As a female why should I unbrainwash myself against my own rights?

If being "brainwashed" means I get to have more options and do whatever I want why should I choose being nonbrainwashed and being property? If the brainwashing option sounds better why shouldn't I be happy to be brainwashed? Also even if I listen to you I'd be listening to your brainwashing anyways.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zQ1_IbFFbzA
youtu.be/NFlq4_NCwGM
youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because tits or GTFO.

youtu.be/zQ1_IbFFbzA - Go watch that film, then lurk on here.

>If the brainwashing option sounds better why shouldn't I be happy to be brainwashed?

Just because it sounds better, doesn't mean it is better. Women are unhappier than they've ever been. You get 'le independence' which means, no children, no loving husband, no legacy, and spending the rest of your waking life working in HR.

Exercising your undue privileges will lead to ruin for yourself and others.

>"I've been empowerd to act against my own interests so why shouldn't I?"

I have the option to travel wherever I want, be a doctor, start my on business have freedom. It's about working in HR.

My freedom won't be taken away just because some women are unhappy.

If others get ruined from my actions it's their fault for lacking self control. Not mine.

Look at mudslimes.
It’s hardly >more options

Fear mongering over 1 percent of the US population isn't going to stop me.

Because your "Choice" leads to momentary satisfaction that will eventually leave you undesirable, alone and depressed, like so many other women end up as they reach their 30s and suddenly realize they actually want to be mothers.

Your argument equates to "Why should children not be allowed to overdose on cocaine if they're happier when they do cocaine?"

Sure, you're free to be a doctor, work for HR, etc. But when you've done everything you feel like doing, where will that get you? It's not about the short term of getting to do whatever you feel like doing, it's about the long term and creating a stable society. The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few. You can still make whatever choices you desire, but ultimately, some things are time sensitive (ie.having children). Life has a way of pushing us past our wants and hopes, and reminding us what we need.

Ask yourself: are you truly happy entering the capitalist rat race and serving a boss instead of a family/husband?

You're not gonna have a choice, we're stronger than you.

At least the boss pays.

Well if your husband isn't making you money then you have a shitty husband

>If the brainwashing option sounds better why shouldn't I be happy to be brainwashed?
Is it really better ? If yes, then just embrace it. You're a free woman.

Take the Otto Weininger pill

youtu.be/NFlq4_NCwGM - The real Matrix

Or you could not think in such limited terms, OP. Maybe women can keep the rights they have and act responsibly with them. Maybe men and women can be better citizens, stop fornicating, stop abusing drugs and alcohol, and stop murdering unborn children because of personal mistakes. Maybe women and men can drop the materialist, nihilistic garbage and love one another.

FPBP
Sage this fucking thread if OP doesn't deliver.

No seriously, look at mudslimes

Then you are as bad as the MTGTOW guys, and you never intended to listen to anyone here. Fuck off you disingenuous shill.

That's the thing about this, most women will get the shitty husbands. Literally better to be alone than supporting some worthless fuck up and pumping out his equally retarded children. If society collapses as the result of me choosing to do what I want, then society really wasn't worth saving anyway.

ignorance is bliss, as long as you got your job, a roof over your head, some food, beer and a sports game, why worry about the worlds future? might as well just tune out and let someone else decide its fate..

What you want and what you think is right is entirely irrelevant as you have no say in the mater and on a long enough time scale society will return to the way nature intended it to be

You have already given up. You pretend like you don't care yet you do and are passive aggressively lashing out at everybody else because you hurt inside. You have given up. If you do care, then you have to be willing to be vulnerable, to trust, to listen, to love selflessly. Sage. She is just trying to fuck with people guys.

Yeah one thing some of you miss when you go all "women are whores"...modern men arent any better. They love getting drunk on the weekends and wasting their time playing video games.

Doesn't mean you shouldn't look for the right person. Being trapped in a marriage with a schlub may suck, but having kids and a family is a beautiful experience if you find the person you know you want to spend your life with who is capable of providing for you. Hell it's 2018 maybe you can be the provider. Personally I hate working, I do it anyway, but I hate it, and would choose the housewife (househusband) route if it were feasible. The "opportunities" the work force bring aren't great in my opinion. If it's what you want to do and you are qualified, absolutely you should have the right to pursue a career, but I wouldn't dismiss the importance of family and childrearing either.

If you had a choice, would you,

> Join the workforce, labor day-in, day-out, five days a week, bare minimum, and leave your children under the care of impartial babysitters because you and your husband by necessity, must both work to bring in enough to pay rent and feed your family,

OR

> Stay home, do no more labor than basic housework, and spend your time raising your children the way nature intended, while your husband labors in the workforce and brings in twice the money, because in a patriarchal society there are half as many workers, and wages are twice as high?

Honestly, which sounds more appealing?

> inb4 women's suffrage

I believe there should be only one vote per family, to be decided upon by members of said family. Feminism robbed women of what made them feminine, and they're unhappier than ever before.

I can finally agree with a soulless commie on something.

you're a weak dumb bitch who's gonna get shafted either way. do you want to be fucked over by your husband or by the capitalist system.

its an honest decision. both have pros and cons but in the end you wont be the one deciding because the only people who can change it either way are men

so have fun. but im not touching a filthy career-oriented slut, and so other guys might not either.

this thread is probably bait enjoy achieving bump limit u nigger

youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI

Proverbs 31:10,Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies.

>getting abortions are the same as giving living, breathing children cocaine

never change pol

You will notice I said women AND men. Yeah, we need to stop acting like whores.

Dialectical materialism and marxism will not solve the cultural and spiritual problems. You fundamentally leave out a whole side to human nature

male member of a cult

You're trading momentary power for long-term slavery, a very foolish choice. You and your ilk have been given the most power and influence ever wielded by vaginas in the thousands-year history of mankind by white men who created and maintained the most egalitarian and fair-minded society in the history of the planet.
You're using that influence to bring about the stifling, and ultimately destruction, of not only the group that gave you said influence (white males), but yourself.
White men want what's best for their nation, as do all others want what is best for them. Do you think the average barbarian in a shitty, impoverished nation aspires to preserve your rights and freedoms, woman?
Do you into critical thinking whatsoever?
You should be self-resolving to preserve your freedoms and powers by restricting your rampant nihilism and insane levels of estrogen-driven social hierarchical egoism and embracing white families, traditional values, etc.

TLDR Where do you think this egalitarian hive of equivalence and rights, power and fairness you thrive within came from? Do you believe subverting it and inviting in brown hordes of rapist monsters who have been starving for authority and power for milennia into the gates will somehow extend your power?

You invite your own rape and the death of your protectors with open arms while chanting the mantras of jews you can't name, wrapped in a flag of guilt and self-loathing.

>why should I choose being nonbrainwashed and being property?
you're property either way, just one way you're a whore for the state and the other way you serve your family

Because though you have more options what brings you happiness will be a husband and kids, or do you want to end up as one of those women party until they reach 40 and realise that it is over from

Rights are what you get just for being born. As a woman you are hardwired to want everything easy and for free, at the cost of everyone else. So you desire things to be codified into "rights" because they make your personal life easier, not because they're good for society as a whole. You get to the point where rights come at the cost of responsibility. You want the government and everyone else to have the responsibilities, but you don't personally want to be responsible for things.

Women were never property. If women were property, then men were slaves to their property. Men work themselves to death and suffer to support and protect women, the only thing you had to worry about was... that's right, not getting enough free and easy shit as you wanted.

The only word in a woman's lexicon is "more." Oh no, you had to stay at home and raise kids? Women were free to go work in mines or as soldiers or building huge construction projects where 20% of everyone fucking died horribly. Nobody was actually STOPPING women from doing that, it was just very hard and women were not cut out for it. The only way women got into these roles was when they became so benign and safe and even when they get there, all they do is bitch and moan that people aren't worshiping them enough. "More. More. More."

I don't blame you for any of this, by the way. Women have the emotional stability and cognitive ability of 15 year olds and can do literally nothing without the assistance and support of men. But just know, the day's coming when it's not going to be up to you anymore. And on that day I hope you learn quick how to take a punch.

Thinking that it is freedom or slavery is a part of the brainwashing. It’s not about men vs. women. Families are a team. A single unit that works together.

I'd just like to add: women like you are brainwashed because you are so goddamn brainwashable. In my experience, women rarely have opinions about politics or culture or anything important. If they do it's because their boyfriends or husbands uploaded it into their minds. Your average woman exists in a blissful neverland. Note the Women's March, it wasn't really about anything other than "MY VAGINA MY VAGINA MY VAGINAAAA" and, you guessed it, not being able to do exactly what you want at all times and having some mean MEN say that one of your decisions may be bad for society. The thing that got so many women to march was... Their vaginas, and being told "no" for once in their fucking lives.

I noticed most women read Huffington Post. It's ran by women and has an overwhelming readership of women. Now, they say that your average newspaper is written at the approximate comprehension level of a Grade 9 person, or something like that. 9 or 10. But what I notice about female-centric and female-driven media is it is written at a grade 5 or 6 level. You see headlines like "Donald Trump is Gross AF" and "Brexit is Literally Killing The World." It looks like it is written by and for insane children. This is what women identify with and create.