I blame mental health for the vast array of problems the United States has

I blame mental health for the vast array of problems the United States has

Other urls found in this thread:

cchrflorida.org/antidepressants-are-a-prescription-for-mass-shootings/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I blame my mental health issues on the vast array of problems the US has.

So which one is it?

It's a lack of unity and respect for fellow country men followed by a decline in moral and religious values. (((someone))) has been trying to divide us into as many categories from the color of our skin to wealth to create strife from within.

Mental health issues are genetic, or whining. You're either a mutant or a crybaby. Take your pick.

And America's biggest problem is multiculturalism and the 19th amendment.

Too much lead in the wata'

Much of our problems have their roots in colonial times. Like racism for example.

When Bacon's Rebellion broke out, poor blacks and whites allied and fought the colonial government and its supportive elites. Seeing the lower classes of both races fighting together scared the land owning class which lead to them writing the first segregationist/racist legislation, for the purpose of dividing the lower class.

dude everybody's on something

Mental health issues generally don’t make you violent. People are just fucking psychos

The genetic component to mental health is more like a predictor than a primary determinant. It still takes an environment to activate them, usually by trauma.

Op here I also want to blame forced multiculturalism on this as well because it doesn’t matter what side promotes it, multiculturalism has destroyed good relationships between communities and so much distrust is amongst everyone.

I just started a thread about this and it was deleted, fuck knows what's going on here.

There aren't many mental hospitals left to treat these people.

What ones are left usually cant do much due to stupid liberal laws.

No, it doesn't. That trauma comes from the parents being genetically predisposed to mental illness themselves. It's literally a blind leading the blind scenario. If we just stopped treating mental patients like people and just killed or sterilized them these problems would go away.

cchrflorida.org/antidepressants-are-a-prescription-for-mass-shootings/

This is unironically correct.
You can have as many early screenings as you want but you'll never actually help people if all you do is push questionable pills to kids or tell them their suffering is normal (re: trannies).

This is a kid murdering other kids en mass. He's not insane, he's fucking angry and completely out of control acting purely on hormone induced emotions and being completely irrational. How the fuck does a kid, any kid end up being like that?

Sad. This could all be fixed if people just took their meds and went to counseling. Also we have to ban all guns.

These are all correct

Yup the Left have gone completely insane and there is no turning back this is why we need our Gun's.

What my real question is, how did we go from “Yeah gays can get married” to “Sure you can give hormone suppressants to your 7 year old boy and dress him like a faggot, and you can also scream bigot and incite violence against anyone that disagrees with you and openly verbally assault straight normal people.”

How did we get here. Why are we allowing this cesspool to ferment. People get to be retarded openly and nobody checks them.

I blame the bill that gave gays the right to marry, it’s become a slippery slope. Give an inch they take a mile

Entirely reasonable.

Growing up in an expedient, atomized, culture-void of consumerism, low expectations and nihilism may be pushing a lot of young people in the wrong direction was his point, I think.

13th, 16th, 17th, and 19th. In that order. 1913 being the worst and most significant year in our nation's entire history. We were never and will never be the same again.

I blame the jews

Not gonna lie former Trump supporter here...

Asylums need to be reopened.

I agree user

Yeah no shit, we have like 72 million democrats.

I think it started with that shit in the Philippines. It sucks because McKinnley would've been my favorite president if that weren't a thing. But that's when we actually started to become a zog vassal. We had a legitimate chance to be something non-shit. We chose to become shit.

Forgot to mention that I consider all of that deep mental psychosis and also have forgotten to mention that the more we lorde mental illness and self-diagnosed anxiety, depression etc and praise those “brave” souls that “have” it, the deeper the pit gets.

Blame SSRI's first. Mental illness is, for the most part, a myth. Three quarters of the shit they say exists literally doesn't. It's in your head.

Explain

Op here again also wanted to add that lack of mental and and the way people approach it matters greatly but I’ve seen a family member in a mental hospital before and they looked fucking horrible and treatment was mediocre.

Ok, so how do we stop the people who are convinced they’re the way they are because of a mental problem through self diagnosis?

Obviously it all horse shit, but telling them to grow up just makes them defensive and causes tard rage.

I BLAME GUNS AND GUNFAGS THAT NEED GUNS TO BE A "BIG MAN". FUCK GUN OWNING WHITE TRASH YOU ALL HAVE BLOOD ON YOUR HANDS!

I blame white terrorism.

>mental illness doesn't exist
>it's in your head
What did he mean by this?
(I'm kidding, I know what you meant. It just made me laugh.)

How many mass shootings has the UK had?

How many guns does the UK have?

Connect the dots. There's your answer to all this.

I'm not even sure it's the mental health of the shooters in most of these situations. Personally I think it's the fucked up Lord of the Flies bullshit that makes up most public schools these days.

I really wonder how adult teachers and staff seem to suddenly forget what utter hell attending high school can be. Kids are dealing with social issues - bullying, cliques, etc, mostly banal bullshit busywork schooling, hormonal and physical changes, shit from home, etc.

No fucking wonder some just snap. It's not so much their fault as all the fucking bullshit they have to put up with.

This, as well as fucked up parenting.

>It's in your head.
No shit you fucking idiot. That's why its called mental illness

Agreed.

It really started with Obama imo remember the left has been controlling the cultural aspect of this country as well as a multitude of other things, and you wonder why people in the past oppressed gays so much it was because of the huge cultural risk that came with being to accepting of gays lifestyles. Now you have gay men in clubs crawling barefoot on broken glass and used condoms looking for the next HIV infection dick they can get because MUH VALUES, this is why I’m so against on having kids in this day and age not because I don’t want them but because they’ll be exposed to all types of degenerate shit so early on already from birth and I know we can’t stop it but what happened to moderation it’s like people at least in the states gave up on things and just live to work drink and sleep and party hard on the weekend.

>hurr gums are duh probeem
>looo we hav no gums
>chekmate le 56% amerishits
If we could eliminate mental illness we wouldn’t need to take guns off the streets because they’d be used for recreation purposes (hunting, shooting galleries etc) and the odd 1/100 chance you need to use it in self defense.

In the 23 years I’ve owned my gun Ive had to use it exactly once for self defense, and the gun itself was enough of a deterrent. Sometimes you don’t have the time to call the police during a tense situation.

My point being, the 1% mis-using guns isn’t grounds to take them from the 99% that are responsible

I blame the left. Death to the left. Bodies in the streets. Hang them by their intestines. Fucking subhumans.

don't blame Obama on your inability to get a good woman and start a family.

>dude just eliminate mental illness lmao

I voted for Hillary and am very left and I say that YOU are the problem. You conservashits are all for freedom to own any kind of gun you want and look at all the senseless murders that result from it. Right wingers are always such deplorable scum without exception.

Wasn’t blaming Obama so much as the left for the cultural problems that runs amuck in this god forsaken country.

Absolutely - secondary to Judaism.

I'd say not mental health per se, and definitely not gun ownership. Throughout American history, and in other nations today (e.g. Switzerland), there is widespread gun ownership without such accompanying tragedies. The escalation of these incidents almost exclusively in the U.S. in recent years is—
I would argue—traceable to peoples’ increased feelings of isolation that has resulted from the deculturation of America by attacks on any source of identity not rooted in consumerism. An American, particularly a white American, has only himself to identify with. His race, and his desire for racial solidarity, is scorned; his history was once a point of pride, but now it’s a point of shame; his culture is, by definition, supplanted by the concept of “multiculturalism”; his religion is mocked in lieu of consumerism; and his nuclear family unit is derided by “progressive” forces. He is atomized and forbidden from sharing any racial identity, culture, religion, or history with his countrymen. Even his gender is now blurred into a “spectrum.”

The only thing binding him to other humans is their shared legal status as consumers in the same economic zone. Is it any wonder than loneliness and suicidal thoughts would plague such a society, or that some would feel as though they’ don’t belong anywhere, or that society has forgotten them? I think an individual’s impulse to indiscriminately kill members of his own society demonstrates a couple of things. First, he feels he has been aggrieved by a society to which he doesn’t belong, and thus he exacts on it the sort of murderous vengeance that throughout antiquity was only be reserved for the destruction of rival societies. Second, he now so fundamentally misunderstands his own society that he is utterly cluelessness of where to even point the finger, which leads him only to purposeless local violence – as though killing a few strangers will change a thing.

they need to take more drugs, and chill the fuck out!

I blame it on the fact that we haven't had a good war killing euro scum in seven decades.

Finally, a post I can get behind.

the mentally ill don't go around killing innocent people in mass murders...

a culture of self-worship, vanity, national myths, nativism, waste, debt, intolerance, and civil religion ARE the problems that make Americans not competitive in today's world.

>they need to take more drugs, and chill the fuck out!

And maybe buy some weapons to feel more secure.

Death to the left. Commies aren't human. Death to the left. Death to the left. Death to the left.

Being mentally ill AND forced to look in a mirror that reflects diversity and not you soul reflection

Lol. I hope your kid's school is next.

Yeeeeeees!

yeah but they should live in a cave and stop being such a burden on society.

I blame diversity. Who is going to feel like they belong in a 56% society?

It’s true. Liberalism is a real mental disorder

these misfits have to adapt to society, not the other way around.

It’s the erosion of the family unit.
70% of rapists grow up in single Mom households.

Take into account the mental issues that come with this and you have a real systemic problem.
If you want to cure the illness don’t just treat the symptoms.

There was a legitimate opportunity to be a sort of neo-Europe, free from the constant banker wars that were rampant throughout colonialism. We had formed a new identity essentially, a new ethno-state where one could be Dutch or English or German or any of that shit and live in relative harmony. But not in a utopian sense. There would have been brutal competition in industry, trade, sport and academia, but we would have avoided some of the underpinnings of the old world and traded it for something new and unique, our own. This is what Franklin, Hamilton, Jackson and others had a vision of imo. This was until our leadership, drunk on the illusion of social progress decided to start that sort of maritime expansion through conquest. That's when we became a sort of neo-colonialist force in the world, and a viable option for that perverse brigade of international bankers to utilize.

It's arguable that we had won much through conquest before, but it's not entirely true in every case. Like most events in our history when we were smol and weak, that entire process of becoming a nation was a complex geopolitical series of events, but it did happen. We were a functioning, capable, +90% white ethnostate. But going in on the Philippines was when that process of becoming a zog vassal started. And of course in 1913, it became official.

Mental illness is celebrated by the Left (who are the loudest in our society), so facilities that treat and cure mental illness have been shutdown. Now our only option is to shove pills down the throats of the mentally ill and hope for the best.

nativism is a psychosis.

patriotism is a costume on nativists, like lipstick on a pig.

Bunch of dudes with baby dicks in this thread.

Fuck off Adornofag.

Are Jews the real mutts?

Is someone going to tell this silly cunt on fox that she has texta all over her face?

Aren't liberals to blame for destroying the moral fabric of our society with their perversions?

I'm part Ashkenaz, so, yes, can confirm, we're mutts. I read we came from half wop, half Lebanese and then got some Slav, but the last very slowly so, not as much as the wop/Lebanese mix.

The Khazar bullshit is bullshit btw.

Anyway this is part of the reason we support mutt-ism in the countries we enter. It might not be us who contract the SJW disease but our kids are susceptible.

I voted for Trump and am very right and I say that YOU are the problem. You libtards are all for freedom to kill any fetus you want and look at all the senseless murders that results from it. Left wingers are always such deplorable scum without exception.

>loving your family first and foremost is a mental disease
Jfc

Why you guys have to subvert so much?