover-up operation and basically stealing debt owned to china and a few other countries.

Why do you think the Saudis never get on our bad side.

Pretty fucking weird we both posted the same explanation 20 seconds between lmao. Rock on dawg, Sup Forums is woke

Jet fuel can't melt steel beams

But there never was any missing money. It was unaccounted for during the change from physical to digital records. It was accounted for by 2005 or so.

911myths.com/index.php?title=Missing_Trillions

Why doesn't ANYBODY care about Flight 587?

Try again sweaty
google.com/amp/www.wnd.com/2016/08/6-5-trillion-missing-from-defense-department/amp/68

Nothing. Just American engineering.

Plane. Towers. Dead office workers. Dust. Flames. Dead firefighters. Speeches. Sand. Dead soldiers. Dead terrorists. Dead civilians.
That's the gist of it.

They collapsed. I seen it on live TV.

>Billions of dollars of DoD taxpayer-provided money haven't disappeared, Zakheim said. "Missing" expenditures are often reconciled a bit later in the same way people balance their checkbooks every month. The bank closes out a month and sends its bank statement, he said. In the meanwhile, people write more checks, and so they have to reconcile their checkbook register and the statement.

>DoD financial experts, Zakheim said, are making good progress reconciling the department's "lost" expenditures, trimming them from a prior estimated total of $2.3 trillion to $700 billion. And, he added, the amount continues to drop.

>"We're getting it down and we are redesigning our systems so we'll go down from 600-odd systems to maybe 50," he explained. "That way, we will give people not so much more money, but a comfort factor, to be sure that every last taxpayer penny is accounted for," he concluded.

In b4
>Zakheim

I'll read your link here in a minute, but at least take a look at the page I linked before you dismiss it.

shits n giggles

Jews

nothing happened, these towers never existed in the first place

Jews fucking up Jew York Shitty

Someone animate this pls

this but unironically

I'm more confused about 93.
>WTC attack in 1993 fails to bring down the towers.
>United 93 fails to hit its target, crashes in Shanksville.

But I don't really need to since I posted a more recent article showing you're wrong and we have even more money missing now

It really showed that Jews run the USA and other countries. Jews wanted a War On Terror to replace the Cold War.

A really large controlled demolition.

Jews blew it up to rally the goyim for their wars and channel all patriotism into fighting for Israel
>lets go teach those sandniggers not to fuck with America! wahoo!
>by killing these 3rd world sandniggers 1000s of miles away, we be ensuring 9/11 never happens again
smart bastards the kikes

I've heard this theory before. Fascinating.

You got jewed like Europe.