How could anybody like this character? I'm in the process of watching Toradora and Taiga is just unbearable...

How could anybody like this character? I'm in the process of watching Toradora and Taiga is just unbearable. She's an aggressive bitch 100% of the time and obviously has some serious mental disorders. My favorite character is Ami because she's the only one who doesn't let Taiga walk all over her. Does anybody actually sympathize with her?

Watch more than 13 anime before you post on this board

dont talk about my waifu like that

But he is right.

oh fucking no you didn't

You need at least 100 anime under your belt, watch past episode 2, and be over 18 to post on Sup Forums and have an opinion about Toradora.

OP is right. I watched the entire series and still disliked her. Ami best girl.

Not sure if bait or genuine retarded Amifag shipper.

If Taiga is a bitch 100% of the time then so is Ami. Look, I can exaggerate and oversimplify too.

Ami is nowhere near as popular and loved as Taiga. It sucks for you, OP.

mango taiga > animu taiga

I don't really recall how novel taiga is

>Has watched less than 1000, 500, hell, less than 100 shows
>Hasn't even finished this one
sage and move on

>I'm in the process of watching Toradora
>Watching Toradora only now
You new to anime and Sup Forums, OP?

Are you sure you're over the age of 18? You know, an adult with the ability to have patience, be understanding, sympathize, empathize, and don't see everything as black and white?

You just don't understand.

Now these newfags are complaining about tsunderes? Geez, i never thought missing out on anime eras, in this case the tsundere era of late 00s, can create a new generation of assholes. They dont even try to understand.

Where did OP go? People are asking him questions but he hasn't replied to any of them yet.

>makes a comparison but didnt even bother with the original medium.

Not this again.

>She's an aggressive bitch 100% of the time and obviously has some serious mental disorders

its called being abandoned by your family you heartless idiot.

The newfags are tsunderefags like you. Most of us were sick and tired of them by 2003.

I think we all know that Taiga ruined Toradora.

Sup Forums scared him away. Good job, guys.

>us
Speak for yourself, newfag.

Not OP but disliked Taiga myself, I still believe she only won through the major guilt tripping during the Christmas ep that forced Minori to drop out of the Ryuuji-bowl

Ami worse than Taiga, the tsundere might be aggressive but at least she isn't manipulative.

That's like saying it's possible to get sick of moe, lolis, ZR designs, etc. Get the fuck out of here, faker.

>2003
>a time before Sup Forums was hit by various storms that took this place, among them being the concept and understanding of tsundere
inb4 you realize you messed up.

>Almost 10 years later and the Taiga defence squad is still alive and kicking

Holy shit, fucking off yourselves along with that shit taste of yours already.

You just discovered that most people have shit taste. Good job OP.

Moe, lolis and ZR don't revolve around being a horrid cunt who always gets their way through the power of cliches and bad writing.

10 years later and Amifags are still salty.

Tsunderes can be fine, but aggressive violent tsundere are shit. even moreso if they are subject to a relationship reset every 2minutes.
Taiga is bad but nowhere near Louise levels of shit.

t.THK

You mean newfaggotry storms? Tsunderes being shit has been common knowledge since before Sup Forums was even made.

>Taiga
>Not one of the best tsundere ever
Opinion discarded.

Louise put me off tsunderes for a very long time.
Why didn't she just dispose of baka meido if she was such a problem, instead of taking it out on him?

As if it weren't already obvious we're dealing with the usual deluded tsunderefag.

>who always get their way
You sound mad and like a hater. What happened in real life that made you so angry you take it out on fictional love interest tsundere characters?

Knowing the family issues she has that made her the way she is, and that she makes an effort to resolve things, helps. Sure she'd be a difficult person to actually know, but she's a pretty good character.

>we are dealing with the usual deluded THK
Confirmed.

>u-u mad!
>"hater"
Oh. It's you.

You're contradicting yourself and make it clear you don't even know what you're talking about in regards to being a newfag on Sup Forums. Nice job.

this board is garbage

Maybe he was abused by his parents and grew up surrounded by assholes. Projecting can't be helped.

Literally no contradictions in what I said. You claimed people only hate tsunderes if they started watching anime after the late 00s, while I pointed out the obvious fact that people saw them as obnoxious long before that.

It's almost as if you're admitting Taiga is an abusive asshole. No wonder people hate her.

>I don't like Taiga because she has some mental disorder
At least she isn't Minori. Bitch is fucking nuts, threw her best friend across a classroom. Always putting on a genki act, and it's obvious it's an act. Because she's a shitty person deep down that hates herself.
Hocchan>>Rie though

Minorin is best girl, though. Better to have a girl with issues deep down that can be avoided than one who's a violent nuisance more often than not.

Did you watch the show or read the novels at all? Taiga at the most/worst may act combative and standoffish to those when she feels nervous and insecure. And physically hostile when threatened, like a palmtop tiger as the theme suggests. On the other end, like an angel to those she trusts and feel safe around.

Most of the issues that makes her behave the former fade by before mid-story. Then she gradually transitions towards angel instead of resorting to acting like a tiger when faced with things that would set off her trust issues.

>physically hostile
In other words, shit.

It's funny because Minor is the one with mental problems, that is, a retard.

No, not at all. Do you have a different and better argument?

The autist THK aka Tsunhater-kun has immeasurable pent up rage and mad (ex: saying ridiculous and delusional things like ) that's been going on for 6 years whenever he sees tsundere, especially the ones that hit the person they like even if there's a reason. No one can figure why, but it's pretty obvious he suffers from a mental disorder of some kind that triggers him to dedicated spamming Sup Forums ad nauseam.

>there are 100 animes worth watching

Ami - Kind of a bitch, but should at least be able to function and possibly even flourish in society.
Taiga - Got some issues to work through but not beyond full rehabilitation.
Minori - Legitimatey unbalanced, probably latent psychotic.

I still can't remember what her actual mental issues were. We know she was putting on an act but what was behind it?

Still think she would have won if Taiga hadn't laid on the guilt-trip

>n-no u!
Nice rebuttal.

Why are you samefagging so hard? There is no bogeyman here, just a majority opinion.

sexual attraction to a cartoon character comes from depraved oxytocin. Males who consistently masturbate at their computer have the bonding hormones attached to their computers and whatever idea of a character they're fapping too.

It's too late to reverse this process, your brain will not find normal sex or relationships satisfying, because your perceptions are warped. People who talk shit about my waifu get the bullet, though

>THK is this mad and delusional
As always.

>animes

You disgust me, OP. Newfags these dats can't into the greatest live story ever told, much less tsuntsun, deredere.

Nice stock shitpost.

yes the plural of anime

>n-no u!
Am I dealing with an ironic troll here? If you don't want to argue or simply can't then just say so.

Tsundere is possibly the shittiest archetype there is. I'm surprised how it gained popularity few years back and extremely relieved that awful era passed.

You're the one who went "no u". Abuse is a legitimate dealbreaker for most people, get over yourself.

>few years back
>passed
Your shit aside, just what alternative universe do you live in?

ITT: The TIDF proves it is just as vibrant with its rampant faggotry as it was when this train wreck was running.
Seriously, fuck all of you fags, God damn.

A reminder that the best Tsundere is male

>and be over 18
Right, now get the fuck out, kiddo.

He was more entertaining as a shy little buttboy for Yukito.

I said no, not at all to your cherrypicked retort. That means disagreement. Instead of cherrypicking, you should have addressed the whole argument hence the other response. Seriously, you're not even trying. And if it is a dealbreaker for most as you claimed, then Taiga shouldn't be a lot more popular than the other two girls. You're full of it.

The one where not every main girl is violent retard with some red color thrown in the design.

I wasn't , but he didn't say anything wrong. You obviously got offended because what he said is true. OP is a good example.

You sprout off some nonsense about by the time of 2003, implying Sup Forums somehow were sick and tired of them. That's not possible since Sup Forums didn't exist before. And still unbelievable is any time before late 00's since most of old Sup Forums was hooked on tsundere, among many other gateway-like concepts and fetishes popularized by Nanoha, Haruhi, Lucky Star, F/SN, Rozen Maiden, Shana, TTGL, Code Geass, etc. Then you backpedaled by correcting what you meant to before Sup Forums, so you are only speaking for yourself. Between OP who's a newfag and you who shares the same mentality and inability to understand, there is no difference. I'll let that sink in.

Taiga is so obnoxious yet obviously the main girl that most people won't watch Toradora in the first place unless they like her, regardless of how appealing they find the other girls to be.

You're on drugs. Tsundere is generally the best archetype that can be done for any gender, body type, and design. It's peerless when done right and has been popular for over 20 years. It has far surpassed trends and bubbles and phases. Instead, it has literally become a part of the industry's culture and it won't go away

>animes

None of those shows were out in 2003, newfag. Do you think anyone but 14 year old self-inserting girls defended violent tsunderes like Kagome back then?

You don't even know the general opinion of the fanbase. Most people found Minori obnoxious, not Taiga. The most favorite pairing is Taiga and Ryuuji uncontested as well. Taiga started with flaws that may appeal to some people and be criticized for others, but fact of the matter is she's a good character and development turned her into a lovable girl no matter how you feel about a single that you dislike.

>when done right
Far, far too rare. It's only "popular" because authors find them easy to write and since the readers aren't ever given other options.

Reading comprehension. I didn't say those shows were out by 2003. At least you aren't denying the contradiction and backpedal that you did now. I won't even bother with that shoddy non-sequitur answer in a question comeback.

I hate the character but more than anything else I hate the fucking garbage voice actress and her annoying fucking voice

>Tsundere will still exist by the time THK finally dies from aneurysm 20 years later as a cumulative result of unfathomable autistic hatred
Thank you, Japan.

All you taiga fags got ntr'd by the male mc

Wrong. Most people loved Minori and hated Taiga at first, until everyone but the Taigafags dropped the show in the second half as it devolved into forced drama and Taigafag pandering.

They are basically the SFW version of the mindbreak fetish, which is why they're popular. What's better than having this annoying cunt that apparently hates you submit to your co- good traits.

Works are only popular if people like them. You can't just create something using popular elements and expect it to be popular automatically. That's not how it works. And nah, there are plenty of good ones. But since you dislike even a good one like Taiga then the problem is on your side.

I didn't miss on that era, I just don't have shit taste.

Still no contradiction or backpedal on my side. Nice to see there are tsunderes even you won't defend, by the way.

You are so delusional and will say anything to rationalize an entire fandom to suit your own narrative. Amusing you further is pointless.

why don't you finish the series before complaining about it?

Oh, so you are going to deny it.
>You sprout off some nonsense about by the time of 2003, implying Sup Forums somehow were sick and tired of them.
>Then you backpedaled by correcting what you meant to before Sup Forums, so you are only speaking for yourself. Between OP who's a newfag and you who shares the same mentality and inability to understand, there is no difference.
Logic is against you.

>Yukito
>Being on top
Pick one

Bullshit. Minori was always overshadowed and that was reflected by the overshadowed minority that liked her. You would have been more believable if you used Ami instead.

nice quads

OP is a newfag.

People like anime. People like harems. However, authors keep pumping out shitty tsundere mains for them ever since Love Hina.

Now, people can either support the genre in spite of the insufferable main girl, making the author falsely believe tsundere is appreciated, or they can swear off the genre entirely, leaving behind only the few Stockholm syndrome tsunderefags and making the percentage of tsunderefags look even greater.

The issue is simply that publishers aren't doing enough to force authors to be innovative. Tsundere is the same kind of cancer as isekai.

This.

>reddit spacing

>implying all paragraphs are reddit spacing

She was just created because of Japan's obsession with loli characters voiced by Rie Kugimiya. Totally unmemorable and would of been a greater anime if she didn't exist.