this type of shit is what pushes centrist whites to the right

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/youtube/status/963900837570469888
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Roses are red
Violets are Blue
I think black fathers
Should raise their kids too

I hope you realize that the left thinks liberal identity politics are just as retarded as you do.

I thought this was fake...omg it's a real tweet. Wow. Fuck these lefty cocksuckers.

Here's the link, they should consider crucifying their media management team.
twitter.com/youtube/status/963900837570469888

Have you seen the left lately? They've been tripling down on this cringey nigger shit ever since Trump won. See Grammy's/Oscars/Black Panther/Kendrick Lamar/Beyonce/Blackish/Get Out/Spotify/Google/YouTube/Netflix/NFL/commercials/every Reddit front page post for a couple examples. It's literally pandering as much if not worse than American Sniper/13 Hours type movies do to patriotic hicks, but it's everywhere and in everything. How niggers don't see through it and realize they are the left's zoo monkeys, I'll never know.

Roses are red
Violets are blue
Niggers

Roses are red
Violets are Blue
You can smell a nigger
Before he sees you

Creatuhs of culuh

Is it just me or are a lot of normal people feeling that this is over the top

We need to get this trending user

Creators are whites
Creators are blacks
Just promote good content
You stupid fucking hacks

Roses are red
Violets are blue
Subscribe to Black creators
As ordered by the Jew

ok I'm done with jewtube. what should I be using?

proof Sup Forums is funnier in 10 seconds than negros who sit and think of tryhard funny for an entire night.

They are anti white racists. Pure and simple.

>tfw creators aren't yellow

Commies see red
Dems feel blue
That Trump's in the White House
Boo fucking hoo

"diversity" literally means fellating black people as much as possible.

Jews want the people they rule over to be stupid and incompetent. For that interbreeding with niggers is far more effective than anything else since their mean IQ is 85 in western countries and other ethnic groups have mean IQs of around 100 or higher.

>Family is Asian and they're all for this PC stuff
>"How come it's all about promoting blacks Where's the Asian stuff at"
>"Why do you have to be so racist, user"
Get me off this planet, please

This deserves a (you)

i fucking love varg

At least this one rhymes

>all that matters is their skin color
>subscribe because they're a protected class
>we don't care about their content
>race is all that matters
Liberals treat blacks with kid gloves and it's the most racist shit in society today

Roses are red
Commies should be dead
The end

Could probably do this for literally every all-white movie ever created

>Not diverse? Heh, we have an Irishman, a German, a Dutch, a Pole... So fuck off nigger.

Ok so is the original version of this the Communist flag one? I've seen so many edits I don't know what's real anymore

This is bullshit, I don't understand why we're so focused on glorifying other peoples...

roese are red
violets are blue
lynch every nigger
and gas every jew

It's worse that they used the cringy reddit tier humor. I'd never have believed the so randum xD would become the voice of a generation.

>Have you seen the left lately

No I don't consider the cherry picked videos and gifs Sup Forums likes to regurgitate as accurate representation of the left because I'm not autistic and I actually talk to people with opposing viewpoints

Serious question, though. Why are so many of the major players: tech firms, huge conglomerates, corporations, media moguls, hollywood, etc... all "progressive" commies? Is there a logical explanation?

wow so intelligent and well versed
I think I just gained 50 iq points by reading this insightful verry intelligent post
Thank you for makinf the world a better coloblind place based on meritocracy

He's the man

You can't play dumb forever, plus all of the examples I listed aren't just a "few videos and gifs on pol" you stupid faggot

This is what happens when you employ women. Now they are using female meta inside jokes about exaggerated emotions to market niggers. Is this irony culture? Post irony culture? Fuck I hate these millennial women with careers.

wow imagine them saying subscribe to people who already have a huge platform wow but instead they said subscribe to those who arent successful yet on a month dedicated to them wow like reverse racism much uhhh

bait or retard? who knows

>#createblackhistory

...by stealing others history.