School shooting thread # infinity plus one

How the fuck were they running this school?
So far every student the news talked to knew about this kid and how messed up in the head he was.

Threatening students, showing pictures of guns around, they actually banned him from bringing a backpack to school last year because it got so bad.

IF YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE SAFETY OF CHILDREN WHY THE FUCK DID YOU NOT REPORT HIM TO AUTHORITIES?

Nobody said anything because they were afraid to, that’s fucking why. Nobody wanted to be that guy who loses his job for saying something insensitive or offensive.

Fuck the guns, it’s the PC culture that’s giving these sick assholes the green light to kill all of us.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=arQkivaRRWI
archive.is/YfM9X
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>kill all of us
.01% of all the murders in the US

I know it's scary and all, but if you want to do something about killings, this isn't really the place to start.

Did anyone make this connection here yet?

Boward County Reps.

District 20
Congressman Alcee L. Hastings (D)

District 21
Congressman Ted Deutch (D)

District 23
Congresswoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D)

District 24
Congresswoman Frederica Wilson (D)

FUCKING….JUST….DWS

Your country has a violence problem. This is derived from your country's mental health crisis.

I believe that this is at least in part due to the utter stripping of meaning from men and women of any role to preform. More widely, this is a problem which only a failing society(the UK is failing too), struggles from as a functioning society would simply slap those in doubt and help find a role for them...

It will continue. The police cannot prevent crime. Only deter it.

What do you want them to do??? They suspended him AND the bullies that beat him up, so nobody could be blamed.

has Sup Forums called this a false flag yet?

IMO these school shooters were one blow job away from not being school shooters

when you have a wild west culture, then all of a sudden there's some liberal utopia where no guns are allowed, it's like fish in a barrel to some hungry animal.

There's a reason why it keeps happening in the same safe spaces. we might get one shooting a decade at a gun store via robbery or something. schools, malls, any place with poor security and a ban on firearms. and what do you know, someone decides to take advantage of it.

It calls dramatization. Don’t look too into it, Nathan. Just enjoy the message

For the love of God, did they show what the guy looks like yet or not?

Report him to the police because He fits the profile of a school shooter? By the looks of it all someone had to do was make the cops aware of his Instagram page and they would have been at this kid’s door the same day with a search warrant.

This.

Psych wards and mental health funding started going away in the 70's. Used to people would have been taken away long before he had the chance to shoot up places.

but theres no money to be made by locking crazies up. You can make more money by feeding them a steady diet of brain inhibitors that do long term damage and fuck you up even more.

A big eared retard with shitty teeth. Looks like somebody who pets small animals to death.

None of this shit is real. This is a false flag. Interviewed students are not even upset. Remeber Columbine? The kids were hysterical and crying and sobbing and snotting themselves. These kids in FL are like ho hum another day.

Usong terms like "multiple rounds fired"... Kids dont say multiple rounds. They say "omg a bunch of loud bangs" etc

Pull your head out of your ass Sup Forums.

FAKE NEWS JEWS.

Florida's 23rd congressional district is an electoral district for the U.S. Congress, located outside Miami, Florida. The district stretches from Weston to the City of Miami Beach.[5][6]

In 2016, it covers parts of Broward and Miami-Dade,[7] including Miami Beach.[8] From 2003 to 2012, the former 23rd district consisted of a major part of Broward County and parts of Palm Beach county. The district included Pompano Beach, Boynton Beach and Belle Glade.

The district is currently represented by Democrat Debbie Wasserman Schultz.

I've been saying this since columbine.

>parody account

nigga you retarded

Person interviewed said they had a 2 drills on the same day. The first one, and then the shooting one.

Apparently police notified hospitals of victims before the shooting.

there we go, autism speaks

no shit, but the pic might be legit.

because no actually believe he would really shoot up a school like their are so many people i knew in my previous school that were mentally fucked up and some werid emos making threats to other people but no one is ever gonna come up with a mindset like holy shit we might have to let the police know because that person might kill us all one day. people just let it slide they dont care because their not gonna think that its actaully gonna happen everyone in Sup Forums knows someone that is mentally fucked in the head but know does anything they just let it pass.

I've seen that several times, already. At least the sam hyde phase was good this time.

>check Sup Forums as soon as I hear about this
>there's already been multiple threads about it
Damn it. What'd I miss?

Audible kek, RIP George.

We just keep letting him get away with this

How is America so fucking filthy rich and simultaniously a giant shithole.

Why is it currently tying with China/North Africa as the worst social culture on the planet?

What the FUCK happened in the last 50 years?

all these mental gymnastics. nupol is fucking pathetic. just accept he was a trumper and most likely a nupol tard. i cant wait till they shut this shithole down

From what I've read he was expelled for disciplinary reasons but I don't know why they'd let him in in the first place. If I was to go back to my high school after the first bell rings I can't enter without going through the office facing all the staff. And if he mingled with the kids I don't know what he did unless he chilled in a bathroom stall all morning?

pic related is showing the great reuse of articles by CNN

nupol fag shot up school...14 dead so far...nupol trying to flip the story

He was an ex-student.

Bet the fuckers thought they were in the clear, ha.

Are there vids?

You should see the stats on involuntary incarceration because of mental health throughout the western world. Basically it's all the UCLAs fault that complete raving nutjobs walk around the streets in the US while in every other developed country they get put in asylums.

Or y'know could be the fact Ameritards don't want to spend money on public mental healthcare. Or that Ameritards don't want to spend money on sensible gun regulation..

But a trillion dollar tax cut on corporate investments? You good with that.

Kek. Amerikkka is a joke.

USA actually have very comparable crime stats to other first world countries. Where it exceeds particularly is homicide.

OH LOOK. JEWISH SHILLS ARE TRYING TO PIN THIS AGAINST ISLAM.

IMAGINE MY SHOCK!!!

>Remember Columbine?
Yeah, 20 years ago when school shootings were a new phenomenon. These kids describe literally joking about a school shooting before it happened. These over-medicated kids have seen this shit countless times in the news, on TV and movies. Now that it actually happened to them and they survived, they're probably more excited than anything that they get their 15 minutes of fame.

youtube.com/watch?v=arQkivaRRWI

Listen to what this man says and think about the fact that Trump is working on Palestinian peace right now.

Someone smarter than me look into this. Buddy of the shooter

that's what he posted on his instagram and youre the one being a shill

And that is one part of this issue that I think should be fixed. Treat every threat like it’s real and detain the students making the threats or showing warning signs. Make the parents come in for questioning and threaten them with police monitoring their home and phones and the child is to be placed on house arrest for the rest of the school year.

lock this shit down tight enough and it will help prevent kids like that from slipping through the cracks.

Only the white working class who are failing. And they brought it on themselves. Everyone else is improving and doing better.

Pic 2

>spics killing spics

Our country just got a little bit whiter

Yeah, he posted it because this is a false flag patsy you fucking kike.

>posted in 2015

GUNFAGS ROT IN HELL
You gun nuts and 2nd Amendment assholes all have blood on your hands and will rot in Hell!
I am making it my personal mission in life to strip you of your guns and get harsher gun laws passed you insecure white trash assholes!

look what happened in 1965, we opened the floodgates and the degeneracy consumed us. modern society will not be punished for its sins. modern society IS THE PUNISHMENT

>What the FUCK happened in the last 50 years?

Social engineering and third worlders. Don't worry, it's Europe's turn now. You'll understand even better than we do in a few years at current rates.

>What does allahu akbar

This dude killed animals for fun. He was full blown mental not just a little lonely

>.t victim of islamic knifey trucky attack

I used to live about 1/4 mile away from DWS in Weston. I'd see her family in Publix occasionally. Voted against her, but the district is full of actual Jews and Venezuelan immigrants.

Sensible bong

It's just the price of freedom m8

>de jesus cruz
scared of being accused of profiling

>i cant wait till they shut this shithole down

Keep dreaming Barbie.

We should designate a school shooter whore for these schools then

>school shooting
everybody is going to forget about it by next week

In a couple days, the media's pumped the school shooting well dry.

Americans have become so fucking jaded by endless attacks on our minds trying to warp the way we think.

My electricians kids go to that school and they are white rednecks. They are okay thankfully

Is he wearing a Hillary hat in his profile?

>5%

Yup yup
He is a literal communist soldier.

he had a maga hat the hillary one is fake

Whites killing other whites, who cares?

he had a hillary hat the maga one is fake

Islamic Terrorism in the US and Europe is

I saw the profile when it was up

R E G I S T E R E D
D E M O C R A T

D E M O C R A T

>I don't know what the term "updated" means

Gonna need sauce or stfu.

I agree, it really isn't.

LISTEN HERE FAGGOTS

If this picture is legit the shooter this is huge.
Someone confirm this ASAP.

It's not, that pic was posted on Sup Forums on Feb 12

It was actually a "Be patient I have autism hat", then the glow in the dark CIA niggers photo shopped it into a MAGA hat, and then the sits in the dark POL niggers photo shopped it into a Hillary hat.

CONFIRMED wypipo /k/ and Sup Forums extremist Alt Right misogynist racist sexist transphobic monster. Hiro needs to delete this website RIGHT NOW. This never would've happened without Sup Forums's toxic hacker influence.

Because they have taken everything off him; conducted a cavity search and given him a hospital gown to wear so he's less able to commit suduko in his cell.

Sadly this; and the fact a lot of the comments he made on his instagram could be seen as "far right" make me suspect he was / will be painted as "one of ours". There are crazies on both sides, the left wing ones aren't as often highlighted as those on the right. Fucksake...

wrong spelling of the name, unless "nikolas" is supposed to be some sort of russian BS along with the "makarov" which is a pistol.

You're in idiot

there is an archive confirming that its real.

Police released spelling had a C. The age also matches

What does this mean?
archive.is/YfM9X

Oh snap! I thought there was only the one source for this! user, does it say he was born in May or September 98? The Sheriff presser said Sept.

>Be American
>go to school
>get shot

not even in our Terroni wasteland this shit happen.

>implying they changed anything