ITT we share Obama Presidential Portraits

Przdent Butt Naked's official POTUS portrait, done by a gay Nigerian who likes to paint nigger women decapitating white women in fits of insane jealousy and niggerishness, is the talk of the town. It's essentially a giant middle finger to America, what she stands for, and all the POTUS who came before--where even liberal POTUS like FDR and Clinton manage to look dignified, BongoBongo opted to say "fuck all yall" one last time to the nation he worked hard to destroy

So let's have a giggle shall we? share yours!

this ones a goody

here's the first painting calling depicting death to whitey

>done by a gay Nigerian who likes to paint
No, he tells some Chinese guys to do the painting for him.

and the second

This is a painter that the President of the United States chose for his official portrait.

the chinks paint the leaf background, the niggerfaggot paints the faces and he's technically very good

How long before this post gets deleted?

We shall see my friend, we shall see. contribute!

whelp...guess this thread was deleted or shadow deleted...or something

Who the fuck thought his portrait would be a good idea with him sitting in front floating? Every other portrait is grounded more on realism, Obamas is completly random and out of the norm.

At least have him sit in front of the hedge with the white house in the background or something.

This shit is just off.

Over at Chateau Heartiste there's an incredible article about how fag artists like to hide dicks and cum and shit in paintings and how the niggerfag hid a fucking sperm in the painting, left pic is not shopped, right pic has been enhanced

it's a middle finger to everything traditional and beautiful. oh sorry its "black culture, you wouldnt understand whitey"
did you see Moochekke's fucking atrocious, thus hysterically funny.
these 2 were so fucking mediocre even their offical portraits are mediocre.
high school AP Art class -level.

selfbumping the whole fucking thread

CLEAN

gross

this one will go nicely into my collection thanks

and another selfbump

Eh it's just sperm it ain't that gross

"Shitting In The Woods" by Kwame Koontoons Kang

That’s what happens when you let a black person do something solely because of their skin color, not based on their skill. If you look at every single portrait all lined up the Obama one looks ridiculous. And yes I’m having many laughs with it but you know damn well Obama is pissed about it

yas

so powerful. whypeepo btfo!

The left cant meme

aw! an angry libshit, haven't seen one of you for, I dunno, 4 seconds

this one is the best

hardcore pizza edition

>"Shitting In The Woods" by Kwame Koontoons Kang

is there a Trudeau one?

Is this a motherfucking joke?

i get that its about "pizzagate" or whatever you want to call it but is the eye supposed to be new world order shit I guess? seems like an odd mix of conspiracies

what part? the nigger decapitating white women? google it dude. its real

Not only this but obongo shaking that nigga's hands, what in the actual fuck

I mean WTF... and the worst thing, you are turning Europe into a mirror image of your failed fucking state.

Y'all just the shit stains.

wow, really makes you think

It's to show his dankness.

it boggles the mind how weak we are as a people, the abuse we take from niggers in this society.

LOL you what Hans? you're blaming America for your love affair with sand niggers, your welcoming the invasion of sand niggers into your cucked nation?! how the fuck are we to blame?!

pic related, its sweden, but it may as well be germany

lelz when you see it

are u the same butthurt libbie from above?

is pic related you?

he needs liar liar pants on fire. burned alive as he hangs

you fucking indoctrinated Germany with that liberal bullshit in the first place, goblino

best of show

I don't understand why you guys are even shooping it. Do you not see the sperm on his head, the penis on his sleeve, and that he has a vagina... I mean...

Oh yes, Frankfurt School is out of Frankfurt Ohio, you miserable little cuck German, go back to sucking Ahmeds little cock

no one is shopping it, they are enhancing the one detail to make the point. they are not attempting to show you something fake. do u see the difference?

frankly surprised this thread hasnt been slid or deleted

yur over anal eyezing

okeedokee

holy shit lefties are so fucking bad at memeing

I would bet my life that this meme was ironically made by one of us
it's just too bad to be true

>only 2 kids
Are they trying to destroy the white race???

pathetic

shit i bet youre right
5d meme chess

arooo

the other 2 are very very young and are back at the house with the French au pair

pic related

>And yes I’m having many laughs with it but you know damn well Obama is pissed about it
Is he, really? I wouldn't have thought that he'd have enough humility to be embarrassed about this,

pizzagate IS new world order. its cabal of pedophile jewish devil worshipers. they use child sex abuse as a form of tribute to honor their dark lord.

Where's the Bananas?

beautiful

why in the world would you settle for default_flower_background.jpg (which looks atrocious, shoddy and completely out place) if you had anywhere near the talent to draw life-like faces?
it's a complete misfire any way you slice it and i would be embarrassed to hang this in my own residence, let alone have it next to legitimate and serious work in public

Someone post the merchant one.

newfags will think this is just a joke

thank you Leaf I've been looking for this! i KNEW someone somewhere would create it

lol
see my Bongobanana version at the start of the thread

it's "african culture" white boi you wouldnt understand. it woke.

there's a merchant one above by Dutchbro poster, not sure if "the" merchant one

he knows full well it stinks, michael too, this is just a very rare instance of progressive posturing being exposed as the bluff that it is, and not only was he live and in the flesh for the unveiling of this utter embarrassment, he has to metaphorically stand by it for all eternity

seeing moochelle reminds me, we haven't even STARTED on the utterly absurd portrait of her, which is in fact FAR WORSE than the Gay Mulatto portrait, u shud google it if you havent see it
-hiding Adams Apple
-made her hair white
-made her arms skinnier
-used her hair to hide her (his?) butch trapezoids
-wearing a dress that looks like a circus tent or a car cover
I can't handle it its so ridiculously niggerishly bad and ofc it was painted by a Woke Negress

agree. they're not morons, they can see how bad both paintings are. the embarassment is so profound that niggers can't into civilization that the liberal press is in Overdrive creating an entire backstory about how if you think the paintings are bad you just don't understand "black culture" lelz

make yer own damn pizzagate thread

Its all connected man. The niggers. The pedophiles. The kikes.

how the fuck are niggers connected to pedo rings?

The pedo ring is what many people refer to as "the jews". With their subvertive ways they manipulate the negro into promoting degenerate culture. Without a strong opposition culture to stop them they can have their way.
Their primary tools are
>The mass media
>The negro
>The University system
Using these tools they are able to create a culture of moral relativism.
>no homogeneous identity
Their final goal is to turn the population into an ethically ambiguous slave race. Would you like to know more??

DJT is so alpha he's still POTUS but he already got an official portrait which usually only comes when a POTUS leaves office

oh, so you're just saying elite pedos=jews. well isn't that convenient. cool story bro

surprising how fast they came out with this

i just copied and pasted from an existing oil painting of trump then did another with the background of truman's official portrait

lol

re: the hair, amazing how they made Mochelle's hair "white". these inferior people cannot see their own blatant race envy and hypocrisy

thats your OC? i better not find it on google image dude

i'll just have to take your word for it. did you lighten Obongo's hands as well?

lel

as i said above
>seeing moochelle reminds me, we haven't even STARTED on the utterly absurd portrait of her, which is in fact FAR WORSE than the Gay Mulatto portrait, u shud google it if you havent see it
>-hiding Adams Apple
>-made her hair white
>-made her arms skinnier
>-used her hair to hide her (his?) butch trapezoids
>-wearing a dress that looks like a circus tent or a car cover
>I can't handle it its so ridiculously niggerishly bad and ofc it was painted by a Woke Negress

the femininity actually works when you use Melania

pic not related

yeahh a few tweaks

Is Nixon's Rockwell portrait the best?