Milkmen

So we have a definition for emasculated guys, soy boys. Now it’s time for the opposite

Milkmen

milk has more estrogen than soy

>Dairy milk promotes excess estrogen in the body due to it containing estrogen from female cows. At the same time, milk naturally contains androgenic properties, so it raises testosterone in the body and can cause bulking quickly.

It also has buttloads of Calcium, essential for strong boners.

MOMMY MILKY

Sounds gay desu

overworked his arms

Nice try S.I.A (Soy Intelligence Agency)

NICE TRY RABBI

>IMPLYING MILK ISN'T JUST AS HARMFUL
IMPLYING MILK ISN'T JUST AS HARMFUL

we ain't buying milk from no soy boys

>the cow was fed gmo corn
haha nice try, good game

Lmao, shills on suicide watch. Milk shot western civilizations to where it is today

unlike the soy meme, milk has literal mammalian estrogen that will give you bitch tits if you overdrink it

I hope we meme this so hard it becomes the name of the dominant ruling party of the American ethnostate

NICE
TRY
RABBI

How about "Milk Drinkers!"

Sounds like a verb not adjective
(To)milk men

Forged and homosexual
Thyme in all fields

GO AWAY SIDF

Milk raises T levels, it's only bad if you're already a soyboy

Give me the milkies mommy

Where is this from? I always see it posted

Woah. Is that a real xray?

Women are only good for their sexual fluid nutrients. You should aspire to drain them of their sexual nutrients, breast milk, vaginal secretions, and even the rare throat ejaculatory fluid. This only applies to females under 25 after which they become spoiled and must be disposed of. In the Koran it is instructed that women must breastfeed a new man they are introduced to no less than 7 times.

Bye bye jidf

Down with the vegan agenda

Hmmm lets see, which group seems more emasculated. East Asian men and their long tradition of eating soy. Or western man that largely relied on milk products to get by.

In Skyrim it's an insult to be a milk drinker

It's Ben Shapiro's sister

I fucking love milk and cheese but they are not good for you. At all. Only acceptable dairy is yogurt or kefir

It's ben shapiro's sister. Sup Forums discovered she was really hot (and an opera singer or something like that) a few months ago and ben has never stopped being butthurt. She spawned the term "khazar milkers".

She looks like an ostrich with big boobs

>Woah. Is that a real xray?
Nah, there is a nude floating around and they look different but I didn't save it.

I started drinking more milk about a year ago after the prevalence of soy became known. Since then, I've been in better health, am a full inch taller, and my cock got like 2 inches longer.

Milk is full of hormones meant to make mammals lactate. This is the opposite of soy.

Did you want any hot sauce with that today?

Why is he black?

>you will never be holding this woman in your arms while penetrating her and looking into each others eyes while cuming inside of her listening to her moans and calling out your name

time to end it bros

Soy < Milk < Filtered Water

Marry a hotter girl, then?

When the Soyboy is playing his "Bing Bing Wahoo", his wife is playing with the Milkman.

>not skin milk

>BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE

Down with the vegan agenda.

>vegan agenda
I like that. It has a nice ring to it.

But OP onions and pomegranate juice are the true TEST raisers.

>tfw slightly more evolved than brown people so I can enjoy milk and cheese.

pomegranatiers

Milk truck is here

Leaked video of her seeing your dick.

Yeah that's why I drank a cup everyday as a preteen and teen because my parents thought it would help me be big; didn't even give me growth, gave me an tits even with proper exercise.

Really... now we even got shills from Big Milk?

Tfw being called a milk drinker is a good thing

>slightly
>checks flag
Oh I see.

Probably a design thing so the milk stands out more

Almost every plant milk has more calcium.

Milk also contains a fuckton of saturated fat and cholesterol, which is a great way to have a limp cock.

Not every useful idiot is a shill

Skyrim is for the nords.

milk truk just arive

There are legit nudes of her if you just google it.

Its Proud Boys you dolt.

>Overworked

What?

does all milk contain b12 and potassium? some milk I buy has a list of nutrients on the label including b12 and potassium but some kinds dont?

>if you overdrink it
done o.ded.
kek

The only ones I've seen mentioned are very obviously not her.

>milk truk just arive
gud boi.. guuud boi.