What are some of the advanced atheistic civilizations throughout history?

What are some of the advanced atheistic civilizations throughout history?

Pic somewhat related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=svVLoYs636w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

disgust.jpg

The Legion of Doom, SJW Otherworld edition.

Powerful.

>What are some of the advanced atheistic civilizations throughout history?
Atheism was never a civilisation spanning thing. Atheists existed since ancient times but always in small numbers.
Also i honestly doubt people in the picture are actualy atheist.

I hate this place. This zoo. This prison. This reality, whatever you want to call it, I can't stand it any longer. It's the smell, if there is such a thing. I feel saturated by it. I can taste your stink and every time I do, I fear that I've somehow been infected by it.

Japan is 60% atheist.

Dude like that's on your harddrive dude.
Duuuuuuuuuuude.

>Documentary - "Japan: Kamikaze Nation" (full movie) 2017

youtube.com/watch?v=svVLoYs636w

Fucking nips. No BLESSED BAPTIST CHRISTIANS to enrich them.

Iceland, Scandinavian countries in general

Can I copy this pasta?

Those are Western Civilization though. I said a civilization. Not a country.

The Soviet Union, Communist China, and other fascist regimes where religion was banned by the state.

There's also been a few civilizations that weren't truly "atheistic" but did not have any concept of the afterlife.

All of them look autistic.

Physical incarnation of Las Creaturas. Saved to the degeneracy folder, thanks.

Well, then there wasn't a christian civilisations neither. Western civilisation was pagan for a pretty fucking time and its fundaments lie in paganism.

What's interesting to me is that when a formerly religious society moves into an non-religious culture the entire system seems to fall apart. The only non-religious states that have been able to thrive have been those which were always non-theistic from the start(Japan and China particularly).

I just find that interesting, does anyone else have an opinion on the matter?

U S S R

resist!

Atheism is not a belief system. You can function without religion as a society if you replace it with something. For japaneese it's tradition, folk spirituality and a healthy dose or racism. For chineese it's semi-facism.

>name my band

cant tell if the one towards the right is just a very hairy girl or a tranny...