Haiti almost became Wakanda!!!!!

But whitey ruined everything

okayafrica.com/black-panther-glimpse-of-wakanda-in-real-life-haitian-revolution/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5IgBRBfB7EE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

On devrait juste les re-calisser sur l'osti d'ile pis la laisser couler avec eux.

This begs the question:

Why are movies the definitive medium for establishing a movement? Why did no one ever make this much fuss when the Black Panther comics came out?

What is it about movies that makes people (or shills? I dunno anymore) go crazy?

There is more hype and advertisements for action movies. It also appeals to the lowest common denominator in society because of loud sounds, fight scenes and explosions. The fact that it is also a pro negro film with a white villian also appeals to their agenda at Disrael.

Too bad the white man stole all their vibranium,

>overthrow yitpipol
>proceed to wallow in their own shit for the 200 years
dude dirt cookies lmao

because Haiti is such a poster child for success
>blacks take control of a huge sugar producing state, kill every white man on the island
>haiti sugar plantations responsible for almost all of france's wealth at the time
>blacks manage to ruin it in record time, modern day inhabitants eat mud cookies
Blacks have some kind of reverse Midas touch, everything they touch turns to shit instantly and they take some kind of perverse joy in doing so.

They're trying to goad the blacks into a revolution.

What? White people have gone there multiple times literally building them a country and they just decide to go back to mudhut living

It always crack me up how they eat dirt while in the middle of a see full of fishes
They fail not only as human beings, but as animals too, as even animals can fish

T'oussaint wanted Haiti to be multiracial though, he wanted black, white and mulatto to co-exist and create a Caribbean Paradise. So the black people murdered him.

WE WUZ REVOLTING N SHIEET

You have to be able to read to understand books, even comic books.

The Lesson of Haiti:
youtube.com/watch?v=5IgBRBfB7EE

Yes goyim the government cutting down and burning every tree is the white mans fault

no questions begged

it's a jewish media scam to rake in shekels off of BLM

The funniest part is how they share an island with another nation who are doing relatively well on the same damn island. Haitians have no fucking excuse

They still are revolting. They will never stop being revolting.

Haiti a Wakanda? Do these retards believe blacks are from haiti? They were slaves.

Liberia was their Wakanda, the land the USA gave slaves if they wanted to leave the US after being freed. See how that turned out.

Haiti is the island of Lord Of The Flies.

>TFW white people create a completely fictional country (Wakanda) where sub-Saharan African niggers are portrayed as 100 times more competent than they actually are and niggers around the world latch onto it as an actual black achievement.

Haiti is literally Mordor.

>gets independence
>white man mad about blacks having own country
>embargo
>has to pay france because they lost to a bunch of monkeys and are embarassed
>can't trade because they dont recognize it as a country
>lebanese refugee come from war in europe
>buys everything
>set up monopoly because no law
>we wuz kings N SHIEEEET

Because they can’t read.

My dad is black and is an avid comic book fan. I read the Black Panther stories by Christopher Priest. He and I are not going apeshit over this film.

I saw Conan's Haiti special. Haiti is a paradise with high technology, flying cars, it's like a luxury beach resort. It's amazing.

>Why did no one ever make this much fuss when the Black Panther comics came out?

Because when the classic Priest run came out in 1999-2004 (or so) we weren't in the middle of a culture war.
If it came out now, SJWs would be burning the comic because it's too Conservative.

Also, when the comic came out, there were other comics with black leads, and it was well after the 90s comicbook crest had peaked. This is the major first Superhero movie with a black lead since Blade, at a time when superhero movies are hugely popular a literally making a billion dollars; and we're in the middle of a gigantic culture war, so it's no surprise people are making a big deal over it.

Nous devons brûler les animaux sauvage, leaf

This