If you support the existence of any civilian owning an assault rifle, it's purely to satisfy your underage >muh feelies

If you support the existence of any civilian owning an assault rifle, it's purely to satisfy your underage >muh feelies

> muh ready for government to attack me conspiracy LARP
> muh underage like seeing things shot at
> muh low iq redneck pride
> muh freedom to do whatever I want

The shilling is sad

Nice blog post

Very original

police are civilian
now what?

I’ve seen monkeys smear shit on a wall and write more convincing arguments than you

Missing more buzz words meme boys

KYS! Keep Yourself Safe

>assault rifle

But I own a pistol user.

F A G G O T

citizens have rights, agents of states and departments do NOT have rights, only citizens. The citizens have ALL the rights to have the best, most advanced self-defense ,life defense equipment and hardware that exists, NOT politicians and those that surround politicians and celebrities. The people ,the population, the citizenry have the rights

But you don't understand user. Assault rifles are required just in case the government decides to oppress its people with pic related.

>not trust the government
>okay of government to be the only one who has gun
I don't know, man. I feel something contradicting

You can't oppress the people with war ships and airplanes retard you need someone on the ground enforcing the will of the government you can't do that if everyone's dead.

Assault is an act. Therefor anything you use to assault someone is an assault weapon. When terrorists run people over in cars, they're assault car.

Besides, we have a lot of firearm in Canada. And we do alright.

Perhaps if the keep false flagging shootings they fun disarm the American public so they can begin the harvest.

Bundy Ranch. They did pretty good. If the US bombs it's citizens then the world will intervene.....

Hey, tell the USS Ronald Reagan to stand on some street corner in Iowa and make sure nobody's there after curfew.
Have an F-35 dig up a suspected weapons cache in the graveyard of an old church.
Tell that Abrams tank to go arrest that guy sitting in a cafe who's wanted for sucking off rebels for a dollar a dick.

No you disgusting kike, we will not disarm for you and be cattle for you to control

Oh so you wouldn't behave if you had a missile pointing at you? Remove your head from your rectum, mongos.

Btw, forget about the air force and the navy. You spit your idiotic arguments as if your obese militia rednecks could beat the army with assault rifles.

You can defend the 2nd amendment for all I care, but this argument about resisting the government....SAGE

Who lower?

New frontier armory c-9 lower.
80% only come raw
They do have anodized as well.

>redneck pride

Asian american here. Got 51 types of guns in my garage. No one's taking them away from me.

I had a feeling it was 80%. How much was the jig?

Don't be a dumb nigger. Bad shit happens and you cannot control a populus spread out over 3000 miles. You stupid city shits have no idea what its like to call the cops and they tell you it will take the only on duty responding officer 40 minuets to get to you. Fuck you. I am protecting myself and anyone can eat a bullet or 10 if they try to take my shit.

The issue is how many innocent civilians are in the blast radius of that missile? The goal of fighting an insurgency or rebellion is winning hearts and minds, and it's hard to do that when there's innocent hearts and minds pulped all about.
I'm making no point about gun rights, I'm speaking from a purely military tactical perspective. The primary tool for fighting an asymmetric war is the individual. Look at the Troubles in Northern Ireland.
Yes the Brits had Saracens and the like, but who was the poor sod that had to go into the building and pull the IRA bastard out of there? The soldier, the RUC policeman, soft targets. When broken down to it's base components, an insurgency is fought man to man, but won with the support of the civilian population.

Do not be deceived. Fake News, its just a big hoax by the MSM. Do not trust the sources of the algorithms, they are being manipulated by the same people that were behind the Las Vegas Shooting.

>2nd amendment

shill harder

Becuase you arent a parasite to society yet you are about 2 generations out

>Oh so you wouldn't behave if you had a missile pointing at you?
who are palastinians

You see these? You know what these are? They're freedom. They're safety. I'll tell you this, because your parents didn't tell you about the real world.

There are people in this world that are sick, either mentally or if you believe spiritually. They have no other goal than to inflict as much suffering as possible. Inanimate objects DON'T kill people, a human being did this. Human beings, not guns kill people, humans, not pesticide killed people. You say that without guns those people wouldn't have died, but they DIDN'T HAVE ANY GUNS.

Just like in Russia, where Ukrainians were stripped of guns, and starved to death.
Just like in Germany, where who practiced a faith were stripped of guns, even those who fought for Germany, were worked, shot, starved, gassed, or left to die.

Now in comparison to the MILLIONS of people who died helpless, like those people did in that school, waiting for SOMEONE with a GUN to save them.

This is the world we live in. I'll take 17, mourn their lives and try tell the idiots in charge that a GUN would have saved them. But you, would have people with GUNS take our GUNS, and then what?

Do you think that someone, won't just do what that kid did, just on a massive scale?

Kid, grow the fuck up.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

I used a 5d tactical pro.
Paid 200 for it the day they came out, but you can get them for 260 right now.
A bit of money, but with the price of 80%'s and the fees for buying a stripped lower. You get your money back pretty quick.
I can get anodized 80% ar15 lowers for 40 bucks. No markings other than safe and fire, but thats all I need.

This:

Yknow there's a fair amount of civilians who used to be in the military. And if you actually think every firearm owner is overweight you're being childish.

There have been simulations and studies by the US govt to measurethe outcome of a US civil war and they lose everytime.

The government won't glass their own country and the world wouldn't sit idly by. And history has proven time and time again that millions of angry people WILL overthrow a govt.

Your understand of civil war is elementary at best.

>Only the police should have guns
>The police can't be trusted
The left wing

Its not for protecting against muh government. Its for protecting against niggers, doubledigit IQs, and for fun

Can't argue with with that, guess it's time to turn'em all in, huh?

I knew I had this one and another sitting around, lemme see if I can find the warlord scenario one.

>muh cops and soldiers are superhumans and should be the only ones who can carry scary black guns

I think this one?

"Necessary" to a FREE State.
Firearms are mandatory.

GUNS CREATES EQUALITY you stupid fucking moron.

> implying assault rifles exist.

Guns are cool

Exactly the one. Turns out I didn't have it.

gun guys are fags t.b.h.

douchebag control-freak
go die in a hole

dont bump it faggots

Listen to me you little bitchboy, if you take away Ians joy of life i'mma hunt you down and kill you with my bare cock.

Why do democrats hate the second amendment so much?

It's almost like the second amendment is the only thing keeping Antifa from going full Rwanda.

SHALL