CAN'T DOWN THE BROWN

>Canuckistani Ontario Premiership candidate Patrick Brown steps down immediately after a sex accusation
>Says "fuck you I can prove you're full of shit"
>Accusation almost immediately retracted

sauce:
torontosun.com/news/provincial/key-accusation-against-patrick-brown-false-ctv-now-admits

Are we leafs finally rising?

Other urls found in this thread:

tanyagranicallen.nationbuilder.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Does nobody care about actual politics on Sup Forums?

He still stepped down?

it's the Canada part we don't care about user

The party essentially jettisoned him immediately to avoid bad press going into the election.

If he comes triumphantly marching back in after a smear campaign gets blown the fuck out, the entire fucking province other than Markham and Torontobad might go blue

Why did he step down though? Makes it sound like he's got something to hide.

Stepped down literally as soon as he was accused, but said essentially said fuck you I can prove you're lying, then lo and behold they were fucking lying.

Lol Trudeau and Wynne literally called these liars 'heroes'

As soon as the party ousted him on a rumour I knew it would eventually come out it was a lie

And yet no one will care, his reputation has been ruined on pure fiction

May this entire nation burn

Go Doug Ford!!!

But will it?

Accusations being BTFO like this are a gift in politics.

they'e scared

they're realizing they may have fucked themselves because we may now get a real leader instead of yay I love cabon tax and teaching kiddies sex Brown

it was intended only to weaken him, not destroy him and pave the way for real change

DOUG FORD 2019

lol you have no idea how the average moron votes

cuckservative Brown does what he's told and resigns
>hah, got eem
Doug Ford announces he's running
>wait Brown, we didn't mean it, come back

Wonder if/how the Mulroneys come into play here.

Like Trump said, some are true some are false.

The Mulroneys are a fucking piece of shit. Go doug go!!!

still has the other one the blow up before he's in the clear
that said a good example of why shit needs to be investigated and no defenestrated overnight with absolutely no question
>wanting him back
you do recall the PC platform under him was as liberal lite as it gets?
apparently he genuinely left the party infrastructure in shambles too. so at best he'd just be back as a regular representative

I bought a PC membership last week. Who should I vote for as new leader?

What do they cost? Id be interested.

$10 for the year! I'm getting calls and emails from different candidate organizations trying to get me to supporting their candidate. But I'm undecided.

the only Sup Forums approved candidate is Doug Ford, if you disagree you're a shill

>Are we leafs finally rising?
no, see trips

Tanya Allen is a true social and economic conservative. Doug Ford is my second choice.

>Are we leafs finally rising?

Yes. Thank you Sup Forums

How do I vote boys, Bramptonfag here

>cuckservative faggot politician
why should i care?

Sex allegations being BTFO

Potential for a PR win that could contribute to dethroning Orville Reddencucker.

DOUG FORD
MOGA

youre acting as if liberals and cuckservatives arent the same bullshit

>thinking this is about who's more conservative
lulz

>no, goyim, don't vote. let the muslim-loving, child molester-hiring, corrupt gremlin you have now stay in power forever

Ideally we'd be voting them out every time they stepped out of line until they got the message.

dude youre pathetic, these politicians dont have the balls to change anything. you wont get a slowing of immigration, you wont even get a reversal of tranny education in kindergarten. these people are all on the same team

tanyagranicallen.nationbuilder.com/ She will stand up for social conservatives, fiscal conservatives, and right-wing Christians.

Will Doug Ford be Canada's Trump?

>you can't get literally everything you want in one election so why even vote to stop things from degrading further?

You must be the coolest guy in your high school.

Canada doesn't need a Trump

We need a fucking exorcism

>guys vote for the blue kike this time. things will change i swear!!!
thats you.

>CTV News, the most conservative news channel in Ontario releases the hit piece against Brown
>Brown comes out with a statement that night in person denying the allegations
>the next morning Browns team has abandoned him and a statement is released that says he has stepped down as leader
>chaos ensues within the party, the party president takes the reigns and starts making decisions about when to hold the next election for the party leader
>party insiders don't like the presidents plans
>president is accused of sexual misconduct, the same allegations as browns
>the president steps down
>an accelerated plan for party leader elections is instituted
>Mulroneys daughter announces her intention to run
>Steve Paiken, the voice of political reason in Ontario is accused by the #MeToo movement of sexual misconduct
>Steve is the only new caster that can interview brown and the party president to blow this thing wide open
>because of the allegations against Steve he has been barred from discussing the topics surrounding #MeToo by the higher ups in TVO

Connect the dots anons. This was a internal party coup to try and get Brian Mulrouney's Daughter in power.

>you know things are bad now
>you're pretty sure things will still be bad if they change
>but they might not be as bad
>so do nothing and keep the worst possible option

that's you.

sitting around on Sup Forums talking about voting for a different kike instead of the current kike is also doing nothing. go do a protest or something or start a political party or volunteer for a better party or something. what youre doing here is pathetic

dubs

>go do a protest or something or start a political party

Yeah, I'll get right on that because that's something you can do in a few hours of your downtime rather than the totally irrelevant telling of some other Canucks on Sup Forums that something relevant has happened.

>volunteer for a better party or something

But I thought they were all the same kike?

I'm not even attached to Patrick Brown, but him blowing the accusations out is a good political development in the current "Listen and Believe" atmosphere.