Poor girl, shes about to get thrown off a roof now

Poor girl, shes about to get thrown off a roof now.

but not hair, this has got to be trollposter

either shes the biggest troll... or a complete dipshit

That smug face. They’re always so proud of themselves for contorting their soul into a pretzel to the point that stuff like pic related makes sense for to them.

Taqqiya

I live in a majority arabic town, and the generation of younger muslims here are more moderate and accepting. I have a few muslims who are lgbt

is she a convert? they're always the weirdest ones

This.

Oh no... she’s really done it now. They’re going to turn her genitals in fish paste by the time they’re done raping and punishing her

What a dumb bitch. Islam isn't about accepting degeneracy as a norm. Riding the narrative that Muslims are "progressive" only destroys its true image. I won't kill a faggot but I will avoid them at all costs, I don't want to be associated with a degen who takes dick in their anal cavity. As long as I reside in a western country, I shall abide by those laws.

Dude I used to smash muslim pussy from this little palestinian community. It was pretty hot when her brothers covered for her because they knew daddy would throw acid on her

She's basically accepting the Faustian bargain with the left... the right wing are hostile to Muslims and the left defend them.

I've heard the issue discussed by Muslim Western scholars lately, and the opinions are different.

She's basically Miriam in pic related.

For good reason...

what is wrong with umar?

Nothing.

Punishment in Islam for homosexuality is if there's evidence of sodomy, so his reasoning is okay.

this is normal in american muslim communities, especially for women

I just noticed that the Muslim symbol looks like a bomb that was sparked

Mfw jewish extremists are more dangerous than the evil anti-semites, wtf I've been lied to.

>Nazi-ification of a religion

What did kikebart mean by this