I have it on divine authority that rod and the ring will strike this week

I have it on divine authority that they tried already in Vegas and fucked up. Then they tried in Atlanta and fucked up. Then they tried to nuke hawaii and fucked up. Then they tried to nuke japan and they fucked up. Then they tried to nuke michigan and they fucked up. Then they tried to fire a nuke off the coast of Alaska and fucked up.

The Rod and The Ring will die. Not with a bang, but with a whimper

The Rod and The Ring represents the penis and the vagina you fucking moron.

That BS again. This 4meme is beyond retarded.

No. The rod and the ring represents the capstone of the pyramid.

Oh oh....

I've been telling my sis and my dad this too. Well, not about the "rod and ring" even though I have thought it. I have had a feeling of intense dread blanketing me for the past few days and I have never experienced anything like it and I can not shake it.

I don't like it at all. I've had two different dreams this past week depicting what I think is about to happen, but those are just dreams and I am not putting too much...whatever you call it...into them. But the feeling that I've been experiencing...I don't know why I'm experiencing this. Maybe I need meds, I dk. I just have a really, really bad feeling that something terrible is going to happen very, very soon, and there's nothing I can do about it.

>Then they tried to nuke michigan and they fucked up
Fuck it just now hit me that "meteor" could have been something else. Why Michigan?

Refuse to be afraid. Remember what you truly are. Step into your power. Remember your mission, why you agreed to be here, now.

I am of The All, and The All is of One.

Elon musk was trying to reduce competition, niggers, and refugees. He might be ok.

I woke up only to find most reject the awakened. What's the fucking point? Things are as they are, I have no mission, no duty. I don't matter in the slightest. "Noble sangha"? They're mostly all feminists. Fuck everything about this gay ass planet full of faggotry.

>"divine authority"
>no divine digits

Q predicted that you would post this

Q predicted this

Q predicted that you would post this, underneath what I posted relative to what Q predicted.

what IS the rod and ring?

>Q predicted this
Huge if Q

Nice try.

literally Q?

I love you user, Happy first Valentine's Day of the end times :3