I'm not white, I'm jewish

Let's get such a thread rolling, shall we?

Oy vey, on the phone with the police right now. There will be consequences for this!

Fresh

Is this considered hate speech? Can I go to jail for this?

Probably, given you Yuros have no 1st Amendment

God dammit. How do I delete threads?

fake news you faggot

Lawyer up

Too late Hans, the Bundesnachrichtendienst
are already coming for you, better just keep posting at this point

We unironically have a Netzwerkdurchsuchungsgesetz, which is basically a law that “forces“ facebook and twitter to delete “hatespeech“ in Germany!

>which is basically a law that “forces“ facebook and twitter to delete “hatespeech“ in Germany!
Wow, well doesn't surprise me

It's almost hard to believe that English is actually a Germanic language, given how different the two seem. Seriously what does Netzwerkdurchsuchungsgesetz mean when translated into English?

network searching through law

(Or searching through network law) . It camr into effect in January and since then a lot of “critics“ (truth tellers) were deplatformed and silenced

When are you guys gonna be cool again and start a 4th Reich?

A germananon made a feels thread early this week and another one told him to be the next Hitler and got holy trips (777) on it. Later another user told him advice and got a HH in his ID. OP Germananon noticed, said “nice ID“ and got 88s on it.

OP Germananon also talked about why Hitler used the Swastika, and seemed to believe in a mix between buddhism and christianity. Shit was unreal!

4th Reich confirmed topkek

Got a screencap btw?

Racial justice for Israel, dual citizen, until then, stop fucking up other people’s countries.

K

Pretty ironic that s Mutt from wsrmongering country Nr.1 says this. However I'll let it slide since you guys elected a badass for once!

They're saying "fellow whites" so they must be white, we should listen

Not that anyone here needs reminding, but "racial/social justice" means oppressing or destroying whites.

Good reminder

I hate “Diversity is our strength“ the most

How can such a useless, untrue statement fool so many?

Where is everyone? Is this being slit?

wait till you see blacks as israelites and jew kikes as a corruption of old white elites who became an imaginary race of "non" white tribalism.

I'm not white I'm fifth column. My heart goes out to you mein bruder, stay strong.

For real, does German not utilize colloquialisms? every official word I read seems to contain 27 syllables and two scoops of consonants

Wait til you see my Frittenbudenspielzeugkammer.

What if all white liberals are actually Jewish and the Jew population statistics are just more fake news?