Why is Sweden so retarded?

>Be me 18 fag year old fat kid practically screaming ”Sweden Yes!” 24/7
>Hates my conservative white family
>Taught my whole life how great multiculturalism is
>Uses tumblr unironically
>Starts checking out (((Lauren soutern))) and even fucking kraut....
>stumbles upon Sup Forums
>”Disgusted by the racism and antisemtism
>Starts working out and getting in shape
>Gets mocked by my fat sjw friends for ”supporting an unrealistic body image
>Loses practically 70% of my supposed ”friends” cus im being honest about how awful our immigration system are and blaming white men and muh ”white privilege”
>Practically have nothing
>Realizing my family always was right
>Looking back at pure indoctrination books like ”everyone should be a feminist”
>Gets redpilled af and be horrifed by how corrupt the media and school is
>Gets depressed over the fact that i’m a fag who won’t be having pure white babies
>starts notizing all the niggers here
>Ihatellife.jpg

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/india/11981677/British-Indians-a-remarkable-story-of-success.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Stop being a fag.

God I have tried trust me

that's cool and all, but it's too late for us northern and central europeans my brother.

They can afford to virtual signal now. There will come a time when things get too bad and they will no longer be able to afford the luxury of getting off to their own virtuousness. Hopefully, it will come before 100,000’s of Western women are raped, and more people die of terrorist attacks.

I'm half swedish and have this incessant God-Complex where I always feel bad for everyone and try to help out lesser people. I'm one of those "nice guys" basically, and got walked over the first half of my life trying to please everyone. Ever since I redpilled myself I stopped caring about anyone outside my family. Just stop giving so much of a shit about everything and everyone and try to be more carefree. Don't put too much on your shoulders and don't be afraid to say no.

Why Swedes bully

Well look at the bright side:
Sjws are literally destined to disappear from the face of the planet due to their cuckoldery/childfree/interracial agenda
Also you can't be the only one that got redpilled so hard and the more the situation escalates the more and the harder other people will
We just have to wait for some HAPPENING

>>(((160491588)))
It's too late blablabla...
We don't stand a chance blablabla...
Im just gonna do nothing about anything and kill my self blablabla...

move somewhere south or in argentina
or form a terror cell idk

Ikr. Hes some fucking shitskin i guarantee it.
Don't worry bro. Its far from too late. Even if Germany woke up when it was, say, 40% German it still would not be too late. Don't give up, make white babies!

If you will like it's all hopeless, and you're gay, I suggest maybe going and paying one of your politicians a visit?
Seriously, the problem in western europe is that these traitors are allowed to say/do anything with impunity. No one has any balls to do anything about it, except for a few notable exceptions (heroes).
My friend, you cannot have children, therefore your nation is your child. Sacrifice yourself for the community and join the allfather in the afterlife.

I mean I'm at least studying to become some sort of doctor in the future, Haven't decided which one yet so at least I have a job that can actually benefit society. It's crazy however how there's literally people dying because a lack of workers in hospital who are literally abandoning their posts due to lack of funding. And AT THE SAME TIME, our retarded government chooses to spend millions on "refugees", it's truly sickening but a part of me still has hope, and I plan on fighting for it in whatever way I can.

What do you have to live for? You're a faggot, you cannot reproduce. So you're life is nothing more than accumulating comfort and vice, and you want my sympathy?
You're just going to keep your head down like a good fag and be a doctor and pay hundereds of thousands into the very government that hates you?
You have nothing to lose, how about you just fucking take a stand and rise up shitstain?
You have been so demoralized its not even funny.
How did orban get elected? Through blood on the pavement, that's how!
Violence is the only answer.

Fuck you.

You all stole from us. Now you made we taking it back legally and with skill.

I am Indian and I am better educated than all of you faggots. We own 3 houses around Vancouver area and have money in other properties.

We are winning the game you whiny bitches started. Keep fantasising your stupid race war while we get rich.

Honestly, I love reading these threads of you whiny white bitches.

KYS

We will kill you all you brown piece of shit.
>We are winning the game you whiny bitches started. Keep fantasising your stupid race war while we get rich.
No. actually we stopped playing because we won so hard we started feeling sorry for you brown piece of shit subhumans.
Can't wait to get back int he game though, because you shitskins proved that there is no compromise. Its us or you; and we will slaughter you indiscriminately. The rest of you will remain a permanent slave underclass. You took our niceness as weakness, and that was a grave mistake you subhuman piece of shit.
You know we are the master race. Even you wouldn't deny it pajeet.

>You all stole from us. Now you made we taking it back legally and with skill.

until the jews decide that you are too smart and rich, then you're next, amirite?

>You know we are the master race. Even you wouldn't deny it pajeet.

lol Is that why white people around me can't even buy a fucking house? Can't find employment outside a fucking warehouse?

You people are pathetic and are fast becoming the underclass.

We are doing better than the Jews and have a higher recorded IQ.

>We are doing better than the Jews

You still using their money for buisiness transactions?

>Comparing us scandinavians to le 56 %

I banged an upper caste Indian skank off tinder last night, u mad? Indian males are literally bottom tier in the dating game looool

after working on slaughter floor for a while I see it like this
most animals just walk strait to death
but every so often one will start freaking out way early and cause a huge cluster-fuck
even after its bolted and slit the mother-fucker is still thrashing about trying to escape and kick

you can be like one or the other
also cows seem more weary than sheep

>conservative white family
>Sweden
I can not imagine. Every sven is cucked beyond salvation.

>lol Is that why white people around me can't even buy a fucking house? Can't find employment outside a fucking warehouse?
Because you're surrounded by common volk. You expect everyone in Canad to be a millionaire? That fact that I have to teach about reality just proves my point about being your superior. Let's take a look at how common Indians live shall we? Actually i would rather not because it would make my stomach turn to see you filth in your natural environment.
You vermin are so superior that you have to come to a white country just so you can lead a semi decent existence. kek
Again, whites brought you into their home because they are nice, and how do you repay them? You're just justifying your own genocide.
Thanks for doing my job for me.

pretty bad when an ancap calls you a faggot. told you they were smart, just need to get those fucking morals out of the way. if someone wants to shoop a grenade in the little girls hand, i wouldnt mind.

You can stop being a homosexual.

"You only lose when you give up."
Hans Ulrich Rudel

Loving a woman and women is totally worth it. Your natural instincts will take over when you home them again.

Wind sprints! Do it now!

T. Known Boss

did the fucking grenade attacks not shock you into reality?
You needed Sup Forums to redpill you?

>26 unironic replies taking the most blatant lazy bullshit at face value
This place really has gone to shit, especially when it comes to the tide poppers

Nice LARP. Which stock photo did you use?

i've seen their psychology lectures saying in sweden culture you are taught to put your head down until problems go away. she wasnt referring to any of this, just basic swedish culture. i dont think people realize the extent the kikes controlled the programming, from media to education, they run the gambit. we broke leftists, we can break svens conditioning too.

Suck my cock desu

Do you understand what money is?

I'd be quite, Sven. Your shit people are #20 on that list. lol

1. Pics or it didn't happen.

2. I date white Quebecoise girls.

3. If you think that that is something that affects all Indians, you are an idiot. Also, success is the sexiest thing a man can possess.

4. No one but dumb white people think caste means something.

5. If an Indian girl is the best you can do, it's you who should be mad. "looooool"

I should be comparing myself to people around me. Wtf are you talking about? If I come to YOUR societies and do better than you, it reflects bad on you. You have homefield advantage. You are honestly retarded if you don't think it's impressive to go into someone else's land and doing better than them, while starting at a level EVEN LOWER than the average person.

Yeah, the average Indian is doing shitty. I don't really give a fuck, since I am not there. If I were, I'd be kicking ass over there too.

Also, the stats I gave above prove Indians dominate in any society they go to, EVEN AFRICA!
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/india/11981677/British-Indians-a-remarkable-story-of-success.html

White people have just been resting on the success of the bloody conquest of their forefathers.

Indians know how to grind and win the economic game.

Keep rereading the history pages over and over, while we take the lead.

Fuck off, Amerinigger.

LOL, ok pajeet. I'll just cry into my Ph.D. in Engineering about how much smarter you are than me.

we dont want what you have, in fact we fought really hard to get rid of it.

>I'll just cry into my Ph.D. in Engineering

The fact that you wasted that many years of your already shitty existence on A) a Ph.D and B) in Engineering shows exactly why white people are retarded and meant to be the blue-collar of the next generation.

Keep crunching those numbers and designing the next fucking software, retard.

Not sure what the fuck that means, but you sound salty. Stay that way.

Cool man. Thanks for the info graphic. Your country and your people are still lazy as fuck commies.

Also, we come from Punjab, which is one of the lowest areas on your "shitlist". lol

So, even by your shitty standards, we are winning.

Hahaha

all that and you still cant figure out the loo?

>It's too late goy! We got you this time!

Even if you are a faggot you should get some white chick to have some babies for you, you can use the fag victim points to do it. Or you can pay an egg donor to have children for you. A few tens of thousands of dollars may seem like a lot, but it is a small price to pay for ensuring the future of your race.
Lol POO

"European Americans"
> adds other European countries to the list below
It's not that I don't agree with the sentiment.
But are you North Americans really so geographically illiterate? I'm not even sure if it's amsusing how warped your sense of geography is

Those "friends" were never really your friends if they hate the new you. Keep reading so you learn more and fight back Sven.

Do you realize that if you added those countries together, it would LOWER the average?

Or are you a fucking retard?

Oh my god it's trying so hard gee wiz pajeet were you rejected by yet another white woman and thought you'd come here to blow off some steam?

Not trying hard enough, faggot. Do you think that excuse is going to hold up with God? Keep trying for the rest of your life even if you fail. That's what it means to repent.

Not sure if that in any way answers my question.
But your implying that you presented the data like that to gerrymander that stats in our favour?
Don't want your help fucking Leaf

You know you've lost when you have to make up shit in an effort to offend people over the internet instead of arguing the facts and arguments they present.

Oh well, the world needs burger flippers. Keep at it bro.

Though, I like my food organic and real. Won't be going to McD's to contribute to your paycheck anytime soon.

Keep trying user.

>implying I even need to try with a bunch of scrubby white people LARPing as Nazis on Sup Forums

Honestly, the downside of typing over the internet is is that the other person thinks you're eager or buttmad, when all you are doing is sitting calmly eating icecream.

Whatever makes you feel better about your shitty life, I guess.

Lol the more you insist you are not butthurt the more pathetic you sound.

Like holy why do you attempt over and over again to sound so edgy and "not butthurt". It all sounds like a cringey attempt at sounding superior and a feel to brag. Perhaps it's cus deep down u know that you're a simple indian and not a member of the superior white race larping as as naziz on Sup Forums;)

>Gets depressed over the fact that i’m a fag who won’t be having pure white babies
Well you could always just stop being a fag.

You realise that its your best that leave for america, and scandinavia's worst.

>It all sounds like a cringey attempt at sounding superior and a feel to brag.

Dude, this board is filled with cringey white people doing that all day. The difference between me doing that and you guys doing that is that I don't rely on the history of my ancestors - I rely on my own accomplishments and history.

Honestly, that's all Sup Forums and Sup Forums in gernal is: cringey white kids crying about immigrants and posting how superior you guys are (which you are not).

Not sure what the fuck that means, but I am fine where I am. I am profiting and making money and getting pussy.

Also, I don't need advice from someone in a commie Eurotrash country. We run our own lives here.

>HURR NO, YOU STOP REPLYING!

Fuck off, retard.

Is it so hard to not have buttsex faggot?

Pajeet go back to your shithole then

Or... I could just get rich off the work dumbass white people have done and beat them at their own game, legally...

Get fucked, scrub. This now the superior Indian's world now.

It refers to the brain drain that:
1 - The best Indians go to foreign countries, taking advantage of societies already worked to progress. This causes India's current state of poverty and social retardation since all those who can improve society left.
2- Migration in Scandinavia since the majority triumphs, (not for anything Denmark is the happiest country in the world) the one that does not succeed is because it is under the curve to if it seeks opportunity in another country.

fag WNs represent

Are you a turbo bottom though.

>I date white quebecoise girls
...In Vancouver...The opposite side of Canada.
For those geographically inclined, the distance between Vancouver and Quebec is far greater than the distance of Lisbon and Moscow. This fag is LARPing.
Which is actually unfortunate, I hate tabernacs, filthy fucking fr*Nch subhumans. I would love if you were diluting their filthy gene pool, but alas you're not.

>I am so poor and stupid that I cannot fathom the possibility of moving from one end of the country to the other so I am going to use the fact that the two points you describe are not near eachother

Honestly, this is what I mean when I say white people think like they are poor.

Check this out, retard: $283 gets you from yvr to yqb.

Can you afford that? Probably not flipping burgers at Wendy's, but other people have gone to school for finance and have jobs.

It's sad I have to finance social services to you. Welfare leeches like you is why Turdo is in power.

Please, kill yourself so Conservatives can win the next elections.

You're not sexpating, you fucking retard.
You said you were "dating", i.e. regular occurrence. That's completely different, and implies that you come into contact with them all the time.
DUH DUH DUHHHHHHHHHH

And still you aren't NatSoc.

You haven't gotten raped enough then, Sven.

Holy shit, you might actually be the dumbest person I've ever met.

I work in Quebec and my family is from BC, you stupid fuck. I never said I was a "sexpating" whatever the fuck that means.

Read it again. I said "I date white quebecoise girls"

I live here and date quebecoise girls.

I know that you will die within 10 km of where you were born, but I see all of Canada as my territory to expand and mark.

Fucking scrub.