What does pol think of /ourpastor/ Steven Anderson?

What does pol think of /ourpastor/ Steven Anderson?

>names the jew
>hates big government
>hates faggots
>hates sluts
>hates islam & eastern religions
>drops regular redpills
>has a large, all white family
>destroys atheist soyboys all the time

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=svVLoYs636w
hooktube.com/watch?v=svVLoYs636w
youtube.com/watch?v=3lwwfCpvXnc
youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI
youtube.com/watch?v=o1vhXlSkVHE
youtu(dot)be/ojAZjLKhHiA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

VITAMIN KAY!!!

>Steven Anderson
That's Captain America, Chris Evans. Stop fucking around.
tier post.

probably a pedo. definitely a satanist. doesnt know shit. he even STAND UP ON TOP OF HIS "ALTAR"! with his dirty gross shoes on! read about how God told Moses to take off his shoes in order to stand on holy ground. lisps. loves dick skins. is a fake kike so of course you spam him. race mixes. has been pictured doing the satan horns hand sign
>BUT IT WAS TO DEMONSTRATE BECAUSE YOU "CANT" DO THIS VERBALLY!
the frog is satan. any place that pushes it cannot speak of Christ. you posted frogs on here. peterson is a tranny. get out, sodomite and reprobate

A pulpit is not holy ground retard

I’m a huge Anderson fan. Probably listened to 200+ hours of his preaching, a shame Sup Forums doesn’t give him more of a chance because he’s not a white nationalist

People say Peterson gives them self improvement help, but Anderson gave me the most. Great lifestyle advice in his sermons, great advice on women too

America needed a baptist holocaust long long ago.

says the faggot

He's the best preacher in the western world.

its weird, hes ok with mixing races, yet he still did way more than most people can do. thats popping white kids like a spic. congrats to him nontheless, he does have a point, but by god, fuck off with the illegal immigration shit tho.

He’s great except for one small flaw.

Jesus didn’t exist and the Bible is all Jewish lies.

Pwn’d by Dr. Richard Carrier so fast. YouTube that in your pipe and smoke it, pol.

Kys faggot

Of course he's not racist, HE'S A FUCKING CHRISTIAN.
If you're christian you can't be racist as Christianism is based on egalitarian values, ANYONE can get salvation from accepting Jesus in his heart, even a dirty nigger.
That's as far from race realism you can get.

>hates big government
dropped

>its weird, hes ok with mixing races
I agree. Jews are the biggest force behind the modern tower of babel in the world. God separated everyone up and set out the boundaries of their habitation but just like everything else, if God said it, jews push against it. People will counter signal me and bring up Moses but if mixing was a good thing the US would be a peaceful utopia instead of a land riven with racial strife. By their fruits. This is a bitter tree indeed.

youtube.com/watch?v=svVLoYs636w

He did a feature length movie on Japan -- anime fags, NEETS and vidya addicts should watch.

hooktube.com/watch?v=svVLoYs636w

>reddit-tier atheist

says the mother fuck. sodomy isnt what you think it is. it is grabbems. and the sexual worship of the satan frog or any other idols
kys

He's pretty good but not perfect.

It's been awhile since I've seen the schizo fag. Guess I haven't been coming to the Pastor Anderson threads.

So are able to get a mental image of the Final Judgement and how badly it will go for you?

Jesus, those animals have no shame.

what in the FUCK are you talking about? are you God? have i done any of the things anybody has claimed about this asshole or you goyim of me? no. tell me how an altar "is not" holy. you demon fucker
there's no such thing. im right. youre all wrong. show some respect

No wonder amerimutts are fucked in the head if they actually give credence to that kind of obnoxious morons

He's a cuck. He's against drinking any alcohol.

>there's no such thing.
Are you saying you don't exist? That's pretty meta.
t. no data available face

>why doesnt he accept my kikey ad homs
freud was a fake jew. freud invented hetero and homo as terms. so. im not a fag. like a nazi? and he also invented schizo to make up for his own spiritual problems

Are you saying you are no longer a homosexual and your schizophrenia has been cured? Otherwise it's just a statement of fact. Just get the demons cast out and you'll get better btw.
>freud was a fake jew.
Yes, this is true. All modern jews are frauds.
>freud invented hetero and homo as terms.
I'd have to look that up. Homos have been around forever no matter what term you use though.
>im not a fag. like a nazi?
Do you desire to copulate with people of the same sex?
>he also invented schizo to make up for his own spiritual problems
Demons rewiring your brain to make you crazy came way before Freud. Remember the guy Jesus saved by casting his demons into pigs?

Steven "Race mix with niggers" Anderson

there is no bodily evidence for any of these. they are his own kikey bullshit and you swallow him whole and ask for more. look it up because youre retarded. what makes you not a possessed swine by way of demons? im on a lunch break at work. i have discussed my views many times and get lied about and remembered. so i dont have time to talk about serpent seed. or your original sin. did a kike say something? anderskike? freud kike? in the trash it goes. yes. bisexuals describe everybody in the least. and some are gay. and not really anybody is 100% straight. but married people can have anal consensually. youre taking none of this shit with you. you focus on the "gender" of angels. call them all females so you can ignore how Eve sinned. Eve came from adam. you call her a creatrix. masons worship vaginas. the 144,000 are corrupted by women. born eunuchs. david and jonathan. ruth and naomi. the centurion. nothing in the bible talks about fapping (failing to impregnate widowed sister in law). or assholes. or blow jobs. but it does talk about rape. and temple whores. it always said this. freud fucked us all up. except for me

You'll be judged will h all your sins layer bare...

MUH SKIN

keep doing satan horns and satan frogs and adultery and epstein stuff and excusing how altars are not holy. nice explanation of that last thing here right now by the way. and youll be judged too. and there's no reason to act like this with me if you actually read what i say. rainbows are biblical. gays kill nephilim. we outbreed you. you create em

>names the jew

Only when he's asking you to donate more money to Israel. He's also pro-race mixing. Fuck off, kike.

>they are his own kikey bullshit and you swallow him whole and ask for more.
Like all jews he just created perverted nonsense, however faggotry is a part of the historical record.
>what makes you not a possessed swine by way of demons?
God's mercy alone.
>im on a lunch break at work.
What kind of work do you do? I don't think we've ever talked about that.
>so i dont have time to talk about serpent seed.
That's important. Who is the serpents seed in your opinion?
>and not really anybody is 100% straight.
I am. Don't take it too hard. Everyone has some kind of weakness. mine is wrath.
>the "gender" of angels.
They wouldn't have one strictly speaking. As immortal beings if they procreated they'd grow to massive numbers in short order.
>nothing in the bible talks about fapping
Actually it does. Remember the guy who spilled his seed on the ground because he didn't want to be on the hook for his brother?

You still dodged the question though but I won't press you on it. So how's work?

There is no greater cuckoldry than submission to your imaginary sky-daddy.

this is where i shut down and sign back in to more important things anyways. i also should have mentioned two more things. Lot offered them his two daughters. why would anybody in these days offer "known" faggots any vaginas? and the words wer edited badly or changed but they actually brought their own grandmas to these gang rapes. hospitality was huge. bible says many times what were their sins. how are rapet grandmothers literal faggots. yes fags have been around. but freud focussed only on bums. that has nothing to do with anything. everything spiritual is male. we should all marry Christ. we can all breed or marry. Paul said "it is good that a man NOT touch a woman". angels reflect their place of habitations. God is forgiving. but how most people talk are as lovers of the earth. that is wrong. it'll all be destroyed one day minus saved souls. and dont worry about who i think are serpent seed because only the devil has been already judged. but nobody really affords me the same due now do they

>Lot offered them his two daughters. why would anybody in these days offer "known" faggots any vaginas?
You make a good point. Was the crowd maybe bisexual?
>everything spiritual is male.
This is deep.
>we should all marry Christ.
The church is his bride but isn't that a spiritual metaphor that is a reflection of the natural world? A husband cares for his wife and together they create a beautiful thing. Therefore a faithful wife will bring forth fruit to The Lord.
>it is good that a man NOT touch a woman
When you consider how many marriages end it's still good advice. A woman can be a spiritual burden because when you join you become one flesh. If she is all flab and no muscle you're in for some heavy lifting.
>but nobody really affords me the same due now do they
I have never once judged you. I don't know you so I can't pass judgement. Besides, when I do have to judge I do so as leniently as possible knowing that the same standard will be applied to me. I don't want you to feel judged broseph.

Everything I type is unemotional because I tend to view things dispassionately unless I happen to get angry which is very rare.

Go push this nigger lover somewhere else. You people have trying here and nobody's buying.

99.56% of being closeted gay

good enough post. i gotta go. they werent bisexual. they despised strangers. angels dont reproduce. when they fall they gain sex organs. those ones werent fallen ones. san francisco is still here. do unto least of these you do unto angels. it's such a hetero thing to want to rape and then fashion strawmen. attempt rape? get blown the fuck out. i do feel judged by people. and i dont give a shit

>i gotta go.
Take it easy. I hope I get to talk to you another time since you're one of the few people on here that says interesting and original things. The rest of these guys are parrots. I think it's been a few months since we've talked.
>i do feel judged by people. and i dont give a shit
I'll pray for you. Try to pray for me if you get a chance and ignore the people judging you. Those types are usually a mess themselves.

youtube.com/watch?v=3lwwfCpvXnc

If he weren't pro miscegenation he would be a great pastor.

Get right
youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI

i like him

thanks. God Bless. yes we'll talk soon. i never know who im speaking to on here but im sorry if ive ever given anybody any grief. take care. ciao4now. you were nice to talk to too and thanks for compliment

This video is unfortunately correct, Anderson really misses the mark on some things and makes Christians look like hate filled lunatics.

I still like to use his Marching to Zion film to redpill normies, though. Do you know if the ones who made this video have a problem with Anderson exposing the false jews?

Nice:

youtube.com/watch?v=o1vhXlSkVHE

Delusional retard, but you probably believe it too.
Faith: The acceptance of existence without evidence

>if you don't racemix you're jewish
Using anti-Semitism to push miscegenation, this guy is definitely a covert kike

I pity you, living in a world with secret and scary ghosts lurking around every corner. Practice your religion if you want, but don't let stories designed to influence illiterate jewish peasants control you

The guy is pretty dope. I watched a few of his sermons about sniveling and lying kikes long before pol discovered him, he might not be 100% spot on, but who is. Good enough for me.

>secret and scary ghosts
t. never battled demons on the astral plane

Angels can't grow sex organ if they aren't real, go fuck a woman

There's nothing scary in this world. If you are a faggot and seek out scary things, you dig your own grave.

and that's how the Devil gets you. It's your own fault, faggot.

Strong Warriors are immune.

this is what fire breathing baptists are supposed to be like. i dont agree 100% with him. i dont follow his race mixing is ok bullshit. hes hated by faggots, kikes, catholics and everyone and thats cool with me

You forgot loves race mixing and hates racyssmsism

>>names the jew
>>hates big government
>>hates faggots
>>hates sluts
>>hates islam & eastern religions
>>drops regular redpills
>>has a large, all white family
>>destroys atheist soyboys all the time

ALL invalidated if you like niggers,now stop shilling

a perfect leader would

>hate jews
>hate niggers
>hate muslims
>hate chinks (this is for you 'white' Sup Forumstard with your 'asian waifu' fetish
>hate faggots
>hate liberals
>not accept donations from jews
>not encourage people to race-mix

no one like that exists,and those who claim to be are being paid

Isn't that Chris Evans, /ourcaptain/?

Said the homosexual

All religion are cuck at the moment

>supports interracial marriage

No thanks, user.

I'm not a catholic but this was a pretty good video.
I would go further and not only argue that Christians are heirs to the promise made to Abraham but also that these "jews" are actually not even descendants of Israel. They are liars who say they are jews when they are not. In fact, they're the synagogue of satan.

When I declare these people to not be descended from Israel I'm referring to the way God tracks tribal lineage. That is, from father to son. As we all know, jewish lineage is traced from mother to child. So why the change?

Before the destruction of Jerusalem in or about 70AD a non Israelite known as Herod the Great ascended to the throne of David and became the king of Judea with the backing of Rome. Herod was an edomite, that is to say a descendant of Esau, a man who God hated. Israel and Esau were brothers and Israel inherited the birthright of Abraham instead of Esau. Now with the ascension of Herod to the throne and the conversion of Edom to judaism the seed of Herod was on the cusp of inheriting the promise of Abraham again. God then sent Jesus, who like Israel before him snatched away the promise from Esau. Now, just as before Esau is incredibly angry over this. Insisting that they are the chosen people and heirs to Abraham. They are not and never will be.

So what of female inheritance? How do we know that these jews are not descendants of Israel in blood if not in spirit? The simple fact is that Herod, a murderer who killed even the Sanhedrin, took a jewish woman for a wife and then in contradiction to God's laws declared his children to be descendants of Israel because of their mother. Now, with the genealogies lost, jews have made it their way to track their descent in the same corrupt manner. Whatever these "jews" may think they are only lying to themselves. Their religion is bankrupt and dead for God has bestowed the promise upon those He Loves and that is not the children of Esau.

>What does pol think of /ourpastor/ Steven Anderson?
hed look good on the end of a rope.

>I pity you
The dead can't pity the living.

>They are liars who say they are jews when they are not.
Revelation 3:9
>Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

I love Andyson

If anyone wants some real discussion and topics, happenings and trending come here ..
youtu(dot)be/ojAZjLKhHiA

This episode
>the juden is named
>beast grid system
>the nwo deepstate worships this entity
>manifesting through AI
God and the technocratic elite

What is this i hear about him being a jesuit or some sort of infiltrator?

guaranteed (yous) with that meme flag and stupid ass post

Unless niggers aren't human