School shooting General: all pictures and videos edition

17 dead, 14 injured, shooter Nikolas De Jesus Cruz in custody.
Now the deadliest shooting high school shooting in history.

I found a video that coincides with this image:
instagram.com/p/BfMo-8nADKq/
Post all the pictures and videos out you can find.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BfMo-8nADKq/
liveleak.com/view?i=070_1518657836
thedailybeast.com/nick-cruz-parkland-florida-shooting-stoneman-douglas-high-school
instagram.com/erickaduval/
instagram.com/p/BfMiUK0AUH-/
youtube.com/channel/UCSpnRmXjsWZbUwmbX4-UylQ
twitter.com/errolbarnett/status/963886393767485441
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>instagram.com/p/BfMo-8nADKq/

check out this comment:

fergaldublinHi @erickaduval I'm with ABC News. I hope you're coping well. That must have been an awful day. Can you tell me who sent you this video? Please DM me or email [email protected]

i saw that lol heartless fucking pigs

Florida is back on top, baby!

Why would you store a pickle like that in a baggie?

bump

When the fuck did this happen? I was literally just going up for 2 hours to have a normal live

t. 85 IQ

>Be Amerinigger
>Get shot
Lmao

>that one dude scratchin his nuts

Few hours ago Germanon

Was there a Big happening thread with many laughs and Keks?

Oh you better believe it brother ;) Good to have you here now German bro

i hope that was a nigger

FUCK I just got on and I'm pissed I missed the happening thread. Oh well there's always the next one.

Be Germanigger - import shitskins into your country to rape your women

AND I MISSED IT!

Once more unto the breach, dear friend, once more

Do not belive the shitskins posting anti American things.

Real germans fight on your side

Where are all the rest of the videos/pictures? A school shooting in 2018 there should be thousands of videos and pics, right?

>douglas
>jeans aren't tucked into the boot

he's not black, and you're not observent

Welcome aboard

FALSE FLAG

Idk why you guys don’t go after this

Nikolas de Jesus Cruz was a DACA baby.

full video

Why do you all care so much about a school shooting happens all the time

Trump fag confirmed
>He always had his hair short. He always wore like really patriotic shirts that seemed really extreme, like hating on the Islamic religion. For example, he would say things such as like, he would degrade Islamic people as terrorists and bombers. I've seen him wear a Trump hat. I don't know if he ever said anything about women. He didn't have any friends,” he said.

>"Most kids ignored him at school. They pushed him off to the side as if he was garbage. He screamed in class one time. He was upset and just started yelling at the teacher. The teacher was trying to help him and he just took it the wrong way,” Parodie continued.

thedailybeast.com/nick-cruz-parkland-florida-shooting-stoneman-douglas-high-school

Look at her profile, she has only 10 posts total and they're all to do with the shooting. Seems fishy

Which one of you did this? My fucking sides...

bigbrainboy@fergaldublin hey I hope you're coping well but I've got a major grief boner from this vid mind if get info so I can vulture this shit for some suits??

Pretty terrible that all those kids are now scarred for life and some will develop serious mental issues

:(

Lol you old man that's how many times the image has been replayed.

You conspiracy retards are such fucking brainlets I swear.

lol what a fag

For the fun of it you stupid nigger. Jesus Christ you all niggers are heartless, stupid and ugly.

Really??

instagram.com/erickaduval/

Noice, it's a darkie.

explain this

Happens everywhere around the World daily. No one really cares.

yeah I felt bad until the camera showed who was the victim

She's reposting other peoples videos.probably for attenton.

listen to the ameriorcs squeal their wretched cry

/our/guy confirmed

ha kid scratching his balls 7 seconds in

well lets dm him shall we

>Nicolas deJesus Cruz
kek. had some shitskin in my shop yesterday swearing all school shooters were white. hope that fucker comes back in tomorrow.

Yes free Prozac for the chattel

why is there no volume control fucking phoneniggerrs

BIG NEWS:
Girl from Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School alleges there was no shooter drill, apparently the school was supposed to have one in effect by 2016 but there wasn’t one.
instagram.com/p/BfMiUK0AUH-/

There was no shooter drill

sieg heil. we'd be better off not knowing about it, all it does is generate neurosis and distrust

>Most kids ignored him at school. They pushed him off to the side as if he was garbage. He screamed in class one time.
Textbook social-isolation.

palestinians confirmed brainless retards

the webpage was created before the article was written and then hosted

>be american
gets shot
>goes to school
gets shot
>goes to church
gets shot
>goes to supermarket
gets shot
>goes to gay country concert
gets shot

in the next 200 years american kids whose family members survived shootings will born with bulletproof chests already attached to their chests due to genetics

are you new? browser developer tools + editing HTML on page

Will someone post a pic of the shooter? I havent seen him yet. I know he’s a spic but thats all. Did he kill himself or is he caught?

Clearly a Sup Forumstard. Expect fbi to come after Sup Forums.

>those digits
THE FROG HAS SPOKEN

photoshop obviously holy shit.
you should kys if you believe this post

yes. it was probably vital for some reason that news outlets post articles about the shooting two days before it happened even though that risked revealing the jewish conspiracy.

Can't wait to see the threads full of people declaring the whole thing an obvious hoax because that blood looks wrong or some shit, as usual

Is there a list of the dead out yet?

He was caught.

Check this thread for more info and lots of pics of him

He either surrendered or was found trying to blend in with other students. He must've thought he could get away with it, which further proves his insanity.

>pickle
>cucumber
>any kind of vegetable ever
there you are

Yup. You cant see it tho. They need to make sure its legit

>mfw I hear there are kiddie touchers at a Florida high school and something needs to be done

Probably timezones n sheit.

>hey I hope you're coping well but I've got a major grief boner from this vid mind if get info so I can vulture this shit for some suits??

Palestinian jews prefer to be called israelis

I laughed harder at this than I should have.

Most schools have security officers now and should have killed him. Where were they?

youtube.com/channel/UCSpnRmXjsWZbUwmbX4-UylQ
a few videos, one being the main one making te rounds. nothing really to see though.

this seems shadier by the minute

Funniest/saddest part about it is that when you point that out they'll scream 'SHILL' etc.

>instagram.com/p/BfMo-8nADKq/
Why was the dude rubbing his dong? Now's not the time, Chad.

haha fuck all you sandniggers

Vultures are those from the mainstream media. She should have just dm'd the girl.

How come there is never anyone man enough to fucking knock a shoot out, pickup a fucking desk and throw it at em

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I’m so glad this dude is alive so that he can go to prison and hang out in general population for a while so he can really get some justice.

Nah, Las Vegas seemed shadier by the minute until it disappeared from all news after a day or two.

This seems like a kid, who was expelled (according to police), getting revenge on the school.

googled through a proxy accross international date line

Fuck prozac! Wellbutrin for life

>that image
what in the
please go back to Sup Forums

Trust me. This happened because of Remington going broke and this was done on purpose to stimulate gun sales. Your not seeing the bigger picture. Trust me.

Was your great grandfather a general in WWI?
>lmao just charge at the enemy trench nigga like nigga throw a grenade at them lol

I'd love to tongue punch that fart box

Word is he killed a security guard.
Doubt it was a real cop since they would've mentioned it by now.

Yeah the tough guys. Smartest thing to do is barricade and bunker in. I’m afraid the “make schools secure” stuff will just make kids sitting ducks in a glorified prison. It’s halfway there already.

Why are they having sales problems when nearly 30 people died in a church not even 4 months ago? maybe its cuz they make shitty guns and people just aren't buying them.

6 gorillion images that will make you support sandniggers and shit

No gore in this video, just the sounds of shots being fired and screaming

twitter.com/errolbarnett/status/963886393767485441