Why is Aqua the comfier waifu? Megumin's cute and all...

Why is Aqua the comfier waifu? Megumin's cute and all, but it's comforting that the first girl in a series actually has good chemistry with the protagonist. That, and she looks soft.

Aqua is a beautiful retard

Aqua and Kazuma suit each other very well, they're both kind of scummy to the same degree. They're like a horrid married couple no one likes but get on with each other like a house of fire.

I wanna steal Aquas booze bottle and hit her over the head with it, and every time she heals herself I hit her again.

There were always moments in the anime when the two were paired together and they really worked well as characters. The way they bounce off of eachother is nice.

I always say. Darkness and Megumin are fairly normal characters, you have to drop them into situations that expose their flaws for them to shine. Aqua can be dropped into anything and shine however. And she has the best chemistry with Kazutrash.

Kazuma should just hatefuck her.

Aqua is not for bully

Because she is just as much of a fucking mess of a person as we are. It's comforting to not have to try and act like a functioning human being around someone like her.

In every thread until you like it.

Does Aqua canonically not wear pantsu?

She is equally as bulliable as that stupid crazy Loli.

Do you?

>i don't know what "waifu" means

I hope you get banned soon

She wears them but she made the invisible so people wouldnt see them.

No. I can't find the picture but she wears shimapan

I honestly think all three of them have good chemistry with Kazushit.

Anime only. Just like Megumin black panties.

It is canon now, and I don't care if people post that picture trying to prove otherwise. That was retconed.

Has Kazuma learned a basic Heal skill from Aqua in the LNs yet? It's pretty absurd that he can't just stub his toe on purpose, praise her a couple times and nab her skill.

pija never ever doing a konosuba doujin

>literally has no vagina

Guntool's are the only doujins you need.

Keep trying.

Don't you remember? At the very start, right after they recruited Darkness and Megumin, he told her to just teach him healing magic and then leave, and then she flat out refused because that was all she could contribute to the party.

Yeah, but it's not like Kazuma can't trick her into teaching him just so he can keep himself alive during dire situations.

He's seen Aqua heal people a hundred times, if it was as simple as just seeing her do it I'm sure he would have already. Besides, every time he learns a new skill he says he has to actively ask people to teach it. After that moment he probably lost any chance of having Aqua teach him anything healing related, and they already said healing magic is the rarest of them all, so he probably just doesn't have any place to do so.

On another note, I wonder how many people there are that stick with the adventurer class like Kazuma. Being able to learn any skill, even ones from "monster" classes sounds broken as fuck, even if he's weaker overall for it.

Wouldn't Kazuma make for a pretty shit healer? He's their only reliable source of DPS, further splitting his focus would be retarded
You need a god-tier healer to keep up with Darkness's health pool anyways

What's with the obsession to compare Aqua with Megumin? No, if you use common sense, she definitely isn't the "comfier" waifu. She just fits your personal preferences better.
As for their dynamic with the MC, doesn't Megumin have a pretty good dynamic with Kazuma? I thought the bath scene was pure gold. In the anime, Megumin is the only other tsukkomi in the party and she switches freely between roles to match Kazuma. It's my favorite dynamic, and I think it's a shame they didn't have many occasions to showcase it due to Megumin's lack of screentime in season two.
That's not true, Megumin is constantly weird. She constantly pulls pranks on people because of her brattiness and her chuuni. A normal person wouldn't have tried to pull several pranks on the royal court, or wouldn't have acted the way she did during the adamantite challenge in LN 3. Her chuuni is as much of a flaw as Aqua's low intelligence.

is anime only

megumin panties are also black in the novel text, but white in the art (those are full of mistakes, like no muscles for darkness)

>Megumin is the only other tsukkomi in the party
Everyone in the party takes turns playing the straight man, Aqua even shares Kazuma's reaction faces half the time.
Kazuma plays it by far the most but they all have their moments of retardation and level-headedness

Darkness never does it, and Aqua always plays the boke in her interactions with Kazuma, except maybe on a few occasions that end up with her crying anyway.

Darkness did it with the Destroyer.

I'm talking about being a tsukkomi in the context of an interaction with Kazuma. Megumin and Kazuma really felt like equals during the bath scene for that very reason, that's why I like their dynamic so much.

Best girl.

See for yourself.

Because she's not all goody goody two shoes like other girls.

post armpits

Where are the doujins of Aqua and Kazuma double-teaming Megumin?

Nice shoop

There is sort of one....(Aqua helps hold her down)

>tfw you will never be transported to fantasy Australia
>tfw you will never sleep in stable
>tfw you will never make your own weapons and armor out of scrap to save the little money you made doing odd jobs
>tfw you will never delve into dungeon, slowly and surely fighting through horrors of the depths
>tfw you will never defeat the boss, surviving by the skin of teeth
>tfw you will never come back to town, announcing your victory and acquiring the reward
>tfw you will never sit in comfy tavern, enjoying sweet mead and munching through fried veggies, smoked meat and block of cheese.
>tfw you will never hear newbies talk about you with admiration
>tfw you will never feel so fulfilled, knowing that not only you make a great living, but also ensuring that local folk can sleep peacefully

More like

>you will never give Wiz a full body tongue bath

Why even bring up Megumin at all?

Aqua is a good waifu since shes not one dimensional, shes introduced like a generic tsundere but we quickly find she has a lot of other traits too, shes a cry baby, an alcoholic, a scumbag, she loves to be praised and shes an idiot, aside from the alcoholism these are all pretty generic traits but iv never seen them all in one girl before konosuba.

Aqua is so fuckable

Besides the retardation, Holo has all of those traits, and she's a much better character.

to be fair, her low int is pretty important to her character since its is why they end up in such shit situations a lot of the time, and being a comedy series its often makes her the center of a joke so id still say shes very different than Holo.

Yeah honestly I didn't expect much of her but to be your generic tsundere, but she grew on me over time. I'm not as big on Megumin as most people even though she's the most popular, but she does seem to get the most love. Darkness I'd feel sorry for since she's the one Kazuma will never ever fuck no matter how much she might want it, but she might be into that.

Fuck Kazuma, Where are the doujins of Futa Aqua raping megameme's holes?

Captcha: stop Roma

I almost chocked on my saliva when I saw this

None. All you will get is hatefucking kazuma/Aqua doujins which are really fucking hot.

Kazuma had it all. He should have just forgotten about the demon king and lived his life with Aqua.

>kazuma/Aqua doujins
shit taste desu

How'd you feel when you saw

THIS?

You gonna let this drunk damegami crash on your bed whenever she wants? Or are you gonna show her who's the boss of this bedroom?

Darkness is comfiest desu

> dat ass

I'm still waiting for the doujins where she's completely wasted and goes the extra mile to "motivate" Kazuma.

This.

Why Kazumbo never learned Bind to help Lalatina like Chris did?

He does.

Think they'll ever let her get any love? Feels like she gets shafted a lot compared to Aqua and Megumin. I assume she is the least popular but they should still do something with her.

Both

I mean I wouldn't say no to Darkness, although she might like it better that way.

>every time Aqua is showing a motherly side fitting the goddess she is

Sure, but that's just because she's completely shit in every way and the only people who would like her are faggots that want a crybaby do dump all of their NEET spunk into because any girl with backbone would be a challenge

I keep seeing people say that Megumin is the winner, but I'm reading the last novel released and, while Megumin is the one that has gotten furthest, Kazuma is still trying to go for the harem ending. In fact, he keeps thinking how he's already head of an harem and has gone from neet to ladykiller. Unless I get to the very last chapters and it turns out Kazuma has a sudden change of heart, I feel like Darkness (and maybe Iris) also have a chance.

Aqua is definitely out though, there's literally nothing romantic going on there. Unless typical "oh they appreciate each other"
moments count as romantic.

> Who's this semen demon?

The obvious answer

Really I meant more from a character development standpoint, but as far as shipping goes doesn't he have no interest in her whatsoever beyond admitting she's at least physically attractive? I figured she'd be the one most likely to be left alone while Megumin and maybe Aqua are the ones he ends up with.

If anything that makes him ending up with no one more likely, I doubt his hubris is going to go unpunished

From the novels.
Like I said, he explicitly says he wants to go for the harem ending. So far he's thinking of Megumin and Darkness and says that if Princess Iris grows up fine he'll try to get her too. Also, Darkness is getting some development, but right now it's not the spotlight, and I can't really say it's development for the best. Either she will get left behind for good and all the focus will be on Aqua and Megumin (I hope not) or she'll have some more storyline dedicated to her later on and she'll catch up.

I see three possibilities at this point:
>Kazuma decides to just take what he has and be happy with Megumin once they advance their relationship.
>Kazuma fucks up trying to seduce all the girls at the same time, they decide he really is just a scumbag that can't be trusted and ends up alone. Or maybe doing this makes him switch from Megumin to Darkness, because the first hates him for it and the second likes it.
>Some-fucking-how he succeeds and ends up with both. No way he ends up with Iris because she's just a kid, even if he actually did consider waiting for her to grow up that's almost impossible and would happen outside the scope of the story anyway.
But yeah, considering who we're talking about, trying to go for the harem ending is most probably going to result in disaster for him and possibly ruin the party.

Darkness is hard though

Ah, there we go. Straight quote from the novels.
As the bystander, I can safely claim to be the uncontested head of my staunch harem.
I had recently also received satisfactory answers about Megumin and Iris’ feelings.
I’m anything but dense.
I always knew Darkness had the tingles for me despite constantly making up excuses.
Knowing is only half my game; I also wish to watch them compete for me.
No, can’t forget Iris after she grows up; that’d make it three.
So that’s what it feels like to be a lady-killer.
And I’ve also come to understand why romance becomes sour at the stage where the near-first base competitors become aware of each other.
After all, I wouldn’t be watching this scene had I chosen my route.

So he himself says he hasn't "chosen a route" yet. Kazuma really is a scumbag. I love it.

As expected of a goddess.

just appreciate aqua without constantly comparing her to megumin you literal nigger

Dammit, Kazuma is such a scumbag, it's beautiful. I want more MC like him and Favaro.

The people saying Megumin is the clear winner are just Megufags. Kazuma said at the middle of the story that he was going to go for the harem ending and he's been sticking by that since then. The reason Megumin seems to have such a big advantage is that she keeps getting put in the spotlight all the time throughout the LN, which inevitably means she gets more moments with Kazuma. And even then she's still way too cautious. But Darkness is now actually starting to change a bit. For starters, in the last chapters she's getting depressed and when people berate her or don't take her into consideration she gets sad or annoyed instead of aroused.

Also, I find it kinda funny how he wants to wait for Iris to grow up because that's exactly what Rance wanted with Kouhime.

>And even then she's still way too cautious.
Or not cautious enough, thinking well about it...

>The people saying Megumin is the clear winner are just Megufags
If you really think that, then you clearly weren't here when volume 9 came out. Everyone thought that Megumin was endgame, and it remained that way until S2 culture kicked in and volume 11.

Nah, Aqua is that similar scumbag drinking buddy to Kazuma who will have each other's backs. Makes their dynamic good and really wish there were more examples of these types of relationships.

Is it just me, or did everybody's tits jiggle more than usual in that episode?

They're all in PJs.

I'm sure that it's just you.

>Knowing is only half my game; I also wish to watch them compete for me.

Fucking damn it Kazutrash, this shit won't end well.

She properly wears pantsu in the LN illustrations and while the anime showed her not wearing pantsu, other characters never comment on it so we can safely chalk it up as an intentional error from DEEN.

>Using "waifu" to mean "any girl in the series"
Disgusting.

Don't forget
>using "comfy" as a buzzword

I would marry Darkness if she gets over the whole wanting to get raped by everyone shtick.

I don't know if things would work out well since I'd be nice to her, and she probably wouldn't like it. Aqua would probably be better in that regard since she likes being complemented.

big fat crusader tats

See where she seems to be starting to get some development. It's just that they've been focusing on Megumin really hard because she's the most popular.