What does Sup Forums think of Boogie's weight loss progress? Is there hope for him yet?

What does Sup Forums think of Boogie's weight loss progress? Is there hope for him yet?

PAY MY MEDICAL BILLS

Nope, you can’t lose diabetes and all the flabby skin.

The damage is probably already done, at least aesthetically, but if he's happy good for him, good progress so far

Is he sick?

He got his stomach stapled like a weak fuck, should have let him die like the shitlib cuck he is.

This isn't politics or news

minus the saggy tits he's looking alot better

The fastest way to lose weight is to kill yourself.

His wife got half the fat in the divorce.

I would like to have seen his reaction when he saw his dick for the first time

Why is this on Sup Forums?

Sup Forums is the new Sup Forums except for larping retards

kek

You lose 200 lbs the moment you die?
Huh... who knew

>PAY MY MEDICAL BILLS
*continues to eat thrash*

SALAD DODGING

Lmao

He'll always be fat to me

maybe more like 5 pounds in fecal matter and a lb or 2 of brain matter should you go that route, possibly a couple liters of blood too

Yes! Ganbare, user! Keep up the good work. Fitness is for life!

There is surgery that can remove the flab.

I thought it fit nicely into the "soy boy" and obesity topics Sup Forums likes to talk about sometimes.

loosing weight with meat only as calories intake does not create flabby skin.
if we are suppose to clap for this, i guess we need to clap for all those who never went to gravity creators level

Good for him. I'm all for self-improvement.

CRISCO BATHING

I thought Sup Forums was being too mean about this guy who seems genuine. I watched one of his streams and he is the biggest retard and spent the entire time bitching about people being racist, sexist and white supremacists.

He is truly an insufferable cunt, I don't think there's anything genuine about him, just an eternal pity party he likes to throw himself.

But you literally can lose diabetes. By losing weight. Are you a child?

hah

Good on him. Nothing else worked so he did what he could to get to the point he might be able to exercise like a normal person soon.
Hope to see him one day be the poster child on /fit/. Will all the saggy skin go away after a few years?

>mfw he gets down to 180 only to get hit by an ice cream truck.

He got blacked & his wife left him

He may redeem himself.

>lowtestnog.jpg
Jesus Christ my sides

I did some research on weight loss surgery not so long ago and it's basically just a way to limit the food you can eat at the cost of permanently ruining your stomach. Something you can literally do on your own with a bit of willpower, you don't even need to exercise, just cut down from 20 twinkies a day to 10 twinkies and you lose weight, especially when you are over 300lbs. There are people able to fast for 2 weeks straight for quite literally shits and jiggles and you can't cut down on a couple of calories here and there. I have no respect for fat fucks opting for weight loss surgery, all they deserve is a bullet on the back of their head.

You thought wrong
Kill yourself retard

I think I'll pass, but thanks for the advice.

Nah he's going to an hero since wife cucked and left him.

He is a retard, he could have spend his time to go out exercise or just do live streaming on other stuff but instead he choose to bitch around..