Do the Japanese really not pirate anime or is that a meme?

Do the Japanese really not pirate anime or is that a meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

similarweb.com/website/nyaa.se
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They can watch anime on TV and record it from there legally if they want.

What about manga?

They read it standing in front of the magazine shelf.

You could see AniTune is in Twitter trending of Japan everytime AniTube is down.

It's a meme, obviously. The website Nyaa had high traffic from Jap users.

Go to nyaa or whatever, get any torrent of something raw be it anime, games, manga etc and look at the IPs. They are pirates of the highest degree and a lot of them use our pirating sites.

nips are the main source for raw animu n mango

They pirate a ton of anime and games. Can confirm line group full of eroge/otoge players in Japan who illegal download all the fucking time.

What ARRR you talking about, matey ?

this, all the raws are seeded by jap IPs

Back during that major nyaa DDoS attack someone posted a chart showing that half of nyaa's traffic comes from Japan.

That was the japanese government colluding with crunchyroll to DDoS the site.
It's not illegal if the government is doing it.

have you seen the ips on raw torrents? they're all japanese

similarweb.com/website/nyaa.se

I'm not sure if I should be proud of myself for recognizing this flag to be from Pippi Longstocking. I definitely am proud though.

It's hard to describe how cheap manga is or how anime is everywhere.

First of you got it on TV, you can record it. It's on public TV you don't pay for it.

Manga cost 100 yen to 500 yen. Used can be even cheaper and you can read it at libraries.

WIth a minimum wage of 100.000 and apartments going for 50k you can buy a lot.

Second hand market in Tokyo is awe-inspiring. Figures are going for 500 yen and they look brand new.

Only in Kanto region.

None of this matters if you can't find employment in japan to power your weeb lifestyle.

Are you saying the minimum wage there is 10.000 dollars?

One dollar is 100 yen, not 10 yen.

Are you saying 100 yen is 10 dollars?

that's... $900 usd... weekly? monthly? annually?

Per hour.

1000 yen = 10 dollars

10.000 yen = 1000usd
100.000 yen = 10.000usd

I think you are mistaken, maybe you meant 10k yen.

Just like in the west there is unemployment benefits. But most NEETs you see on TV simply live because of their parents charity.

>recongnized the flag
You did well, matey, you did somethin' good before ya get to Davy Jone's Locka.
There, be a captain, yo need to be one, Scallywag.

>1000 yen = 10 dollars
>
>10.000 yen = 1000usd
>100.000 yen = 10.000usd
Jesus Christ what is wrong with you?
Can't you see the inconsistency in what you just wrote?

Why do brazilians love anime so much?

Think you retard.

You need to have previously worked to be able to get those.

There's nothing else to do there besides trannies.

I feel like buying used figures is asking to buy someone else's hot glue, especially in japan.

I don't know, but it's disgusting. During /spa/, the majority of posters were seemingly huemonkeys and leafs.

Most brazilmonkeys are shounencucks, 3rd worlders love fighting cartoons for some reason.

>monkeys and shitskins enjoy fighting
who would've guessed

I think it's a different problem. I speculate that there weren't very many anons from these places 5-10 years ago.
But the anons that were here 5-10 years ago have grown up and now make up the somewhat mature part of Sup Forums's population. The 3rd worlders that are now coming here are all newfags, and as newfags they have newfag tastes.
Also, they speak shitty English and spout crossboarder memes.

Largest Japanese diaspora.

Everyone enjoys fighting. Here's a bit of trivia: The US has been involved in conflicts for more years than it has not.

When nyaa went down and nyaa.pantsu went up, japan was something like 80% of the traffic to the new site.

They do.