Why are black males more likely to be homosexual?

Black males over compensate toughness because secretly they’re all homo. White males are more masculine and manly in reality lol

Proof:washingtonexaminer.com/cdc-black-hiv-cases-twice-whites-lack-of-condom-use-blamed/article/2562014

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n9WClv4U5B8
discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Literally 12% of the population, more than double the aids rates of whites 50% of the population. Probably 5% of black males sexual age. That Makes almost every black male in the USA a closet fag

"Mommy, where is daddy?"
"Daddy is not coming back. Come here and let's watch "The Bachelor"...

because black people will fuck anything

Niggers are just gay, that's it.

youtube.com/watch?v=n9WClv4U5B8

this...they are relegated to bottom of the barrel for every race unless they can bring home 6 figures

meanwhile you just need to be white and you can have black pussy like this

fake account made by right-wingers, because on his real account he is a Trump supporter.

The honest answer is they spend more time in jail. They turn gay on the inside.

Why the fuck would you want that cowgoblin?

Why are blacks and whites fags lol

This is what I would expect if the Calhoun experiments are true.

No the honest awnser is that they produce more estrogen which in return makes them more feminine which makes them closer fags notice how all black males care about their hair, shoes, bling, shopping much like females because of the extra estrogen they produce

Whites are barely fags can you even read graphs you fucking border jumping beaner nigger fuck off back to taco land you aren’t right wing fuck off my board nigger spic

Raised by single mothers.

I know tons of white males raised by single mother who aren’t faggots

This makes sense

Don't get mad my mutt amigo, you will be mexico pronto

For some reason Africans think the bum hole is a sex organ, it's a problem in Africa too, that's where Africans are from, originally.

They have no sexual education, so using a condom isn't an option. If a black male with aids fucks a black female, she's going to spread the HIV

I’ve had more Latinas in my bed than you I’m not mad and a Mexican calling Americans mutts is mundane all Mexicans are mestizo mutts mixed with Aztecs amen spainard blood which makes you more of a mutt than le 56% face. I’m okay with Mexicans as long as they stay out of the USA

>no sexual education
Condoms are common fucking sense you don’t need an education to know about condoms
Self education most niggers cannot do I guess

>if a black male with aids
>with aids
Which means he’s BISEXUAL closet fag and that’s how he got aids in the first place to pass on to the nigress

discord gg/Bd3fkP

add a .

Go back to your nigger boyfriend faggot your daddy didn’t love you

Niggers are:

>Low IQ
>Irrational
>Sloven
>Horrible fathers and mothers
>Void of long term planning skills
>Former Kangz n Queens n shieet that tripped over a pebble and fell from grace
>Fat as fuck
>Destined to be shitty entertainers if they want to make money without selling drugs
>So stupid that every race pities them and wants to help them because we all know at least secretly that they can't help themselves
>Kikes little attack pets
>Faggots n trannies
>Niggers

Every time I see a nigger I get a sinking feeling of disgust. Best to just avoid them like the plague because they pretty much are.

They're raised exclusively by females, of course they're more feminine themselves, and gay. It's not all genetics.

Indeed I agree completely. They are walking aids with or without real aids

80% nature
20% nurture
It’s been proven padawan

High testosterone makes you want to fuck everything that moves but I understand you don't know this feeling whiteboi.