Hey, remember when this mango got several threads with 1000+ replies in a row?

Hey, remember when this mango got several threads with 1000+ replies in a row?

I remember when I wanted to use Akame as cumrag. Oh, wait. That's still a desire.

The only thing she's good for anyway.

She excels at it.

I do. I miss those days.
That was actually around the time I first started posting on Sup Forums. /r9k/ was my go-to board prior to that.

>false flagging this hard
Us Esdese-sama bros have been on Sup Forums for at least 12 years.

>Esdese-sama bros

Biggest cucks on this whole board.

Mine is mine.

How do people feel about the sequel?

the art is trash
also
>YAMATO DAMASHI
it will be canceled soon

It feels more like a doujin than an actual sequel.

Didn't even hear of it until now.
What's happening?

Akame sailed to notJapan after the end of AgK and is becoming lesbian mentor to that pink haired girl

>You're my greatest ally spurdo tier image
wew it couldn't get any worse

I hope it gets an anime

Shouldn't have killed Chelsea
Esdeath should have been the main heroine

why are her tits so big?

To please me.

Characters with long straight black hair, red eyes and big tiddies are hard to top.

Wirebro should've hooked up with eye patch lady.

Couldn't care less.

Is this love or just lust?

Just a piece of shit.

>Characters with long straight black hair, red eyes and big tiddies are hard to top.

A man with top-tier taste, I see.

Wave and Kurome was the only worthwhile thing from this. I hope they appear in the sequel.

Anybody has that crop of evolved armor Tatsumi with the reply count?

Yeah I remember the anime making sure Akame had to win with some made up bullshit.

Is this that scissors girl who popped up as a background character in the last chapters?

she didn't even have a love interest in the series

SAD!

Did Mine get impregnated again with the dragon cock?

I only cared about them as well. Everything and everybody else were complete dogshit.

I want to get drunk with Leone then snuggle against her giant fat cat tits after we've arrived home and are up for some snuggling.

It's pretty meh so far, but I'll drop it after they come up with some bullshit reason to nerf Akame.

What did you expect Esdeath's abilities were literally O MY RUBBER NEN tier bullshit. Huehue I can freeze time.

Scheele is underrated, post and love Scheele.

literally who

She's not one thou why do people just assume this.

No hype, if only we could get a TL user or someone that cared it could be great but nah.

Can we please keep more Akame threads on here please. there needs to be more of them on here.

Kill yourself is we need.

I found this somewhere in a google community. She really isn't on thou. It's more a sister vibe.

Both.

Didn't they die off-screen?

We used to have near-constant threads.
Remember Chelsea's head? That thing was a minor meme for two years or so.
Too bad I only read the mango after episode 1 aired, I missed a lot.

It's kinda implied It's/Was Green. Her paper boats and Ship were the symbolism.

not in the manga

Tatsumi also lived in the manga. I preferred the manga where he died a noble death fighting the emperor

Not too big though.

Are you retarded or an anime-only fag?

The character designs kinda remind me of scott pilgrim.

god damn, I never noticed how big they were

Really?

It's already getting official TL from Yen Press which has been dumped on Sup Forums by danke-Empire. Maybe it will get some hype later when things start happening. Or maybe nobody will care after being disappointed with AgK

really, I just don't know, skimmed over them

Did Akame ever seriously struggle in a fight before facing Esdeath? Can't remember

same

New girl is just Tatsumi 2.0. Or Tatsumi is still alive as a tyrant and he gives Akame the dragon dick because that shit storm would be a great.

Someone on facebook posted this. This is interesting.

>facebook
Fuck off back there

>not going through the depths of hell to get content of your waifu

Well it was from a community chat post. Plus this was actually in the manga.

And he's dead.

No he's still alive.

1000 years later?

The only person I could see that's still alive is Tyrant Tatsumi.

The first, I guess.
But I reread it, I think I had some really shitty translations which made it seem that they died eventually or so.

Where's aniki?

It's hasn't been been 1000 years that's a missinterattation. The weapons origins date back 1000 years and the map most likely was out of date.

And if there was some kind of time traveling by boat there's a chance Green traveled as well which would explain his absences plus, his love of boats and sailing would make the plausible.

It's also possible he will return because Takahiro likes his character.

>because Takahiro likes his character.
Which of them he liked the most I wonder. Tatsumi is a given, and Esdeath, Mine, Kurome and maybe Wave?

Wife (male) material

It just feels cheap bringing Akame back. The whole story was wrapped up, and Akame sailing far away by herself after knowing how everyone ended up gave me a feeling of melancholy that I usually don't experience with anime/manga.

The first episode was such a blast. Not even ten minutes and you already know that MC is a braindead, and ten minutes later you see a villain cartoon tier just to mark the "lul evil people xD". It's so good when they throw shit on you so fast that you know exactly what to expect from the rest of the series.

>Which of them he liked the most
Well he kept them around for a very long time and made them happy, and Esdeath was probably his greatest villain. You can add Akame to that because he has three mangas now with her.

And he's also been building up Green the same way as Wave & Tats so if Takahiro gives his seal of approval he's gonna keep you around for the long haul.

I honestly hope it has been 1000 years later just for some Teigu shenanigans. That'd make for a good twist for Akame to come to the realization that all of her friends (bar Tyrant Tatsumi) are dead.

why do animes have women with such predominate vagina bones? I mean Midriff is my fetish and all, but this is just too sexy.

More like where's Rabac?

I like the idea of her becoming a "cursed wanderer" character getting involved in many different stories

>mfw when a series that you are watching matters so little to you that you can enter a thread without being afraid of spoilers

Yet I haven't seen a single thread about it, even if it doesn't get the same attention than the main series, a comfy thread once in a while would be nice.

Did danke-dono rip the main series?

Giving an enemy the ability to stop time really makes it hard for anyone to top it apart from some bullshit reason or giving the same abilities to the protag

This is still the most amazing thing to come out of this manga for me. I was almost certain she was going to die in a couple chapters after that due to some ass-pull.

now post those spics that have Akame shopped in their pictures

I never understood why people think that either it's fuckin retared. If that was the case it would've been out years ago. So fuck all that noise.

I'm not sure what you mean but this is from the actual manga.

Huh, i thought it was some tumblr fanart. But still, there should be plenty of spic weebs that shop Akame in their pictures on facebook right?

Should I pick this up? The girl looks very cute, but is the story good?

>ESDESE DO SOMETHING, GODDAMNIT
every time

anime and manga was objectively a shit but good waifu material.

It's so bad that there's no doubt the author is clinically retarded. It's truly unironically insanely bad.

Wave going alpha for his Kurome was the best thing to come out of this manga

This was the last time anyone cared about this and what a way to go out.

Better than Hunter x Hunter, also the author is one of the most famous out there next to the Urobutcher.

why does Sup Forums hate it now anyway ? i know it had a terrible end but most of the show was decent as i remember it

It's edge city. The first two deaths were fine, but a lot of the series used death as a cheap way to get us to feel bad. Eventually, death didn't really matter.