Enjoying summer Sup Forumsnon-kun? Catching up on anime you've missed out on?

Enjoying summer Sup Forumsnon-kun? Catching up on anime you've missed out on?

>>Catching up on anime you've missed out on
Never understood this mentality.
I watch what I want, when I want. If I see something I like, I watch it. If I'm tired of anime, I take a break. I don't see the point in "keeping up" with current seasons.

Nah.
I'm bored as hell.
There is really no interesting anime to watch.
And my eyes hurt too much to read.

why do your eyes hurt user?

Watching a show with Sup Forums is its own experience.

Thank you user.
Gonna try to get around building my Gundam Mk. II (Titans).
It's been sitting here for weeks, it's time I get it ready for combat so it can protect my figures.

>Enjoying summer
No, I hate summer and can't wait until it's cold out again.

I've never done it with anons before. What anime does Sup Forums watch now?

not really, the last seasons didn't have enough interesting content to leave leftovers

No, I can't stop re-watching old stuff. I'm watching 4 series this season and backlogging two. Despite this I can't bring myself to start new stuff, so I just end up re-watching what I already have.

Y-you too

Most shows get a thread on the day a new episode airs. Just pick a few current season shows to follow

Staring too much into display.

I haven't even watched an anime since spice and wolf season 2. That was many years ago. Not sure why I am still here almost every day though.

Oh, I did want to ask other spicy wolfers if they were angry that the Holo wedding dress version figure that they backed and was supposed to be a exclusive can now be preordered at regular retailers.

Poop and pee pee.

Been working out for my waifu, and to bully Sup Forums better.

This

Do you read manga at least

How can people even have a backlog? I have barely anything to watch

No. :/

doesnt really matter for me, i preordered it from that official site and it's my best purchase yet. hopefully it arrives safely.

>anime
no manga

The only show this season that has been enjoyable to follow with Sup Forums has been Mahoujin Guru Guru, although there's not enough people to keep it going. Maybe that's why it's been enjoyable.

Just watch anime when its released on bluray. Talking about it with internet folks as it comes out is autistic.

>Talking about it with internet folks as it comes out is autistic
And that's a reason not do do it?

Just watch it a few episodes at a time when your free.

>guru guru

holy shit I used to watch it as a kid while staying at my grandma's house, I remember loving it because it was basically a zelda parody, I swore I would dance like the old man when I grew old.