So what do you fags make of this

So what do you fags make of this

twitter.com/tariqnasheed/status/963919103801962496

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Melody_Ball/status/963899789070028800
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cruz
floridaresidents.directory/person/124308057/nicolas-cruz
registration.elections.myflorida.com/CheckVoterStatus
dailycaller.com/2016/07/13/how-the-federal-government-inflates-crime-statistics-for-whites/
twitter.com/votewilson18/status/963916983799394304
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I came on here to see if it was one of you nazis. Not surprised!

>cruz
I think the mutt memes got to him desu

la creatura...

Tariq's trolling is getting too obvious.

"""white"""

I doubt it.

Argentinians confirmed white

Cruz is a cuban name. Cubans are white. Whites have blood on their hands.

Cry as much as you want, that's the truth.

illiterate nigger
>nicolas
>nikolas

>Hispanic Cuban named Nicholas de Cruz
>white supremacist

LOL

If anything this shows that the average color of a mass shooter has been stablished as white! Boy how things have changed in a decade. By 2030 I expect whites to be full on minority and supressed. Everyone has to go thought it, their turn.

nigger posts an image acknowledging that shooter was a muslim sympathizer

twitter.com/Melody_Ball/status/963899789070028800

JUST look at this shit! This is what a shithole country looks

Dear diary. Today I found out I'm white

> Cruz
> White

Where does it say in those pictures that he is a white extremist? Also, is that a fucking airsoft gun he's holding or am I retarded?

The shill is very strong in this one. Fucking funny how this thread has survived but I've just seen near a dozen threads being deleted telling a very fucking different story

WYPIPO BTFO

TIL I'm white.

So should I vote Trump in 2020?

Nazis, can I be a side show / cigar roller in your ethnostate?

If he's white I'm a fucking Elf from Lothlorien.

>Cruz
>White

la creatura...

Yes.
Rules:
Don't say you're a white supremacist and shoot whiteys at school. And.. we've got a deal.

How (((convenient)))

Cool story. Niggers destroyed Chicago and Detroit and are responsible for a vast majority of the violent crime in this country. Btw the Russia narrative died today and Black Panther is shaping up to suck more dick that the black gays that are responsible for the majority of AIDS deaths in this country.

GG tho. Maybe next time.

>deflecting this hard

>cruz
>white
only here in 56% land

how has this not been deleted yet? last one got removed before i could respond.

Lold hard.

And don't you forget it

ONLY WHITE PEOPLE BE SHOOTERS

this
i've counted over a dozen that have been deleted by now

W E
E

his class had a 56% passing rate

HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH

Cubans are only ''people of color'' when it benefits them eh

this

to be fair, tariq thinks anyone that isn't black is white.

>Argentina 86% white
ARGENTINA IS
W H I T E
H
I
T
E

>meximutt
>media says hes white
everytime

isn't that what most people in southern europe look like? what a double standard

"brown" isn't a race either then

Fuck you europe with migrants you’re brown niggers I’m not an amerimutt
>let’s see what happens

Haha only a fucking retard would say that kid is white.

I think Tariq is a psy op

>White identity extremist
citation needed

He claimed whites are only 8% of the world population in his "debate" with Jared, yet he includes all of south america as white. How can he South America + Europe are basically equal to the amount of Africans in the world?

And that doesnt even include Australia or North America. Plus, he considers jews to be white so thats a few million more.

Please name a race of people that never killed anyone. All races fight and kill and slaughter and rape its what humans do you foolish faggot.

>spanish are hispanic
WOWWWWWWW
We've hit new levels.

Hispanics are white mixed with either niggers or indians. All mutts, at some level. It blows my mind that even leftists don't know their own groups

this is an italian. does he look like the mexican called "cruz"?

CONFIRMED wypipo /k/ and Sup Forums extremist Alt Right misogynist racist sexist transphobic monster. Hiro needs to delete this website RIGHT NOW.

lol, das rite, we are white now, you ameri cucks

We can all cherrypick.

>Stressed Out
How apropos

either a flase flag psy op or one of those edgy naziflag posters thats always larping about genocide

That kid looks like a school shooter senpai

he makes a living from being a race baiter and everyone falls for it

Is this man white?

and this is a spaniard jej

You mean everytime one shoots someone, Beelzebub. Obviously they aren't white when the media needs to pretend that only racists want to enforce the country's immigration laws.

Dear Diary today i found out im black but with white complexion... Do I get racism immunity and gibs now?

>Spaniards
>Hispanics
What a fucking retard

It's almost as if Tariq constantly says things that will piss off Sup Forums. Could there be a trend to what he says? Nah. That would be too simple.

whites are already minority dingus,and you are already striped off your freedom of speech,a simple test can be made to confirm this,ask any negro to call a white male a cracka or cumskin on any famous jewish social network (twatter,kikebook,jewtube) then a white male to call a black man a nigger at the same time,see which one takes longer to be banned that's if the negro get banned at all.

jews already control you,but it turns out that stormfags and Sup Forumstards are going to be in denial forever while masturbating to taylor swift while she is getting pounded by a bull on her mansion.

>That cutie emo above him

Would lick her asshole after bleaching it

His father Ted Cruz will be VERY upset.

>nigger telling white people who is white
Oh its the twitter nigger again

That goth above him is hot as fuck. Dibs.

it will never stop being funny that america was founded by the most pious european christians and their children turned it into a literal mordor country. never. laughing so hard i almost ruptured my spleen thanks for the keks goblins, keep on praising the jews and based ooga boogas you keep the world turning by inspiring everyone into not being like you at all.

Hispanics are a language group and latinos are geographical. Neither is about race you dense fucking monkey.

Shit would fug the crazy hair girl above the shooter.

would lick her asshole without bleaching it. sweaty and unwiped

Typical leftist logic.
Blacks cant be racist, so white genocide in SAfrica isn't a racial provoked genocide...but brits are black even though they are racist if they value any part of their culture.

Q predicted this

Wrong!

t. Hispanic.

Already called dibs fagget

Oh yeah, well I'd floss my teeth with the hair on her sweet tender asshole.

>White identity extremist
>Clearly a fucking spic
Okay, sure.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cruz

If Latino isn't a race then it isn't racist to want to deport them or build a wall.

Cubans are clearly white if they're the only hispanics shooting up schools.

>spic
>"""white"""

>swede amerimutt bot
Can you guys please turn it off for mass shooting threads? Its pretty awful that you people condone making fun of 17 dead children :(

Well well well will you look at that. Shooter is a registered Democrat. Just like the bulk of all mass shooters in the US.

floridaresidents.directory/person/124308057/nicolas-cruz

registration.elections.myflorida.com/CheckVoterStatus

Spanish = European
Mexican ≠ European = deport

Browns are counted as white to inflate social statistics. The term "meztiso" should be used in lieu of hispanic and latino.

Cruz is darker than Obabo for christ's sake.

Latino and Hispanic aren't a race but Mexican clearly is much like Muslim.

Good point

No bruv, we making fun of what passes as "white" in your country.

Damn that fucking jawline.

De Jesus Cruz... sounds like a proud Aryan name.

Latino is a race.

>Browns are counted as white to inflate social statistics.

dailycaller.com/2016/07/13/how-the-federal-government-inflates-crime-statistics-for-whites/

twitter.com/votewilson18/status/963916983799394304

Are all mexicans latinos?