/thread

I would hardly call those lands shitholes

the USSR?

Are they whiter than Iceland?

many of the russians are still there

>Communism
>EUnism

Kill all shills

gommunists and the eternal bolshevik jew .

litteraly every country got its brightest intelectuals killed in gulags ,how can you recover from that shit in 28 years?

I don't think those places are shitholes. Even if they're poor, don't they have strong communal values? The united states is rich, but we are majority shithole country..

>white population is necessary for prosperous free society
>white population is sufficient for prosperous free society

You walk around all day, every day, committing this logical fallacy. And you don't even realize it. Don't breed.

Poland.
After a failed union everything went to shit as our nobility turned away from our baltic roots. Then, the region ended up as feeding grounds for Soviets who diminished everything they could. Even now, the eternal slav lingers within our political system disrupting progress.

they've been fucked over by the commies and germany the last centuries. really no wonder

Wow, you faggots respond like Pavlov’s Dog to this obvious shill thread. Baltic people are good folks, stop the hate.

I'm as baffled as you are.

You guys are like niggers in Africa who blame whitey for making them poor.

Well why would migrants bother with poor countries? Of course they are gonna flood countries like Germany rather than some eastern European shit hole.

Kekked and saved.

Yet somehow they still invented a cell phone.

We literally had ALL of our intellectuals and nobility "stolen" by Poland during the union, and then, we literally had the vast majority of our intellectuals killed in gulags and exiled into Siberia. It leaves a country where being 'a nobody" is the only way you survive. We have been on our own for a while now but the recovery needs more than one generation to take effect.

Most Russians in Latvia are like these low iq degenerates, only like %20~ Russians own businesses, etc.

The countries were deconstructed to be merged fully into the Soviet Union. This meant systematically ripping apart and destroying most of the aspects that make a plot of land with people on it a country.

Literally face planted into his own piss.

+ commie government

During WW2 Latvia lost 13% of it's population, and pretty much the whole country was in ruins. And then came 50 years of Soviet rule, People were deported to siberia and replaced with russians, during the 80's the percentage of ethnic latvians in latvia almost dropped below 50%. Then the USSR collapsed and fucked off, and we were left in the ruins. And the soviet union is just a small part of our history which consists mostly of being fucked over by either germans or russians because we decided to be so dumb and put our country were it is. Honestly I'm amazed that we even managed to survive as a people after all the fuckery this land has been through.

You should be at least as mad as we are, your country is an even bigger shithole, fucked by communism beyond repair.

It's pretty simple, non-whites don't want to move to poor white countries so those countries remain extremely white, if Lithuania suddenly became extremely rich shitskins would immediately start trying to immigrate there

I hate gommies alright.
but being mad never solved anything.
>litvins have actually dismantled a fully operational nuclear plant out of butthurt

They're happy.

EU wouldn't have us otherwise, it was either that or stay neutral and we tried that in the 30s

>EU wouldn't have us otherwise, it was either that or stay neutral and we tried that in the 30s

latvia demolished lots of factories after joining the EU, sugar factories in jelgava, chocolate, apparel factories, etc...

I didn't know that part.

>poorest shitholes in europe
that would be the Balkans

It's for the greater good, goy, the concept of competing businesses was invented by nazis.

>EU wouldn't have us otherwise
Oh no that sucks

>it was either that or stay neutral
EU isn't a defensive alliance and you are part of NATO anyway which doesn't give a shit about nuclear power plants.

If you flip the Baltic nations upside down you get a rare merchant

poor>no jews atracted>no niggers brought by them

Short answer, communism.

Long answer, immigrants only move to wealthy countries, i.e. Western Europe. They were pure white too when they we're doing well, hence shitskins flooded there.

One word: communism

Gommunism :DDDDDD

Also fuck off, we're full.

Designated refugee families that get sent to Estonia just leave after a while to Germoney, because muh relatives and muh free gibs.