Shingeki no Kyojin

How do you feel about /ourguy/ Reiner being confirmed for MC?

He's just the focus for this arc, like with any other arc. Why make such a big deal out of it?

JM soon

Endgame right here, brothers.

Based Captain Rico

>/ourguy/
Fuck off.

Endgame

>shipping

Power bottom.

Y E S

Manlet has the best tighs and suave body

>filename
Eren's

What are /snk/ approved ships?

None. Shippers out.
ArminxMolester-kun is acceptable though

>just the focus for this arc

I need to see this animated right fucking now

And? Another protagonist, like every other arc.

Well

You are not right.

The only other protagonist is Eren, no one was ever called that aside from him (and now Reiner).

You think he has a choking kink?

good taste

Endgame right here, sisters.

AM.

Kill yourself the most painful way you can think of

>arc is years into the future
>switch back to Paradis group
>Mikasa and Eren still haven't fugged

Why so triggered?

>implying they can think properly at all

True enough.

wow

where is her vaginga

eren stole it

>Eren doesn't want a loyal qt3.14 Asian waifu
What does it mean?

it means Mikasa doesn't have the balls to make a move, what a little bitch and she calls herself a man

Mikasa has autism
Eren has a mission

Yes.

what is up with the author and this pro-LGBT shit. fucking lesbos everywhere

Isayama is a closet faggot what do you expect?

>pro-LGBT shit
Eh? There are no lesbians in this series, user.

>pro-LGBT
Where, I must've missed it.

how long is the story suppose to go on for?

>Ymir straight up admits to regretting not eating that delicious blonde snatch in her dying letter before she got eaten herself

Author loves his gary stus so he's not ending it until everyone's story has been told, we got another year or so unless he decides to introduce more characters

And Ymir's gone now. So no lesbians in the series, like I said.

the queen is definitely a carpet muncher too

would you say we're at the 75% mark of the story?

i would say that's a fair estimate, but it's obviously up to the mangaka. he's also probably getting pressure from the publisher to keep drawing because the series prints money, especially in the west.

But there are only two.

This is why Erex x Historia is important now, so let Mikasa x Armin sail.

Hisu loves Eren.

But Eren wants to eat Historia. And not in the pleasant way.

>But Eren wants to eat Historia.

Nanaba appreciation post right here

It is the opposite. Eren doesn't want to eat her. He wants to protect her.

Eren is keeping it secret from everyone, so he wants to eat Historia in erotic way.

is Mikasa going to seppuku when this eventually happens?

>Armin said the secret to the superiors
>Eren fought them and ran away to Marley on his own
>the manlet is after him
>Eren vs Manlet soon

Either that or kill Hisu.

I think the opposite, actually. Manlet and Eren training arc happened over the timeskip.

Hisu doesn't love Eren and the rageturd doesn't anyone from his friends to get hurt anymore, after already so many people died for his sake.

Literally the most retarded post I've seen in a while on snk

Stop saying "right here" you autists.

>Historia's face
>she knows she was about to get gutted

*want anyone

Faggot right here, brothers.

Explains why Hisu and Mikasa walk together at the end and leave Shitren behind.

Would be funny if she kills Shitren, because of her Ackermann/Reiss protection genes.

You know something? I have never thought about Eren liking someone but when he had those conversations with Historia, I couldn't avoid thinking they would really make a great couple. Sadly, I do not think it will happen because Eren has other things in mind but I do honestly think they are amazing together. And no, I am not even a big fan of them.

>Mikasa a yandere

She'll rape him keep him as a sex slave or kill him after she rapes him

Because Mikasa knows she is the future mother of Eren Jr.

Eren's fault for making an Ackerman fall in love with him. He should have left that bitch in the shed.

>he grabs her hair and put her face close to his face
>bathes her
>make sweets specially for Hanji
>He wanted to take Hanji´s equipment so she can owe him a favor/notices him
>He stares at her wet shirt
>He had the ocean in front of his eyes and was looking at Hanji

Same, I only thought they are cute and nice being together as someone with royal bloods making royal family to be ruler of Eldians and lead the trapped Eldians in Marley free.

That's why Mikasa is a third-wheel that needs to let feelings go by making him go with Armin. Serving as royal's bodyguard while Armin is working as head of minister/strategist under royal family to devise the plan of being free Eldian and master race.

>wanting to fuck Hange
that's some weird fucking taste

There are signals but desu I would like to see a conversation between those two without acting as superiors, there is potential there, hope anime do some extra but I guess we could see some progress in the manga now that she is the new commander

The two together is a nice aesthetic.

>Fault
Just Mikasa fault,
> just because he saved her doesn't mean he want to fuck her.
Fucking reversed roles and some "progressive" libtard closet weebs that I know like this shitship, kek

Whenever they talk to each other is always on equal ground.

>that's some weird fucking taste
you mean the best taste

goodnight, sweet prince

Holding hands while watching the fireworks(GRIM REMINDER), Some shoujo tier ship right here.

Making him go with Armin? What are you talking about?

DADDY NO

>grim reminder
Nah. Everything else is all right, though.

But I would like to see things like Hanji´s opinion about letting Erwin die in private. Anyway I like them together like they were mom and daddy, feels cute.

Funnily enough, it seemed Moblit was crushing on Hanji and it wouldn't surprise me if Flegel had a thing for her. After all, he only yelled her name when the SL was leaving to retake wall Maria.
Isayama's got a boner for meganes and he's into weird shit, ambiguous gender girls as well it seems. Hanji is his ultimate waifu.

It's about the endgame right hereHow are we going to cure Misaka from her obsession of Eren?

I am sexually confused. I thought "he" was a boy the first time I saw her.

>Misaka
I don't know, maybe you don't be so retarded you mispell Mikasa's name, first of all, you idiotic AMwhale.

She prefers titan sized cocks

You can always infer. From the interaction between them so far it seems their relationship wasn't damaged one bit. Hanji must have understood manlet's reasons and then proceeded to suck him off because that's what all characters do when it comes to the Ackerhax.

I see. Well, she's healing herself from that dependence slowly and Armin could actually fix her heart.

>Misaka

>Armin could actually fix her heart.
Pft

Because I don't care much about Miksa. End game right here, sisters.

What? Too cheesy?

Of course you don't, Arminfat.

Yeah I hated that because Hanji is cool when she go full leader like when she was threatening Nick in the roof, I would have liked to see she getting that angry with the manlet atleast in private.