GUN CONTROL NOW!

>A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Let me help you simpletons understand what this means since most of you are uneducated, nazi virgins...

>A well regulated Militia

A defense force of some kind (military or law enforcement) that is trained and supplied efficiently.

>being necessary to the security of a free State,

Without a militia/military, we can be taken advantage of by other nations... ahem Russia.

>the right of the people to keep and bear Arms,

We have a right to join the military or be a part of law enforcement of our own free will due to a freedom of choice.

>shall not be infringed.

This right and all rights for that matter will not be infringed due to protection from our well regulated, well trained militia/defense force.

Republicans, Conservatives, and Nazis BTFO

and before the "Hurr Durr, come and take em" or the "Murica!" Mi Feedems!" Crowd...

Other urls found in this thread:

history.com/this-day-in-history/militia-act-establishes-conscription-under-federal-law
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waco_siege
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruby_Ridge
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Gr8 b8, m8

Evryne should be given a gun when they are born and they are required to shoot at least 3 mexicans in their lifetime

Go fuck yourself bitch

A well balanced breakfast being necessary to the start of a healthy day, the right of the people to keep and eat food shall not be infringed. :^)

Name ONE instance of a government killing its own people. Protip: You can't. Throw away your guns Drumpfaggots

BAN ANTI DEPRESSANTS

BEHEAD THOSE WHO DEMAND GUN CONTROL

shill

>Simpletons
Watch out, this guy watches Rick and Morty

fpbp
sage

>Avoiding the argument

Idiot

Meant to fill in "doesn't know hat he's talking about" instead of "contradicts himself in previous posts". Same score either way.

i know that we're past your one post limit, but this is for people in this thread that may buy it

can i have the template?

back 2 plebzit 4 u

Or you could just shoot them

need to add (1 post by this ID)

Here you go!

>One post limit....

You guys think every thread is like this...

The picture doesn't mean anything. The 2nd Amendment can't get much clearer than what I showed you.

Let me break it down for you.

>Militia
On this day in 1792, Congress passes the second portion of the Militia Act, requiring that every free able-bodied white male citizen of the respective States, resident therein, who is or shall be of age eighteen years, and under the age of forty-five years be enrolled in the militia.

history.com/this-day-in-history/militia-act-establishes-conscription-under-federal-law

Quit replying to bait threads, idiots. It's what they want.

> 3 posts
> now 4\

Learn to read. No wonder you can't understand the 2nd Amendment!

so explain to me why a grammatical breakdown of the amendment is less credible than your loose interpretations

You're right, user. Congress has misinterpreted the second amendment for over 200 years! You must tell them about your objectively correct interpretation and definition of terms in the Bill of Rights. Your big brain and dialectic is the only one that can save America!

A well regulated militia means that when shit hits the fan, an officer will show up and conscript you. If you don't fall in line you get executed.

Idiots think the right to bear arms means freedom from government oppression and the ability to overthrow it. It's actually the opposite.

The militia is another way of saying military.

not even talking about you you retarded faggot

Use a gun to kill yourself in real life loser.

Exactly!

see

last time you retards tried to ban guns the AR-15 turned into the most popular gun in America

there are 500 million guns in circulation in this country, how do you deal with that?

>A defense force of some kind (military or law enforcement) that is trained and supplied efficiently.

Why not use the legal definition of militia instead of making up your own shit?

Though if one of you illiterate thumb sucking traitors wants to come try to round up my guns I'll be looking forward to burying your corpse in a swamp.

The red boxes don't necessarily represent individual posts. They are traits of posts.

Not at all. That's just conscription, and has nothign to do with the constitution.

2nd amendment is for "we the people", which are the militias.

>A well regulated Militia
Well regulated means "in working order". The militia is the people of the United States, not the military. Therefore, in order for the militia (the people) to be in working order, the right of the people (the militia) to bear arms shall not be infringed.

>We have a right to join the military or be a part of law enforcement of our own free will due to a freedom of choice.
To prevent people from owning firearms if they don't join the military or law enforcement is infringement, dumbass.

>strawman

lol Sup Forums tards are such fucking idiots

Total ban on guns when we have a total ban on abortion.

>The militia is another way of saying military.

Not according to the law.

Source: 10 U.S. Code § 246

>We have a right to join the military or be a part of law enforcement of our own free will due to a freedom of choice.

That's probably the most retarded illiterate interpretation of the 2nd amendment.

You can't form a militia without the right to keep and bear arms, you stupid bitch.

I don't care what you stupid laws say. Good luck getting my fucking guns or that of any of my neighbors and friends.

Also, ky fucking s.

It's not "just conscription". It's conscription in a specific context. Are you an idiot?

You don't what a militia is.
Friendly reminder to all not to bump threads made by idiots

Except that's not even remotely true. In colonial America, militias were not considered military. They are not standing armies. They are nothing more than the able bodied men of a given location, be it a county, or a town, or a state, who are mustered for duty when needed. And in the context of colonial America, they were expected to bring their own arms when mustered. This is just basic, elementary shit that you'd know if you paid attention in Social Studies, or even just casually glanced through any given history book on the American Revolution. Your historical revisionism notwithstanding.

lets suppose your interpretation is correct. how will you take them? you accused another person of dodging an argument, so please dont dodge my continuance of your claim. Lets suppose your interpretation is correct, we convince everyone else its correct, and ban guns. how will you take them?

I'm actually on the side of the Supreme Court, so you tell me.. oh eternal scholar.

holy shit do you understand grammar?
BECAUSE a well-equipped militia is necessary to secure the free state PEOPLE have a right to bear arms and this right shall not be infringed.

Waco, TX
Bundy Ranch (While only 1 person technically died, the intent was there)
I'm sure there are other sanctioned killings to ignite race/political/religious wars within the US.

Why stop at government? Since you are correct, not often are L.E and statesmen are advocates of death, it's more gangs and criminal thugs. Are they less deadly because they're not State sponsored/Federally employed? Are you a faggot by nature or nurture?

maybe you're a shill as well. When OP says "Learn to read. No wonder you can't understand the 2nd Amendment!", isn't that a strawman?

Well you should go door to door and start the gun collecting. I'll back you up I promise. Also saged you fucking faggot retard.

what needs to happen is have teachers conceal carry.

No, I am.

If the people revolt, the militia is "the people" well regulated by the government to squash rebellion. If you don't fall in line you get executed.

It's that simple.

You're just another asshole who wants to rule with fear, or to help other assholes do the same. You can't cure human nature, and taking away guns won't make murder any less sad, bloody, or commonplace.

Stop making the world a shitty place, and maybe people will stop finding reasons to hate.

at waco the fed burned children with flamethrowers a tank an a helicopter you idiot, theres more than 1 death.

Are you literally retarded?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waco_siege
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruby_Ridge

You're a real piece of shit aren't you?
Militia were farmers, blacksmiths, carpenters ETC by trade, they made up proxy military's in the event a tyrannical government needed to be checked. get off your high horse you uneducated swine.

Haha no.

Your argument stands on the word "revolt". It's far too open ended. The army is there to keep peace and if people chimp out it's perfectly fine to act accordingly. All this has nothing to do with the 2nd, the army does not need the 2nd.

The people facing government tyranny, that's what it's for.

>1 post by this id
we know you're afraid jew

Listen here you fucking Autistic cum stain. Any time the government executes an order against its people, it is up to its people to stand up and defend itself, from enemies both foreign and domestic. Nothing in 2A speaks of the utility, only of enemies, those who impose on the American way of life are subject to retaliation. Be it government, local criminal etc. Get your head out of your ass. Not all men are created equal, firearms are what level the playing field, you piece of shit.

It's the opposite. The militia is there to ensure a tyrannical government stays in power. Officers will herd them, and anyone not falling in line gets shot.

You didn't make an argument though. You just shit posted something even a flaming retard like you knows if wrong.

Sage

Based on which historical evidence? As far as I knew the founding were very much against large, systemic governments, hence the reason USA did NOT adopt monarchy when George Washington was offered position of king. I'm certain he turned that down because he was a tyrant, correct?

More people die from lightning strikes than school shootings.

Courtesy of the CDC.

Ban lightning strikes.

OKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEFE
HILLARY NIGGERS WHERE

>Democrat
Your opinion is not valid.

Doesn't have to be a monarchy for it to be tyrannical. My fact stands.

Freedom
The right to kill but you will be thrown in jail or killed

Stay free america.

What facts you moron, you keep saying "Hurr government makes people into tyrants, Durr" And you're not providing any evidence or "facts".

A military is a professional fighting force. A militia is conscripts, civilians who get their guns, fight back, then when fighting is done return to civilian life. A well regulated means the milita must own their guns, know how to at least shoot & reload. Everything else they’ll get a crash course when recruited. This is how it was defined by the American Militia during the American Revolution. On contrary to the British Army, which were professional soldiers. They were paid, trained, and equipped by the state to fight. They didn’t stop fighting during the fall to tend to the crops.