He doesn't like traps

>he doesn't like traps

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4IrE6FMpai8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fucking trapfags, they are like the new furries.

the only reasons a heterosexual would like traps is for the subtext of domination of the partner by being the stronger sex and the arousal from seeing his member react even unwillingly.

both of these can be done through a female instead of a trap, even if vags are less expressive than penises, in that case, for a smoother rehabilitation I recommend a dose of catgirls mindbreaks where you would otherwise consume trap media, with the added ears and tails providing said expressive compensation.

NOTE: avoid consuming catbois media or the patient may get worse down the homo hole.

Do you're saying I should exclusively consume catgirl trap media? Got it.

Reverse traps are better.

Traps are fucking gay, you faggot

Source: my ass

That's gay.

First of all, traps are gay.

Second of all, this image is a woman complaining to a man that it's weird he prefers anal to vaginal. While this is nonstandard it's still het.

But I do.

youtube.com/watch?v=4IrE6FMpai8

sigh
traps are not gay. I repeat, traps ARE NOT GAY. How idiotic do you have to be to think that they are? traps are probably even less gay than some women.
I understand why some people MIGHT consider traps to be gay, but once thinking about it i don't know why people wouldn't change their mind. traps look like women. WOMEN ARE NOT GAY. IF YOU FUCK SOMEONE WHO LOOKS LIKE A WOMEN, HOW IS THAT EVEN SLIGHTLY FUCKING GAY?
I can kinda see why people think having a dick makes it gay, but the dick only makes up about 0.2% of the human body. if the rest of the body is feminine, that's 99.8% straight. let me repeat, 99.8% STRAIGHT, THAT'S EXTREMELY FUCKING STRAIGHT. THERE ARE WOMEN WHO ARE LESS THAN 99.8% FEMININE, YET PEOPLE DON'T CALL THEM GAY. If you wanna fuck a woman who looks manly as fuck, I'm not gonna call you gay, but you shouldnt call me gay for fucking traps either.
It makes no sense why people let a single penis ruin an entire sexual encounter, it's easy enough to ignore. Traps still have fuckable assholes, you don't need to fuck the pussy specifically. And if it's that much of a problem, just look away. He isn't gonna rub his dick on you or anything.
There are plenty of nice traps out there, and Im sure you'd get along well with them, but you choose not to because of something on them which takes up 0.2% of their body. It's nonsensical and stupid how worked up people get over something so small but completely ignore the rest of the body.
If you're worried about your friends knowing that you're fucking someone 0.2% masculine and 99.8% feminine, they don't need to find out. Believe it or not, traps can wear clothes too. They don't walk around with their dicks hanging out, they cover their dick with pants or skirts. Nobody has to find out that you're in a perfectly heterosexual relationship.

if traps are gay i am a proud homo

>He likes cocks

>mouth [yes]
>butt [yes]
>vagina [no]

2/3 is 66.7% which is a passing grade

ThanKS famalan

Passing as a faggot, yes. Here's your (You).

nothing wrong with a tiny feminine penis to play around with while you're balancing your checkbook

That's a D

dump him sis