Boku no hero academia thread

Will she ever be relevant again?

She'll as be as relevant as

When was she relevant in the first place?

I want to hold Endy's beardless face

Would Shinsou and Mei be cute together?

The Best

Because of All Might's retirement, no one is allowed to kill Stain, for now at least

>eugenics
Kacchan and Yaoihands
Monoma and Tsuyu, the babby can tongue grab or frog leap toward targets to steal quirks instead of having to run/walk up to them.
Sero and Ibara for a babby with super long sticky vines they can vine swing, capture foes and stick to walls with like Spidey.
Toru and Mirio, ultimate espionage babby

Reminder that Hori doesn't know what to do with Ochako, and she has yet to do anything meaningful this arc.

I want to paint Endeavor's blast furnace with my fire retardant foam

S-soon, we just have to hold in there!

>monoma/tsuyu baby steals quirks just by touching people with its frog tongue

Not as cute as Iida and Mei.

>Dark Shadow's rampage

Post moments you can't wait to see animated.

I wonder what he thinks about All Might's retirement not being brought on dying in a fight with the ultimate villain/evil

I've given up, Kirishima has taken her place as a main character.

>expects heroes to be better
>doesn't better himself

He's Shit.

>Hori doesn't know what to do with Ochako

She needs to educate Deku about teen pregnancy.

What do you think Iida was feeling at this moment? Grateful for having such good friends? Ashamed of what he did?

Good. She's always been shit.

i will cry

>KIrishima gets character development
>Therefore Ochako is no longer a main character
Flawless logic

Yes

Any pairing with Iida works, tbqh. He's such a dynamic guy, he would work with literally anyone.

>Ochako
>No relevant
Proto Mountain Lady was Ochako, Mountain Lady and Yui. She was te main love interest from the beginning.

Why was the episode only on nyaasi and not nyaapantsu?

>Holy shit we actually won.

Stain pretty much recognizes his action are not morally good, but he firmly believes they are for a greater good, but if he breaks out he may not be the same, just maybe

Deku vs. Muscular
UNITED STATES OF SMASH
Inasa + Todo vs Gang Orca

>A-all might i- i'm gonna!

Well it's either Mei or Ibara.

Imagine Yui as main girl. You wouldn't what the fuck is going through her head

Ship wars would consists of "She said 'hnn' differently to Todoroki than she did to Deku, canon". Everyone would think she's the traitor, too.

I'm really interested in how animefags will react to the licensing exam and this current arc.

I was referencing them after she humiliates him during the tournament.

And now neither of them are relevant.

>Kirishima has contributed more towards the plot of the overall story than Ochako, has more development, and even overcame a central conflict to his character
>Isn't a main character yet

Kirishima is just Bakugou's bitch. Lets not pretend he's done much else.

>missiles
You know what is going to happen, don't you?

> Iida and Ibara
> Two most uptight students in the school
> it's soon revealed that they're Shibari masters with petplay and watersports.

All Might dedicated his life to becoming the symbol of peace and Justice. He did all he could while he could.
Though I do think Stain will have a negative opinion of All Might for either not dying in combat or because of his true form.

I say "Ochako doesn't stop being a main character just because Kirishima gets developed"
You hear "Kirishima isn't a main character yet"

Ochako saved the MC life, thats more contribution than anything Fujoshima has done or will do in the future

I wonder if they'll keep the same voice actress for Camie as they use for Toga, if they do it'll be more obvious it's her the whole arc.

>Yui as the main girl
Something is telling that if Hori would had picked Yui as main girl Shoto somehow wouldn't exist.

And Ochako is just Deku's bitch, who has done even less.

Kirishima fucking sucks as a character.

But Stain is a massive faggot, so his opinion doesn't matter.

Ibara is christian, and she is faithful on it.

In some sense, the whole of 1-A is the main character. This is just how Hori characterizes them. Everytime a character gets teamed up with Deku, they get more fleshed out, and that's how the less important characters get their development. Along with the big team events, like the final exam or the assault on USJ.
Some of them are more important than others, like Bakugou or Shouto, but that's to be expected.

Contributing to Deku's nickname is bigger than "Bakugou is such an ass only this guy can save him"

>>Kirishima fucking sucks as a character.
How so?

(you)

>Ochako is just Deku's bitch
She's not even that.

He was feeling hollow

>tears
>not more blood
Worst color job.

Her butt is as big as her head. How can the other girls even compete?

Well to be fair Ochako is just Deku's bitch.

>Stain
>A massive faggot
This "massive faggot" made Endeavor step back in fear.

I hope Toga sounds utterly deranged and not just generic cutesy psycho

The only way to justify her character is if she does something this arc. It's absurd how we have yet to see her, Hado, and Ryukyu not get the same development as the other mentors and their interns.

see

>pic
I would be okay with the license arc looking like a slideshow if it meant the All for One arc became a movie with all the budget that entails.

She didn't even do it on purpose on anything, Deku was just too much of a virgin to actually roll with it.
>your nickname is retard?? wow, it gives me the feeling of trying hard and never giving up!!!
>hi im retard now
And now Deku is profisionally calling himself retard. How is this a good thing again?

Aizawa even calls this out during the license exams, majority of the time other characters get to shine is when Deku or Bakugo bring out the best of them.

Ah, the Anno method.

meant for

You say that as if massive faggots can't be spooky sometimes.

So will the 2nd year tournament end up with Class A as the top seeds again or do you think there will be a surprise upset?

Friendly reminder to report and ignore grapefag and post more Kirishima to annoy waifufags, most of whom are also grapes.

Aizawa is shit because that statement made no sense.

It's not. He didn't even have the Deku nuts to bang her afterwards.

Wait until Momo reaches adulthood.

speedreader

Where did the feet meme come from? Is it because he's a handcrusher?

>doesn't have tragic backstory
>shit character

O hai wan piss guy

That's different. Momo's head is small because it doesn't have to hold anything.

That wouldn't work considering that she pretended to be Ochako and wasn't called out instantly

Honestly, that statement to me got proven wrong when both Iida and Aoyama got more than half the class to pass the test

Just something certain artists are into I guess.

It makes sense, because Bakugou and Deku are both guys with really good quirks, but not quirks that completely stomp like Todoroki's.
Baku and Deku have to work really hard, and that inspires other people to grow too, instead of relying on their quirks or thinking they're limited by what they have.

NO BULLY

If we get all 3 i expect the 2nd year one to be interrupted. Then, at the last one, Deku makes his grand debut.

So if season three gets adapted its going to be pretty front heavy right? Camp arc then ofa, maybe 12 episodes, but if its 24 episodes then the remainder will seem dull in comparison.

From when he and Momo were working together, and he offered to give Momo a foot massage because she was feeling bad and he thought she was sick

This triggers the endeavorfag

Nice argument. At least try to enlighten me where I'm wrong, o BnHA expert.

Pretty much. I can only hope Bane is a bigger threat than the 8 precepts we've seen so far, so we can see their fight later on.

It's the hand crusher combined with the time Shoto offered to help with Momo's nausea by using a pressure point on her foot. That's why you're always seeing Momo in these.

It won't be 24 episodes, that'd end halfway through the current arc.

from this page

Thats not shown at all. And they aren't that much weaker quirk wise than Todo.

Bakugou hasn't inspired shit, and the most stress the class was under was trying to save his ass.

Todoroki being a footfag would be pretty funny

>do you think there will be a surprise upset?
Having already secured contracts from multiple Hero support companies and defense contractors, Mei decides to go all out, humiliating every other student and winning it all, ending with Bakugo tied up in a fireproof carbonized net.

Todo offered Momo a foot massage because he thought she was sick or something.
He is really an autist.

Todo looks better as Elsa than Zuko.

the autism makes him even more endearing

Pretty sure he is but he doesn't know.

I didn't take that as "I'ma give you a foot rub gurl", literally thought he was advising Momo to poke her foot a bit.

You're right. He should have offered her a dicking.

Would you fuck this slimy alien?

I'm sure he is. This is a shonen, so fighters get tougher as an arc progresses.