Brit/pol/ - Late Night edition

>UK Government May Force Tech Companies to Use Online ‘Extremism’ Filter
breitbart.com/london/2018/02/13/uk-government-online-extremism-filter-force-tech-companies/

>Oxfam Faces Fresh Child Sex Abuse Allegations Among ‘Sex For Aid’ Claims
breitbart.com/london/2018/02/13/oxfam-faces-fresh-assucations/

>Boris Johnson warns it would be 'intolerable' for Britain to be subject to EU laws after Brexit
telegraph.co.uk/politics/2018/02/13/boris-johnson-warns-would-intolerable-britain-subject-eu-laws/

>Labour have been rebuked again by the Equalities and Human Rights Commission for banning straight white men from their Equalities conference.
order-order.com/2018/02/14/equalties-commission-warn-labour-banning-straight-white-men-could-be-unlawful-discrimination/

>Ants armies use human-style battlefield medicine and treat each others' open wounds - new study
telegraph.co.uk/science/2018/02/14/ants-armies-use-human-style-battlefield-medicine-treat-others/

Other urls found in this thread:

greenlivingpedia.org/House_size_comparisons
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

/comfy/, boys

Wallsend nonce. But yes, comfy hours.

watched snowpiercer stoned last night, brilliant film

not from Wallsend or live there

You moved to central, no?

Yes

How is it? I live in Newburn.

Pretty comfy and convenient.

When you say central newcastle, I always picture the west road and Benwell. Avoid it like cancer.

I don’t think I’ve ever actually been to the west end. I don’t plan to either desu.

Good call. Bunch of Czech gypsies, pakis and women in burqas. All on spice too. It makes a case for genocide basically.

These Obama Presidential Portrait mods are getting out of hand.

>British "houses"

lmao

bongs will defend this

Shit comfy hours.

Tory QT

Being honest, it really does make me feel bad at how many times Breitbart is actually more right. It also depresses me how many times RT is more truthful than even the CBC.

It's almost as if a small overpopulated island leads to small housing.
Leaving the eu to get back control of our borders would be a good start.

i could buy a yuropoor house with my pocket change

You won't find fucking anyone defending our shitty tiny houses that cost a fortune here m8.

Except the Netherlands, which is far more densely populated than the UK, has much bigger houses: greenlivingpedia.org/House_size_comparisons

>i-i have to spend a ridiculous amount of money just to buy a shoebox in my country, hahaa showed you

really?

Can you read you stupid third world fuck>

I said i could buy one of your shitting sheds you subhumans call houses

Why would you respond to somebody without a point? Whatever you say he'll follow it up because that's what trolls do. The only way to win that argument is by muting the mong.

I was watching TV and i just seen a girl sucking an erect, uncensored cock.
WTF? How did we get here?

For the price of one of your shoeboxes you could buy an actual house in a real country, yes. Well, maybe anyway, the wages in the UK are pretty terrible as well. Can the UK do anything right?

What "point" do you want from me? I'm just laughing at the absolute state of the UK

What channel and context please?

"5STAR"
It's some kind of degenerate sex "education" program

kek

Fucking hell. We're done lad. Just googled it. Thank fuck its not my money paying for that shit.

>Conservative supporter
Into the bin it goes.

This is true, except for the fact that one reason our little houses cost more than, for example, American ones is that we tend to use stones or bricks to build them. This means they cost more but can stand up to high winds and rain, which is a good idea in the UK because we get a fair bit of that in the Winter.

American houses are cheep, lager, usually don't have more than one floor and are made of sticks and glue so will blow down if you so much as fart near them and all the bullets go though their walls. Not the brightest idea in a country that has hurricanes and floods every year.

pic related.

Fucking Merkel. I know she's being held hostage by Schulz, but still. Out of a number of pistol shot strategies, she chose none. Poor form, I feel.

Fucking Merkel. She needs to try harder.

Nobody can defend it, UK housing and household income have been an absolutely detestable joke for decades.

Atleast it was a white cock...

link it lad cant find it

>Not the brightest idea in a country that has hurricanes and floods every year.
Actually in terms of property damage and insurance it's easier to replace a house made of cheaper raw materials than replace one made of expensive ones. A strong natural disaster will destroy a brick house or a wooden one. It's not stupidity, it's sense. A tornado is going to fuck everyone's shit up regardless of what you make your house out of (unless it's cast concrete or a bunker), the important thing is good evacuation procedures to save lives, property damage can be replaced.

Earthquakes are different obviously because construction in earthquake areas in USA is highly regulated and efficient at building things that can withstand them.

This is what really happened to Europe:

what did he mean by this?

Why is this? Why aren't your precious conservatives helping this?

would be if not for the pandemonium in my heart screaming out for ragnarok

Not really sure to be honest, but uncontrolled EU immigration resulting in a city-size population NET entering the country annually doesn't help. Housebuilding is shit and no government has been good at it for a very long time. London also inevitably skews statistics, houses in rural areas and in the north particularly are ridiculously more affordable.

Conditions for the working class in general have been fucked for a very long time and I don't really know where it can be said that it started to go wrong. Some other clever user will probably be able to put good reasons for why wages in the UK are dogshit.

Well the evidence suggests that immigration has little effect on wages. Slight downward pressure for the lowest earners, increases for others, so I can't imagine it's that.