ITT: the realest niggas of their respective series

ITT: the realest niggas of their respective series.

I'll start with an easy one.

>inb4 the pasta

Hisoka

And I'm not talking about Ching Chong Madara Uchiha. I'm talking about Nip Nong Madara Uchiha with Kawaii and Uguu doujins (with the moshi moshi abilities and being capable of both nani sore and ganbare), equipped with his waifu, a perfect Boku no Pico, control of his sushi and Tokyo Drift, with Hirohito's DNA implanted in him so he has BANZAAAI and can perform Pearl Harbor while being an expert in sucky sucky and me rove you rong time

>niggas

How did a guy who was trying to give everyone their own perfect worlds only get two guys to agree with him?

Same reason why nobody wanted to go back to the dream world after the war was over and why they asspulled the "everyone will die and turn into mindless zombies in the end"... it would have shown the protagonist to be in the wrong.

Well everyone would eventually die for one and human races becomes extinct.

Sasuke

Also guts of berserk

>"You see, I'm perfect, my strength is perfect, and with that I shall bring equally perfect destruction through the rest of the universe"

His humble ambitions were just too complicated for the plebian Z Warriors to understand.

I am glad you said human races instead of race since humans are a species

+1 for smart user

>Well everyone would eventually die for one
Which is also the case in the real world

>human races becomes extinct
Who cares. They wouldn't even know it.

>Realest nigga in Naruto
>Not Kisame

But humans races don't exist, it's a fucking scientific fact. If I remember well you need something like 1% or 2% differences between the average genome of a big group of individuals of a particular phenotype (for instance white people) and the average genome of another big group of individuals (let's say black people). But they couldn't even find that much so technically using the term race for humans is scientifically incorrect.

LMAO

t. faggot

>Her ideological opponents were a self-obsessed totalitarian, a naive commie, an anarchist street urchin, and an inflexible single-issue militant

Realest just by process of elimination.

t. jew

The Quincy guy from Bleach.

>Inflexible militant
I like that.

>sasuke

l e l

what the fuck did Madera want anyways, he was all over the fucking place

did saske get rid of this power? how did he do it?

Nigger

Fuck off he should have died against christian ronaldo

oro came out of his mark releasing it.

sorry kid, we don't give points for effort.

Just yuropean. Race is an offensive word here and honestly I wish the US took the hint already.