How are you supposed to live after you took the red pill? I think about killing myself every day...

How are you supposed to live after you took the red pill? I think about killing myself every day, our world truly has no future. Today Ive just watched youtube all day, I just see no reason to put effort into anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

truthism.com
youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

more like this

you create the meaning of life. Live on your own. Create a better future for yourself first

you must read this every day fren
some days will be better than others

God and the afterlife is real
I was once in your shoes and actually seriously contemplated suicide for the 1st time in my life. Then the holy spirit filled my body and I knew it was all real.

wahahahahahahahah
look at me guys im op
everyone feel bad for me
im a huge faggot

now how r niggers like you gonna fight in the racewar?. fuck you

>real talk tho. do pic related

Why did God let white people then? If God is real, then it is some Jewish god of profit and control.

Did you get suicidal when you found out Santa Claus wasnt real ? Get a grip user, shit is just as good as it was before, you just know a little more about the undercurrents.

This

White bois really need spirituality. You lot are collectively losing it. Serious psych problems en masse

Can you re-phrase that?

Know you are not alone. (also read some dostoevsky)

I should sleep more desu.

if you got everything you wanted how boring would life be?
there is always balance
people who do cocaine and fuck strippers all day... well ... life is not fun otherwise.
if all you ate was gruel, then pizza would be better than sex
if things went better would your life really feel better?

If you kill yourself, Schlomo wins.

If you kill yourself, then you are weak, and the resulting civilisation will be stronger.

>How are you supposed to live after you took the red pill?

quit being a bitch
deal with it

sign of for some forum reddit unironically if you want. hang around long enough to see who is legit, and exchange emails

also self improve: gym, diet, books, educate yourself theres tons of shit online
look up some hobby meet up or talking gorup

kill yourself for posting on Sup Forums and being a huWhite male incel please

>took the red pill
found the gullible idiot

Grow up little sheep...take the black pill.

It's so much more fun to watch the collapse and not care.

you only have to ask yourself one question:
would you rather live on your feet, or die on your knees? suicide is surrender.

Not quite true. Depends on reason for becoming an hero. Kind of a if you are rich you did work hard claim.

Take the final red pill user: accept Christ.

I struggle with this too. Hang in there bro. These filthy Jews trying to fuck America over won't last forever

So, one of the major signs of depression is delusions.

Not anything major, no talking animals or magic or anything like that.

Just a slightly skewed view of the world that reinforces negative beliefs and patterns, and keeps you from being mentally healthy.

Have you ever considered that your so called "red pill" might be false? That you might be viewing the world through a skewed narrative, telling you that it's all going to shit for reasons that aren't actually all that important?

I always forget about this one tho. This actually helps sometimes.
Half of Africa and all South America is Christian.

This. Figure out what’s making you unhappy and find a way to extract yourself from it. I was miserable at a job that I hated, so I saved up some money, tried to freelance but failed, yet I still have another job lined up. I’m broke as fuck but I’m way more happier than I was before.

basically the only reasons i have to live are whores and so that one i can have enough money and tell everyone to go fuck themselves. that will be the happiest day of my life.

>Have you ever considered that your so called "red pill" might be false?
Yes. I wish someone disproved it, yet every time some msm publishes some bullshit debunking "right wing conspiracies", I see nothing but logical fallacies.

Fuck you, you stupid faggot. It doesn’t mean they would be better off without.

> implying he ever loses

>logical fallacies

Sounds like an oxymoron, I don’t know what that means.

being happy is a proactive decision

I'm not talking about politics. In fact, politics in general might be part of the problem.

Regardless of your stance, politics are always going to be depressing. It's just a fact of how they are.

And if you're looking to any news media to disprove your theory, you're in for disappointment, same as if you are looking for them to prove it. There's simple too much speed and pressure to report before any sort of major fact checking or laying out of the argument.

Learn to value the things that Schlomo cant take from you, then his win/loss record wont bother you.

This is literally the first sticky thread of pol. Plus they often use stats to show prove their point, yet play with it really dirty.

Colored people keep winning. Just know it's all part of the antichrist's plan just before the return of christ

He can destroy the economy and make streets unsafe.

Hey x

It will be okay, user.

Take it day by day, learn a hobby or a craft.
Do you like carpentry?
Maybe become a Luthier and build musical instruments.

Its okay user

This means that it doesnt really matter.

I just practice my marksmanship, and amass guns and ammunition. The US is a fucking disaster. We are NOT going to vote our way out of this. Either we fight the leftists and their swarthy hordes, or they will enslave most of us, and kill the rest. Just wait, be patient, and on the day of the rope be ready to kill as many of them as possible before they take you down.

We are all in the same boat, Anglo. Don't listen to naysayers.

Do you think it will ever happen?

In order to function in society you have to tune out everything you learn on here. Force yourself to be a normie.

The alternative is it will break you down mentally and eventually physically.

it means it makes no difference

And ? Everything that is true now, was still true when you were bluepilled. Its a trip how starving Africans arent suicidal but a Brit gets suicidal when the truth doesnt suit him. Grow a pair !

Scroll to the bottom of truthism.com and read "The Solution."

OP, don't forget that jews are race mixing at very high rates (highest of all times). They will soon start to lose grip. Sometimes, things have to go wrong so we can reborn from suffering.

Your ancestors endured worse. You have their fight in you.

We're 90% to the fight back or be slaves point. We are already getting the shit taxed out of us to subsidize shitskin reproduction, and are aggressively seeking new funds (climate taxes) to fund the invasion. We are like the frog in the pot of water. Each day, we lose more rights, more money, and the government and the media and educational systems keep publishing disinformation to hide what is really happening. Right now, we are slaves without chains. Gradually, the chains will come. Unless we cleanse our nation.

Get right
youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI

I wasnt aware of it.
This is very questionable statement desu. They had worse living conditions, for sure, but the future wasnt so dark.

lol nice try, you fucking kike

Despair is for the weak and those who can't face the truth head on. Maybe you should go back to the Matrix, and pretend like the rest of the cattle.

>I think about killing myself every day

Please do it. Remember to live stream it so we can all enjoy.

This is true, but are people really going to fight back? Most people dont know or dont care about what you've written.
Wow, I am a jew now. At least you have your warm ethnostate.

Right, it's a different ballgame today. Without the internet we would be fucked, but the truth is hard to suppress. I voted for Bernie and yet now I realize that the bad guys won WWII. There's no stopping the truth. Their power depends on deceit, not might or intelligence.

I think what you meant to say is why God let white people down and the "jews" rule the world.
God gave us free will and will rarely intervene in the material world. Why would he? If he manifested himself to the whole world right now, we would lose free will and would have "no choice" but to bow down to him. I'm not saying it won't happen eventually, but not in our times.

As for evil ruling on earth, again you need to realize that your current human life is only a temporary experience. Much more awaits, realms of existence that can hardly be explained, especially to an atheist. What you do in this current life will greatly impact where you'll end up after (it's more complicated than "heaven or hell"). And evil people, they'll pay up.

As far as improving your current situation, only you can do that (and God). But don't expect different a different outcome if you spend you days doing the same things

6 months from now you'll have a whole new set of problems. Get rekt faggot.

tfw it is true

>implying he didn't watch youtube all day before

You didn't just get red pilled, you apparently also got black pilled, never take the black pill, we can't fight back if most of us think it's too late/want to kill themselves.

The past two years have been great for the Right, I know it may not seem like much, but Trump got elected, and you guys left the EU and if the UK gets better outside of the Union, other countries might want out of it.

It's an uphill battle, user, always has been, surely always will be, but we'll get there eventually, and remember user, every battle, no matter how insignificant it may be in the grand scheme of things, is still worth fighting for.

We, as westerners, have been through much worse, and 99% of the time it was thanks to other westerners for shitty reasons. Don't worry, sandniggers and monkeys aren't evolved enough to be a real threat if we have the opportunity to fight back.

I think you Brits know a bit about removing kebab, you've done it once (that I know of), you can do it again.

Spit out the black pill. Killing and Murder are seperated by truth and care

I had the exact same problem and found my solution 2 years ago: cryptocurrency

it's the redpill that will give you everything

flag checked
Isnt your country fine tho?

Every problem carries with it it's own solution.

>Frodo:
>I wish the ring had never come to me. I wish >none of this had happened.

>Gandalf:
>So do all who live to see such times. But that >is not for them to decide. All we have to >decide is what to do with the time that is given >to us. There are other forces at work, Frodo, >than the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find >the ring. In which case you also were meant >to have it, and that is an encouraging thought.

user, the doom of whites was upon us before you knew about it. But here you are with the knowledge of this decline. You know what will happen if you do nothing.

Fate has given you the truth, and now you are responsible for it. You have agency. You have a part to play in this mad play. What will you do with the time you've been given?

Repair your mind and soul, white bro. We need all hands on deck to bring about a brighter future.

Your problem is your eyes were completely fucking closed. You probably didn't even think there was anything wrong with the world, for years. Most of us meanwhile knew something was up but were fuzzy on the details. Also remember it's important to understand not everything you read here is true. Do your research weigh it up in your head, does this shit make sense? I might not know for sure but i can put 2 + 2 together. That type of shit.

Tl;dr you got redpilled too damm quick.

This.

OP, find a conservative white woman and impregnate her.

what you're experiencing is the black pill hitting
it will pass, for me it took a few years but suddenly everything is clear.

you just have to find strength, the people who dont take the red pill will eventually fail, at least you know

>yes, yes, your future is gone
>no point in fighting it or working for something better
>you should just end it
>good goy

If you kys then (((they))) win.

Oh also find the right girl and start a family. Nothing can bring you more true contentment or help the cause more. No, it isn't easy today but it's still worth it.

This 100% OP, even if you're not christian, at least they don't usually tolerate or promote this degeneracy, get involved with some church or something and actually speak to women.

In fact a lot of you need to fucking do it that don't have a woman.

>Then the holy spirit filled my body
hot

This.........

My man. That's first my time seeing a citizens of my own. Good to see you.

Be strong and it will pass
Not only that when it does pass you will be better because of it
It is always darkest before the dawn my friend

are you still here OP?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

brits and the us deserve this for defeating hitler's germany.

^^

The Jew uses every possible means to undermine the racial foundations of a subjugated people. In his systematic efforts to ruin girls and women he strives to break down the last barriers of discrimination between him and other peoples. The Jews were responsible for bringing negroes into the Rhineland, with the ultimate idea of bastardizing the white race which they hate and thus lowering its cultural and political level so that the Jew might dominate. For as long as a people remain racially pure and are conscious of the treasure of their blood, they can never be overcome by the Jew. Never in this world can the Jew become master of any people except a bastardized people.

(enjoy future brazil)

Change doesn't happen overnight. Instead break it down into smaller pieces and only focus on the next little step. If you are overweight, don't think about blowing yourself out lifting weights, start off with, "I only need to start walking 10 minutes a day" and build on that. If you are trying to change your diet, don't try to change it all at once, just eliminate one unhealthy food per month and say, "I don't have to give up every food I enjoy, I just have to eliminate donuts." If you are learning a new subject, don't think about how much you need to learn, start off with, "I just need to read this one chapter."

There is a storm brewing in the world. The country is sitting on a powder keg. We must prepare ourselves for the chaos that will ensue. The hard times brought on by the weak men in the baby boomer generation will soon be upon us. Find a way to make yourself useful when the time comes. Don't try to change things as they are; let them move on their own and be patient. Where there is fire we will bring gasoline, and from the ashes we will build a better world.

Demoralized faggots like you are the type of cowards that let this happen

Go back to /r9k/ from whence you came, wretched scum.

Just do it

Kys faggot

Read Nietzsche. Actually read it. It will show you de wae