This anime is CG

This anime is CG

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2017-06-16/a.i-program-creates-practically-perfect-in-between-animation/.117588
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

CG has been not-shit for awhile now.(Ajin, Bubuki Buranki).

Kemono friends MMO RPG when?

If OP is telling the truth then we finally reach the bar, CG have nothing to envy traditional animation.

When does all the crazy shit happen?

animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2017-06-16/a.i-program-creates-practically-perfect-in-between-animation/.117588

I thought it came from one?

In-between is bitch work. Someone still has to draw the key animation.

It's a smartphone game, and it was cancelled or something.

I want to play as a Friend and have adventures in Japari Paaku with many other animal friends.

Well yeah backgrounds have been CG for ages now.

you must have been the smartest kid on your special needs school.

Itomori: 50% more detailed
Orth: 50% more visually appealing

If by CG you mean "Crazy Good" maybe

Some crazy shit will happen either next episode or the one after but the suffering doesn't truly begin til volume 3, which will probably start ep7 or so.

1-3 was all of volume 1, 4 was the first 1.5 chapters of vol2, to give you an idea of the pacing.

Responding to user here because the last thread died.
The fight in volume 4 and 5 is in no way Bay-esque. It's fine to like the anime without baselessly bashing the manga.
That said, episode 4 isn't as bad as people are making it out to be, but it is troubling. Because them spending an entire episode on such a short part of the manga means that they're either going to rush through volumes 4 and 5, or end it with the end of volume 3.
Now, ending with volume 3 would be just fine, but they'll probably have to slow the pacing way down in order to make ~15 chapters last 9 episodes. Which, if they do that, would be disappointing.
Part of what makes the manga so interesting is the way it constantly assaults you with new and perilous things without giving you time to acclimate to the threats that surround you. Slowing everything down to a crawl threatens that sense of immediate peril and mystery.

I'm just hoping they extended this section to end it with them leaving with Nanachi to go deeper due to timing, rather than risk trying to rush to best dad and get through his arc.

Who draws these backgrounds? Holy fuck!

I forgot, but in the behind the scenes video, he's featured.

The writing was on the wall in regards to teh pacing, really. Hideyuki Kurata also did the series composition for OreImo and its second season. And the second season famously cut out key elements from the novels and rushed through major parts of the story, while dwelling on things that were of minimal importance for multiple episodes.

>Bubuki Buranki
That was complete shit CG

People still believes we are getting shittydad's arc?
Dear god, you guys are masochists

I can fully believe that, however we still have some way to go until the low performers get to an acceptable level.

Eventually we will be rid of dynamic objects being animated differently than simulated water paint stills.

Basically, nip animation will eventually turn into american animation.

It's not the CG that is the problem. American animation of the last 10 to 20 years has the most disgusting artstyle choices, that represent the decline of the western culture of the whole (and that saying nothing about the actual content). Not to say that Japan isn't declining; but elevens put much more effort into appearances, so the result would still be better.

The real question is when they will get to the point that they use proper 3d models and sets for animation.
What I mean is that it is retarded to model/texture a set for a specific scene when you can do it properly and use rendering effects to achieve the desired results instead of Ratboy Genius tier animation.

This pacing has been abyssmal