youtube.com/watch?v=xyJDBp_QTlo
youtube.com/watch?v=OhQqwqpm5ZA
youtube.com/watch?v=mo2jhHRuAkQ
youtube.com/watch?v=DKmDbBYt_ZI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Mike Enoch isn't articulate

Halsey is a crypto-Zionist

Kazhar Milkers thread!!!

Halsey is a filthy scumbag hypocritical Zionist Jew, but who won the debate?

Why does the jew have a more gentile passiing moniker than peinovich?

There was no debate - it was a showcase of pilpul. This shit should be studied in law school

Mike Enoch is actually Kike Enoch:
youtube.com/watch?v=OMJA0ZflN3s

i dont fucking care, i would definitely fuck the shit out of her, shes HOT!

>pilpul
Newfag here. What does that mean? I looked up a definition and it says:
pilpul - close analysis
But that is not how you're using it.

>who won?
Are you 12?

A jewish argument tactic. Making rhetorical arguments in bad faith to pull the wool over the person you are debating with. Spitfire so much horseshit that the opponent couldnt possibly unpackage it all.

old jew rhetorical style (originally) intended to reconcile the talmud with nefarious shit. basically every logical fallacy and dominant rhetorical style available, but rationalized. and very fast. and very jewish

Is it significantly different from a gish gallop?

The Jew conceded all the facts, said Enoch was drawing the wrong conclusions, offered a self-serving alternative and then said he’d fight Enoch.

Don’t know dude Halsey might have seemed convincing to normies but there was no real persuasion there. Mike should have just hammered on the coincidence detector and appealed to the audience to check the authors of these anti-white campaigns themselves. That’s what gets most people is just the sheer volume of coincidences.

Can you point me to an example, preferably a video?
I think I saw at least one example of a pilpul when Halsey seemingly purposely misrepresented one of Mike's arguments.

Haven't gotten to Enoch vs. Fat Boomer Kike yet. I watched the Spencer vs. Some Faggot one. Spencer kept pushing him to reveal his familial religion and he just would not do it, pulling some "I'm an individual, I'm non-religious, what does it matter" horse shit. Sure enough he was a Jew. I thought that was hilarious because you could tell Spencer knew

Spence has been around enough of them at this point, and he actually reads their literature too, he can smell them.

Like him or not he is well on the way to becoming the next Hitler

Watching the Boomer v. Mike one, so much more entertaining compared to Spencer v. Tokes. Spencer doesn't do bloodsports well

As someone who would favor Mike, from my perspective he got BTFO by this boomer for most of the debate.

Either way, the Jews won

The Jew, mike is just fun to laugh at abs makes great raitings for that Jew Andy.

The only intellectual within the alt right is Jared Taylor.

Id say that's pretty accurate
Enoch's content has been getting a little watery lately, I mean he puts out probably 2-3 hours of content like that on a daily basis between all of his appearances and his quality is suffering because of it
On the other hand Spenser was really collected and surgical

>Spencer doesn't do bloodsports well
He was good in this one. He articulated his views in a way which made sense and which resonated with the listener (or at least with me). Propaganda victory as well as a technical victory.

Enoch did get the boomer to admit to wanting to kick Arabs out of Israel and spill a bunch of bullshit about how they paid for it

Mike seems to be beating himself up over it on the TRS forums. Feel kind of bad for him desu.

No one likes Arabs. Before trump the white liberals hated them as well.

What made me laugh is how the Jew told him how he would fail.

The alt right would never win and should get behind Jared Taylor. Tayler wrecked that black guy a few days ago on Alaska steam because taylor allowed him to speak.

Halsey lost. Enoch got a free win he didn't earn.

He's right tho it was one of his poorer performances, that yid is such a slippery rat. Dat Hitler quote tho

>(((White liberals))) hated Arabs
Sounds about right. The point was that hes being a hypocrit in saying its ridiculous when Enoch supports it but its awesome when der juden do it

Also, Alaska is faking it for attention. Just fyi

mmmm oh mommy

>he made me tired
>der juden
>everytime

Also I felt the same way listening to it

Like I said get behind Taylor. If we just focus on ending affirmative action and passing trumps immigration bill minus the DACAs everything will be all right domestically speaking.

Also trying to end the part of the civil rights bill that allowes the privet sector to kick anyone out if they chose, but this one will be hard to achieve I acknowledge that.

Going into ethnostate rants is just a huge waste of time that will never gain more than 5 percent of support.

Mike trying to win, but Halsey too good at moving the goal post. Halsey ends up knocking the ball inside the goal himself. Its a shameless win.
>Oh shit I'm losing. Better start exposing how much of a fat Jew I am to slide the debate

can someone explain to me how you find the time to watch these things?
i just read debate transcripts and get in 5 minutes what takes 2 hours in video format.

>e-celebs
kys famalam

Andy reading his ((super chats)) is what takes most of the stream.

>jewdroid practices its human impression

Seriously though, gib titties now, you jugged Jewess

youtube.com/watch?v=PKUYkeb92hk

So uncanny

youtube.com/watch?v=gQsmyeAU4Pc

youtube.com/watch?v=BY0Lpl9ff1Y

youtube.com/watch?v=-OuQ2zbltR8

youtube.com/watch?v=r6UjB-LSamA

youtube.com/watch?v=Rxx-Y16RGBs

youtube.com/watch?v=JCIwByBrq70

youtube.com/watch?v=QTlmkfzY4TU

youtube.com/watch?v=EC2FAujBe34

youtube.com/watch?v=nvlnfzbTOFc

youtube.com/watch?v=zzkuYChFff8

youtube.com/watch?v=dg7_nPfQqiw

youtube.com/watch?v=povtmVlXwTw

youtube.com/watch?v=exSKN8XuozQ

youtube.com/watch?v=HABf8UciPFg

youtube.com/watch?v=H0rujMX6RzA

youtube.com/watch?v=RyZPFL70ncs

youtube.com/watch?v=iuY63SS6UJY

youtube.com/watch?v=7G0upJsfs8Q

youtube.com/watch?v=xyJDBp_QTlo

youtube.com/watch?v=OhQqwqpm5ZA

youtube.com/watch?v=mo2jhHRuAkQ

I just want to watch that 5% fight with the opposing 5%

Just put it in the background while you do other shit holy fuck. If you're a mobilefag you don't deserve sympathy.

Personally I’d like to see the alt right and sjw have a war and kill each other.

Yeah that quote is a dagger. The Goebbels one as well is equally effective in other circumstances.

>stop interrupting me
>Interrupts Mike fucking constantly

enochs arguments were all fallacious and the boomer actually had some points so, also andy is a flip flopping fag

Which ones were fallacious?

HOLY. FUCKING. SHIT. How is it possible to be that Jewish?

i havent really seen much of either guy before i watched this but i have been watching a lot of the internet bloodsports debates over the last few weeks

fat boomer killed enoch, who comes off as a greasy beta cuck

any time the ethnostate gets debated the alt right gets killed

Which two quotes are you all referring to?

This! The Jew made a great point about how good the alt right was before they went full 1488. I person feel that the alt right this past year has just become control opposition.

enoch is live on luke ford's channel

Halsey stated that he agreed with enoch but its just his loyalties belonged to another group. The majority of the time he was just calling enoch a loser and that white people find him disgusting.

Mike Enoch talking with Luke Ford, an orthodox Jew sympathetic with the altright

>is being interviewed by a Jew
why the fuck are there so many jews on these streams? This is ridiculous. Both the alt-right and the opposition are jews or related to jews. Is america 90% Jewish?

we jews are very interested in some of the ideas behind racial separatism

Jews have all the wealth because of the great networking they do. I don’t get why whites don’t do this?

Here's the full Hitler quote, he's totally right:
The more I argued with them, the better I came to know their dialectic. First they counted on the stupidity of their adversary, and then, when there was no other way out, they themselves simply played stupid. If all this didn't help, they pretended not to understand, or, if challenged, they changed the subject in a hurry, quoted platitudes which, if you accepted them, they immediately related to entirely different matters, and then, if again attacked, gave ground and pretended not to know exactly what you were talking about. Whenever you tried to attack one of these apostles, your hand closed on a jelly-like slime which divided up and poured through your fingers, but in the next moment collected again. But if you really struck one of these fellows so telling a blow that, observed by the audience, he couldn't help but agree, and if you believed that this had taken you at least one step forward, your amazement was great the next day. The Jew had not the slightest recollection of the day before, he rattled off his same old nonsense as though nothing at all had happened, and, if indignantly challenged, affected amazement; he couldn't remember a thing, except that he had proved the correctness of his assertions the previous day.
Sometimes I stood there thunderstruck. I didn't know what to be more amazed at: the agility of their tongues or their virtuosity at lying. Gradually I began to hate them.

I knew nupol would side with the Jew.

>the next Hitler
God willing.

I mean this is a rehearsal for a musical part, so it's exaggerated.

No it’s just being smart. The problem with ideolologs is they think they can win every battle. Politics is about making deals that are the best for you tribe. At the moment the alt right looks like the modern day kkk.

At least he can take a punch from a commie.

You're so fucking retarded. The alt right isn't going out lynching niggers. They're just saying whites should have their own nation like every other race does. Fuck off Jew prick.

They did. Then it was decided that it was racist and were forced to diversify.

Spotted the international kike shill. Nice flag.

>"OK l-lets p-pound through some s-superchats. A-a-anuslicker69 for 5 d-dollars s-says 'put this kike f-faggot in an o-oven along with th-the rest of his k-kind'... Ok thank you for that"

>YWN cuddle up to your reptiloid GF and keep her warm after she slips out of her human skin

the jew did desu

the jew was right,he was cocky though

"heh have a megaphone i want people to hear you!" yeah cause kike controlled media will mock you

i would of pointed out jewish privilege

Perception is reality retard. Look at how the average person views the alt right.

This is why obama failed FYI as a president because he was an ideologue. Being so attached to your ideas will always end badly.

Mike Enoch didn't perform as well tonight as he usually does. I suspect he might be a little bit intoxicated, I can't tell though.

I'm listening right now and I'm only half way through the video, but this is what I can tell so far.

That is the whites fault. They should never had cucked our to (Marxism)

So true ha

I'm an average person. I don't view the alt right as the KKK. Jews like you don't want whites to have a strong white identity.

The jew was just too jewish, but that hitler quoate, i knew it was coming too.

We're smarter than you goy. Even Sup Forums says so

i honestly don't think either of them won.

Halsey was dishonest about Jewish influence (just like with Fuentes)

Enoch wasn't on top of his game and seemed physically exhausted.

It was weird that Fuentes, a smaller mind than Enoch overall, clearly beat the shit out of him more than Enoch did. Simple, clear comments cut through him better than Enoch's dredging through his rhetorical quagmire.

You are on Sup Forums you are not the average person.

I'm just an average guy. Sup Forums is mainstream now, not your secret club anymore. Thats why there are so many non whites, leftists, and JIDF shills here.

Pol has gone down hill and so has the alt right. The only person I take seriously is JF and Jared Taylor but that is just my opinion.

Then join them in the fight you fucking pussy. Get out of your room if you think they aren't doing it right. Start a channel, or go out and fight these leftist fucks that want us gone. Otherwise support them or shut the fuck up.