Who is in charge there, who keeps the power?

Who is in charge there, who keeps the power?
GRU, KGB, Moscal's familiars/mafia-a mix of these?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/155019824/#155022871
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Zionists, who else?

would be something to talk about but most of the ex-ussr jews emigrated to the Israel back in the 90's

The real question should be, why are Polish so obsessed with Russia?

>Zionists
Russia:
- protects Syria
- sold S-300 to Iran
- trades with and politically supports Iran

Spin this one.

>Who is in charge there
Do you really need to ask?

>ask a question about...RUSSIA
>literally obsessed

nah, my only contact with russians was when i bought some smokes from them about 15 years ago-there.

8mm shorter than EU's but still smokeble:P

Spotted the Kike.

Not just ZIonists, all Jews including those who visit their shitty Wailing Wall. Plus the large russian minority there. and Jew oligarchies majority of rich people/oligarchsn in Russia

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/155019824/#155022871
>Notice anything interesting about the subtitles, /sg/? the standard used to be Arabic as second language

Him.

ok so its just kikes over kikes (us vs russian) rite ?

Haha, no of course, jokes aside things are far more complex than that. Jews aren't very politically powerful here in Russia actually.

Asians

so whats the power scheme back at your turf then?

FSB together with former mafia, who are businessmen/FSB now.
Also Jews.

so GRU/military just keeps all of these in check?

Jews are high in power in my city, the treasurer is ((((((((((((((((((Feldmann)))))))))))))))))) and the head of the transportation department is, get this, fucking ((((((((((((((((GOYHMANN)))))))))))))), and guess what, the city is broke and public transport is in the shitter.

Sorta, but not completely. FSB is close to Mossad and others, remember the ((((((((((((((apartment bombings)))))))))))))))))).

Also Jews are oligarchs because apparently they were one of the very few in the country who were smart enough to know what to do after USSR collapsed and public properties became private.

kek, sounds like a problem that we had until 1968 back here...;)

Did you gas the remaining Jews? Based Polacks.

>apartment bombings

now thats a big thing to go around, i remember these in the tv back then but most of tem media blamed putn so he could take chechnya afterwards.

fuckt up times btw:P

Well, it basically looks like this. This is how Putin's inner circle looks like, people who have the most influence/work with him. It's in Russian, but you get the general idea. They all are represented by diffent factions, dependent on their current activities. Some are siloviki (like Zolotov or Shoigu), some are oligarches from different fields of economy (Rotenberg, Sechin) and some are technocrates (Sobyanin, Volodin)

>siloviki

heh, resort siłowy
would be "siłówki" here

triggered another

it's move NOT remove, geez