This “Soyboy” meme is getting out of hand, and honestly, it’s just REALLY fucking ignorant...

This “Soyboy” meme is getting out of hand, and honestly, it’s just REALLY fucking ignorant. I have been lactose intolerant since I was a child. I literally shit myself in 2nd grade once. I grew up eating loads of Soy and rice based versions of dairy products, soy milk, soy ice cream, soy cheese, you fucking name it! My parents didn’t force them down my throat either. I LOVED the Soy foods immensely. I am currently Six Foot fucking Four. I have a massive fucking beard, and a decently sized 7 inch cock with visible veins. I am attending University, studying for a PhD in Math, any job I want, $300k+ starting fucking salary. Who is the SoyBoy now faggot?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI
youtube.com/watch?v=C8dfiDeJeDU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bad b8. Regardless,
>I am the outlier
Congrats, it happens. Shit isn’t based on outliers though, because that would be fucking stupid.

soyboy

way to get replies good job homo

OMG THIS IS JUST LIKE THE TIME WHEN LUKE STOOD UP TO HIS DAD IN EPISODE VI WITHOUT USING VIOLENCE

Get right
youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI

Soy was made by black man. Don't use it or I'll kick your white ass

Trying to steal Asian culture now I see, Egypt wasn't enough for you

tell him off boss man

(You) too.

Soyboy isn't based on facts or reality

fuck off

Why do people open up to pol with legitimate issues on the boards memes? Do people just not understand that they're gonna end up verbally thrashed?
It was the same shit with the amerimutt meme, mutts would get mad. Make a thread, then get shredded.

Why do they bully us?

Kek, 300k starting never fucking gets old.

t. estronaut

no bullshitting anons, what are some good alternatives to dairy?
> lactose intolerant
> could drink dairy growing up
> didn't develop until late teens
> by then I've already drank a shit ton of milk before
Currently 6'5, 220lbs I am thankful for drinking milk as a child and building my bones before turning to soy.

You won't make $300k start. You won't make $300k ever, not with a math phd. You'll make $100k max.

>t. Science higher education working in the science industry for 16 years

>1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID

The pasta is stale.

you are mane send picks of benis plz

Fuck you asshole

lol

youtube.com/watch?v=C8dfiDeJeDU

Soyboys fi dead

kys

Fuck off n sage

>I literally shit myself in 2nd grade once.

Soyboy confirmed

Soyboy

FUG BADED AGAIN

nigger

I've been lactose intolerant since I was a child too but I refuse to drink soy milk, because it tastes like dirt flavored semen, and makes your shits green.

Just drink Lactose-free milk you fucking soyboy, it's actually creamier and tastier than normal milk too.
Liddells is kino lactose-free milk, but Zymil is pretty good too.

Why don't you go climb a bean stalk, soyboy? Your estrogen levels are so high, you are showing signs of PMS

Op Im in the same boat as you, 6'4", Server Admin, lactose intolerant.

The fact you're getting this triggered already means the soy has started to change you. Goodluck bro, you're fucked.

Drink coconut milk. It is actually good for you

ugh

im lactose intolerant but I cant stop drinking it, its worth the farts

>t. soy

mother fucker

But you don’t actually have a job, do you? Lol

SOYBOY

you're actually retarded

6’4” and not lactose intolerant here. Soyboy meme is more of a lifestyle choice than a dietary one. However I am slightly suspicious of the modern soy diet

He's right you know.

Why aren't you dead? Fucking people with allergies - should all be left to die at birth. You're dirtying up the gene pool, don't breed.

That is rare

Calm your soy tits bro

Fuck you

you can avoid dairy without consuming mass amounts of soy

Congratulations, you trolled me.

You might like kefir as it's fermented so lactose intolerant people can drink it.

Fuck