Sharia Law is not as bad as modern liberalism, practically speaking

Sharia Law is not as bad as modern liberalism, practically speaking.

>*gets beheaded for being white*

It's better in many ways socially but muslim culture has literally evolved to deny rationalism and science. Look it up, the islamic golden age of science was ended because some sand nigger said rationalism and studying reality is haram so they shut down science

no its much much much better because then you get to fill up your country with these guys

>this satanism is not as bad as that satanism

But liberalism is what is enabling these leeches to come into prosperous countries and drag them down. Under a Sharia moral system, these fucks would be behead or enslaved.

Sunni shari'a is worse than liberalism.
Shi'i shari'a is not.

Ergo, ISIS failed and the Saudis are loosening up (and will fail), but Iran endures.

ya Husayn!

Those kids are learning something dammit, even if it is that gays are scary.

So are those the only 2 possibilities?

they're both trash

just fucking be yourself and ignore others

Unironically agree. White Sharia when?

WSDS when?

There's also Chinese-style authoritarianism based on social harmony and respect for authority, but I don't think it'll work with niggers and white snowflakes.

I don't see any realistic third/fourth choice in a decade.

Hey Mohammad, die.

We should say Sharia is not nearly as bad as the alternative

> Chinese-style authoritarianism based on social harmony and respect for authority
Also on censorship, heavy surveillance, and the knowledge that the military is constituted for a land war against the Chinese people itself rather than for fighting foreign powers (although that bit is starting to change).

Afraid you'll get thrown off a building, faggot?

but don't you think we can make it without that?

shill thread sage

>investigate the source
>long beach library in california
>california

>We've got undesirables
>lets replace them with undesirables!

How about neither and kill off both

I dont even understand whats wrong with that pic

That actually looks pretty badass, is he a black metal vocalist?

That's a tranny wearing demon spikes and a wedding dress indoctrinating the next generation of tax payers. I guess that's pretty metal, but also horrifying.

How? White people aren't having babies and the ones that do are indoctrinated from birth by liberal ideologies.

You can't vote them out of power, because niggers and spics are breeding like rabbits and want their welfare checks. Even if you somehow manage to fix the entire education system and cull the media, you're still stuck with multiple generations that amount to like 45% of your entire population. By the time the first patriotic generation comes of age to vote, they'll be outnumbered by all the niggers and spics and it won't matter.

Your world view sounds sheltered and unrealistic.
White people are having plenty of babies.

Okay, even if we entertain this false assumption, you are still trading an elderly population that consistently avoids against cancerous liberal policies and replacing them with mostly brainwashed liberals.

wtf are you smoking? plenty of pie charts and bar graphs out there

checked