Richard Spencer V. Mike Tokes
>youtube.com/watch?v=7qfGfCnvO3U

get in here

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c7YzrbeLbJE
youtube.com/watch?v=93U54gprVQA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A fag vs a who.

the jew is getting triggered by having to justify the creation of israel. "the power is taken by the people" and getting all mad

I recommend anyone blackpillled by the Enoch stream to watch it. Spencer did a great job at promoting/defending our ideas (and proved himself personally too).

so fucking boring

LOL this Tokes kid gets exposed as a Jew and cries out in pain in the first minute

"HOMOSEXUALITY IS KIND OF AN IMPLICIT LAST STAND OF WHITE IDENTITY"

I'M YOUR LEADER
RESPECT ME

Faggot

"I DON'T DENY THE HOLOCAUST." - Richard B. Spencer, Leader of the Aryan Union

HEY GOYS FOLLOW THIS BASED JEW, ACTUALLY HE'S WHITE LIKE US!

Is this real?

how about you actually watch this debate and see how spencer advocates for judeoskepticism, aipac-skepticism, and israelwarmongeringskepticism by americans

I am listening. So far he's just whining about tribalism, claims he's not cucking out.

The other guy just brought up jews, so let's see where this goes.

Now you defend his promoting a Zionist agent.

The debate was interesting because both parties seemed to be arguing in good faith, for the most part. The problem was that Tokes genuinely isn’t an intelligent person and wasn’t able to understand Spencer’s arguments, much less respond to them. All he could really do is repeat platitudes and make bizarre statements to try to derail Spencer’s line of reasoning.

This debate kind of demonstrates the futility of debating with the alt-lite MAGAtards. Those who aren’t bad actors like Loomer and Cernovich are actually just dumb as dirt. When confronted with a gap in their reasoning such as claiming as “The West is the best” but the demographics of the West don’t matter, they default to liberal propaganda they learned in elementary school - “We’re all equal” and “By the content of his character...” They’re useful to a point (like muscle against annneee teeeee faaaaah) but all they can really do is criticize the left’s outcomes rather than the left’s premises. The alt-right is a rejection of liberalism, the Enlightenment, and modernity. The alt-lite is an embrace of these things.

Quality post, but you'll trigger half this board.

>get in here
fuck off. spencer will never be a thing

t. shill

This was a phenomenal performance by Spencer. No one corrected the other guy's ridiculous "the US is 67% white" figure, but otherwise it was great. Hilarious to listen to him squirm and evade when his jewishness came up.

Mike was plenty intelligent; he simply supports a version of Americanism
that began in 1965, largely shaped and created by his fellow jews.

Americans are pathetic

White identity is retarded.
White collectivism is retarded.

White nationalism is a beta virgin fantasy.

>Mike was plenty intelligent;
most certainly not. he couldn't even comprehend what Spencer was saying.

Brilliant analysis, are you a doctor?

If only the founders of your nation could see you guys now.

(You)

youtube.com/watch?v=c7YzrbeLbJE
Perhaps he should leave america.

Richard Spencer is becoming a much better speaker and debater. He did a good job exposing that kike and tearing apart his arguments.

"real radicals use infiltration." Jew showing his inner programming.

I wish he just started speaking about the biological differences sooner. The kike already believes in communities considering he promotes civnat. If Spencer clarified the biological differences which would naturally tear the civnat nation up (as it's doing and as it's defined all nations up to this point) then the guy wouldn't have anything to stand on.

What did the founding fathers think about race?

youtube.com/watch?v=93U54gprVQA