The answer isn't banning guns

The answer isn't banning guns.
Good luck doing that anyways with 150 million guns in the US and 3D printing about to allow full auto conversions

Banning guns is treating the symptoms of a diseased culture. I'm honestly surprised schopl shooting aren't more common.

You take a look at how awful our culture is and the lack of future it holds, and you can easily see how kids take the blackpill and go full rambo.

What we need is a reinvigoration of our culture and something for our kids to work towards.

But i just don't see that happening.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G00DgE3JEak
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

There's way more than 150 million guns in the USA, there's more guns than people here. There's 100 million + gun owners though.

the British guy on fox news today was right!

it is more than mental health, it is societal, familial issues.

I agree. When 40% of whites, 50% of hispanics, and 75% of blacks are born out of wedlock or to single mothers, we're talking about a seriously fucked up country.
Forget guns, we're looking at ABSOLUTE CATASTROPHE in the next few decades because of these numbers and the consequences of single parenthood

This shit pisses me off. I'm set to buy two new AR-15's over the next two days. One for my daughter for her birthday and a new DMR type for myself.

Fuck, if this drives up the price.

I unironically believe it's because we've become a godless nation.
Not to say that all atheists are nihilists. But it's so easy to become one.

All the women are sluts, the economy is shit, males are constantly shit on, families are broken by brainwashed females who think they can have it all, every (((news outlet))) shoves kikery down your throat. But it's guns in a gun free zone that are the real problem

They weren't circumcised either.

post daughters feer

feet* fuck, (you) know what I meant

Without traditionalism and a cohesive society, anti-socials will always pop up and find ways to kill people. We need to end multiculturalism and liberalism, but I don’t see that happening in the foreseeable future.

There are 330 million guns on U.S. shelves. I agree with your opinion but your numbers are wrong

I'm a gnostic deist at best and I agree with you.

Steven Spielberg has one of the largest private gun collections. Why isn't he forced by the left to renounce them?

This.
Ban guns, they'll use cars/homemade bombs. Its the hatred that is the problem, not the tools

This is absolutely fucking true and what happens when every traditional value your country ever had has been endless attacked from all sides for decades.

>You take a look at how awful our culture is and the lack of future it holds

youtube.com/watch?v=G00DgE3JEak

We have two main problems

1. Lack of a high trust society making it easy for people to fall through the cracks and become alienated. People who feel like a member of the tribe don't do this. Prime suspects: Diversity and shallow entertainment like tv, internet and vidya.

2. Since Columbine, media sensationalism has turned going on a shooting spree into the exit strategy of course for alienated youth. It's a literal meme that they keep alive. For example, going on a shooting spree is called "going postal" because the meme USED to be that alienated workers of low status jobs, particularly postal workers, would go on shooting sprees at their workplace. Now workplace shootings pretty rare and Columbine made schools the killing field of choice by turning Eric and Dylan into immortalized antiheroes and role models for violently-minded /r9k/ types everywhere.

Look, it was fucking Drumpf's fault. Get over it!

>ban guns
>people still buy them in the black market or online
>people still get shot

There is no point in banning guns, if someone is committed to do something, he/she will do it.

>I blame our government for not keeping us safe

But sweetie, you voted for that pretty sign that protects our children, the one that says "Gun free zone".

Trust in the sign, the sign will protect you. The sign is love, the sign is life.

Americans are savages globally.

Behave yourselves, you are humans a bad reputation.

Any recommendations on what sort of handgun to buy? I just don't feel safe on campus, the meme is real.

Original greatest ally seems a little bitchy these days. We should call more.

SAUCE on the 3D-printed work around?

One look at the guy's face will tell you he is fucking insane. I wonder who even gave him that gun.

Walther PPS

I had to say the truth, my oldest ally...

This is a good one Or a Springfield XD series in single stack and short barrel. S&W shields are nice too.

>if this drives up the price.
>this
did something happen?

But user, we have so many hashtag campaigns on Twitter.

Our society would not have these problems if we killed all the prottys and all the kikes.

There are a billion guns in the US

Bullshit. We have over 1 trillion here. Get your facts straight.

Parents used to buy their children guns for Christmas. That was when we had social cohesion. Multiculturalism ended all community values and that's why you get this social ill. That is what changed.

>3D printing about to allow full auto conversions
it costs like half a million dollars and retards still kepp saying this autism

wtf sorce?

FN if you got the cash

SLICK NICK

THOUGHT HE WAS QUICK

BROUGHT TO SCHOOL HIS COOL BOOM STICK

ON VALENTINES DAY

EVERYONE CALLED HIM GAY

"NOTHING PERSONAL" HE PROCLAIMED

17 KIDS HE DID MAIM

ANOTHER SCHOOL SHOOTING

WHAT A CHORE

COULDN'T EVEN COME CLOSE TO CHO'S HIGH SCORE

>Implying there's not more guns in America than atoms in the universe

Agreed. So just ban the guns and kick the diseased mother fuckers to the curb.

What we need is to ban guns. And bring back hard enforcement of the death penalty.

Death penalty Roman style. With all these mother fuckers crucified along the public streets.

That should take care of it.

I think Nietzsche outlined that, the decline of religion coincided with the loss of morals and increase of nihilism

I bet you can find a machinist to make you a drop in auto sear

The main difference between high end prototype machines and hobbyist 3d printers are tolerances and strengths of the materials, but that's getting better every year

3d printed guns? Ive made more homemade firearms out of home depot than every 3d printer on the face of this earth.

Honestly if they tried taking guns in america outright war would start. Anyone denying this has no idea how cherished firearms are here in the south. I know men that would sooner kill for the right to have them and lay down their own life than give them up. Myself included

We need to do a full 180. Legislate that EVERY citizen owns and open carries, give it 5 years, compare data, we'll see which option worked better.

PS - it's closer to 300 million guns in the USA, you need to double your number.

readit is nonsense to use printers

Not gonna lie, former gun supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching the 2nd amendment crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let these suburban retards get gun permits.

these are the two correct answers. I hate people talking about ssri's like it's some big thing. at worst it'll acerbate certain issues but the problem is already there
the only school-attack we had in sweden was a guy who wanted to kill immigrants with a samurai sword so it's weird that no-one ever talks about the inherently corrosive effects multiculti has on social cohesion

also OBVIOUSLY guns is the issue. if the killer is only driven by catching a whiff of that sweet american machismo then he wouldn't bother if guns were outlawed. but it has to be weighed against the idea of burgers one day feeling peckish for a civil war. I'm beginning to think that it's one of the few things really keepin lefties at bay

If you live in a comfy white village and it's 200 years ago guns were fine. You work, feed your family, enjoy being in your white culture.

Forward today, progressive identity politics in which races are taught to hate each other, a Jewish media that pumps out anti-white propaganda and tells blacks the root of all their problems are whites the point you have 12 year old black girls online effortlessly saying kill all whites without any regret at all and then throw in the pharmaceutical companies making trillions of dollars and putting a huge percentage of Americans on drugs then guns are a fucking terrible idea.. then you get to today.

The only reason why banning guns is a bad idea is because of the millions of illegal guns that would be left floating around, not the banning itself.

Let's face reality.. this is rare in Europe because of the lack of guns around.

Yeah but really you could just as easily rent a u-haul and drive down a busy sidewalk and probably kill more people with less planning and effort, which is of course what your snackbars do.

he big difference is that a truck of peace just doesn't have the same "romantic" feeling as the lone crazed gunman going out in a hail of bullets associated with it, which is sort of the reason why these people do what they do in the first place. They want to leave their little dramatic mark on the world in their own twisted way.

not gunna lie, former commie here. This is fucking hilarious watching rightwing nationalism rise and commie globalism crash and burn

Yes, but when the US Muslim population grows, not only will they do that, they will be armed after. They have already killed many in the US already with your small Islamic population and they used guns.

If Europe had guns, the Muslims would be killing 10 x the amount they do.

No. Just no. Thats just your little cuck brain naturally expressing its agenda against guns. We havent had many Muslim attacks because of the fact that we have a small population. We dont bring hundreds of thousands in at a time like cuck Sweden sissys.

Plus we can kill them just as they kill us.

I'd rather that than ban guns and they still have them.

Stop being such a little cuck.

It's rare in Europe because for the most part, you have ethnic cohesion. When you lose that, everyone hates everyone else and judaism prospers. Even a truck will be used to harm innocents.

Parents used to give guns to their children for Christmas in the US. The social fabric has been destroyed by kikes, and simple things like that no longer happen.

>permits

>cuck
>cuck
>cuck

Impossible to have a conversation with Americans. Eat shit and die.

That's kinda what I said. You have to lose guns and freedoms and rights (like in Europe) all because imported cultures that the left welcomes.

>culture

what's changed in the last 50 years?

So... Blame the rifle and not the shooter. Larp on a single good score killing spree and not the unbelievable death toll climbing every day in major cities.... I must politely argue that perhsps people fucked in the head are more at fault than a mechanical device.

Holy Fuck, I haven't heard sick tanick since I was in middle school fucking 9 years ago. Nice

Enjoy your fuckin refugee shithole.

Americans too stupid to realize that when they shut gun banning talk down and get angry and attack they make the support for gun banning larger. If you don't engage in discussion and peoples concerns, you turn them the other way.

You wont be looking at tighter restrictions but an all out ban. You are doing what the left does, just attacks people and that turns them to the right side. You are turning people to be against guns because if you are pro-gun, check out your attitude.

Every single shooter bar none is the same story of being maladjusted, marginalized, lonely fuck up. Like All these kids don't have any kind of social structure, community feeling and support. I know I am one such person, most of you are. If not for my family I'd have nothing, nobody. I'd likely kill myself, because I am empathetic and hate myself more than anyone. But someone who is less empathetic and more hateful of others will easily veer into sociopath territory.

So a meaningful long term solution is to try and build up that feeling of community and solidarity and asabiyyah. The ones who go "We aint got no prayer in school thats why we got em shooting hur hurr" are wrong but coming from the right perspective. It's not prayer, it's the natural sense of camaraderie and community faith tends to provide. Gun violence is a symptom, not the disease.

Banning guns is just not fucking practical at all. That's what liberals need to understand. It is the definition iof the road to hell with good intentions if they want to try and ban and confiscate. That will cause a civil war with so much more death and conflict it's not even funny. States are already refusing to obey laws of immigration. You know what they're going to do with gun control? Say hello to Texas, the Midwest and South straight up not just refusing to obey the government's gun laws but likely going reverse on certain NFA or importation bans. Then what happens when California has Texan or Arizonian guns being flooded in? State solidarity breaks down even more and we could be looking at something akin to how Schengen dissolved in Europe. State border control and overt conflict.

This is not hyperbole. States will full stop refuse to enforce gun control, California and Sanctuary cities have normalized that. ANother AWB will be rejected by states wholesale. Confiscation will be civil war.

Our culture is dying, this is just the beginning.
They will force multiculturalism, egalitarianism and liberalism cancer down our throats even more, and it will make things worse each passing day.

Very true, A trend in the shooting happened around the same time culture and society began to decay, im part of destroying our Identity and killing the family which brings down everything else this society produces deranged people which are usually rightfully deranged and the shootings commit just sends more people into the hands of a government that is actively working against us, they ban guns they secure their rule over us.

>diseased culture
Yes user, you’re correct. A lot of us who were around when they started to blame video games and music have been saying the same thing for years. Eventually you get to a point when you ask yourself *why* they are allowed to create such illlgical fantasies, and when you find your answers you do everything you can to not become blackpilled.

There has been 150 million guns added to civilian arsenal since 1995.

Almost right. Lack of a annodizing moral authority like religion (any religion) leads to a huge upswing in nihlism which leads to shit like this. Weak individuals found comfort in Christianity because it turns their weakness into a virtue (the meek shall inherit the earth etc.)

Is that true?

Another shooting, what do you think

What I’m hearing is that we need to gas the kikes. The pedo satanic ones that have all the money. Am I hearing correctly?

yea

Lost at the gun dog

gun bans are for goys not their masters.

Bump

*350 million

People don't want to admit to themselves society is literally crumbling from the inside out. It's all downstream of economics, and the average person is getting shit on economically. From there, behavior degrades, and culture become stagnant, being replaced with trite and pointless distractions. Everything isn't fine, and everyone knows it, but try to talk about it and people get visibly disgusted and try to change the conversation after a quick denial.

You need better education across the country. There are too many racist/fascist shitholes that spread their shit beliefs all over the place. Then you wind up with infected delinquents like these cunts shooting up schools because they think attacking innocent individuals somehow achieves something

ban democrats from owning guns, that seems to be the common denominator in all this.

I feel the same way...

Nope, there are six gorillion. I counted them.

We can change the culture in 40 years. but we dont have a power of a goverment or Secret service to do the work.