Let's all pool our examples (see pic related) of these scumbag MSM vultures harassing the survivors/victims of the...

Let's all pool our examples (see pic related) of these scumbag MSM vultures harassing the survivors/victims of the Florida shooting, who are mostly CHILDREN, and show the world just how vile and self-serving these likes really are.

It's fucking despicable and the people must be shown.

*these kikes

Fucking gayass PC autocorrect.

Another.

CNN are pure scum. They only care about ratings. No empathy, just profit first. Fuck them. Neoliberals get the bullet too, hell they get the bullet first.

And another.

I've been looking for this thread but (((they))) keep deleting these

Hurry up, save and share then ;)

yes they should think about their feelings, not the facts

wait minute...

journalists are all bottom feeding scum

You are witnessing the moment journalist have taken the scum title from lawyers and politician's

Could someone combine these into one picture?

Social media, the vessel for this scumfuckery, is pure 100% AIDS-ridden cancer.

Holy shit this is disgusting.

It’s confirmed by students their was a fire drill earlier in the day. Said second drill when shooting happened. More than likely, Cruz had a contact in the school that the drill happens so he came there later and pulled a false alarm to execute his plan. We need to watch the information coming out very carefully

>user journal
Lol

Kek. Didn't even notice the last one. I was already seeing red by that point.

Where are the blue check marks? Is this even real?

"Are you still there?"

Are you alive mate? I need a story.

MSM is a disgusting collection of garbage people

I agree, though i prefer gassing myself, we can get to you commies shortly afterwords.

Hi Gen, Kikey Golderberg here, senior executive from the prestigious Kikeyork Shoahtimes. Are you interested in signing over your likeness and story for $50? #prayingforyoursafety #staysafe #guncrimesarehatecrimes

the only reason they haven't been public enemy #1 for the past 100 years is due to social media, now they're accountable

do you ever read shit like this and think, the problem isn't that we're going to have to gas all the jews, the problem is that when we rightly do gas all the jews, it's also going to permanently condemn our founding fathers' ideas of tolerance, brotherhood and equality to the dustbin of history? i mean, what the fuck were they thinking, treating jews and muslims as equals?

NO WAY THATS REAL

honestly if Sup Forums could do one right thing in this universe, it would be to find these """"reporters"""" and hang them on live stream

Hit the nail on the head leaf

the people will believe what we tell them much like they do now after we clean up the mess, if we're lucky people will understand why

"Was he white? It could've been my brother, Eric"

>your friend might die? inbox me

holy fuck, like vultures

Holy shit what the hell is wrong with these journalists? These are supposed to be the moral leftists that say "FUCK DRUMPF VOTE FOR THE HILL". Disgusting

vigilante justice when

she looks like the kind of person who would complain about a bad tinder opener

And they call us shithole. I could take that from a superior country like Japan, Denmark or Switzerland but not from Burgerland.

Nah, you think?

Fuck I didn't know my blood is so fucking brutal

"Journalists" are vultures.

Hate to say it, but from these journalist's tweets, I hope their asses get Charlie Hebdo'd.

Did they feel guilt for leaving the crown? We've already condemned their notions of America. The tolerance they spoke of, for example, is already dead, and what you're thinking of when you reffer to tolerance is a disgusting bastardization of the word used by the perverse monsters to manipulate the innocent, something the founding fathers never would have "tolerated".

If you actually investigated the reeeal history maaaan you would discover that many of the founding fathers were distrustful of our greatest ally.

We could send them a tweet asking them to dm us while they're being shot.

>BRUH

Nice digits Joe.

U think she’s dead

dead nigger?

really need to get in contact with some reporters next time and feed them memes to publish in their story

Excuse me, could you delete these fake screenshots, I did never contact these people and regardless as a professional journalist and media rappresentative I would never use such insensitive and pressuring ways to approach these victims.

Fuck off tripfag