Dragon Ball Super

I thought that each Universe would have at least one guy powerful enough to stand a chance. This guy was pretty much U10's only hope.

Reminder that Son Goku is beautiful.

Well that's unfortunate.
>Captcha: Sorrel

Reminder that majin boo it´s our fat guy favorite
what a fat pink

he is so funny nigga look at him
same a ballon with disease

How many fucking times are they going to bring him back

Daily reminder that Chichi is made for breeding.

I bet she's the one who filled Zamasu with hatred for ningen.

The angels are all evil. The Grand Priest is the final boss of Dragon Ball.

He almost jobbed to Basil.

Everyone besides Goku, Vegeta, Hit, Jiren, and Frieza is a joke basically

How come theres a new character here?

That was the pink sumo guy, not Murichin.
Anyways Murichim was only the leader of U10 but never was confirmed as the strongest. I'm betting the actual strongest one is their Zarbon-looking dude.

man kuririn realy let himself go

>Vegetas going to job to a fat lady next week

Don't forget the Toppo

If you mean the sunglasses guy, it's the super hero-like one without the mask and armor - Look at his collar.

Universe 9 could have still been hanging in there at this point if the story didnt revolve around Goku. I honestly believe that the Trio were some of the strongest guys among the universes.

I believe.

I'm also surprised that Universe 6 and 7 are dominating so much. The way the tournament started out with Basil eliminating someone I thought we would see more fighting between universes.

I guess it kind of is explained as everyone being pissed at Universe 7 though. With U6 just getting caught up in the crossfire.

>U7: 24 points
>U6: 13 points
>U9: 1 point (Basil)
>Everyone else: 0 points

We still have the six mystery fighters to look forward too (2 in U6, 2 in U4, 2 in U11). We may also get some interesting twists considering the powers that have been shown up till now. Could you imagine if one of the U6 fighters is their version of Captain Ginyu? The dude could have any appearance or power level and we wouldn't suspect a thing until he yelled "CHANGE NOW!".

That doujin has some beautiful art.

I wonder if that guy will be a space cop like Jaco, but competent. It sounds kind of contrived but you know it would be interesting to see.

Reminder that Vegeta won't job that Brianne. He will btfo her in less than one episode.

You do realize this whole tourny happened because two schmuks on jewtube made a vid stating that superman beat goku (twice). Jiren = Clark Cuck.

there's a reason why those universes are on the verge of destruction.

user... just because a rat invade your house, doesnt meant you have to burn entire house

I thought Tournaments were 1v1, why the fuck is this shit a free for all cluster fuck

its easier to animate a bunch of explosions than actual combat

RIP Niggerashi

sut....the FUCK up

That's right, you move into the wilderness to live as a rat in nature. You learn to become a rat. And then you infiltrate rat society. Then you find the wife of the rat that came into your home and you NTR the shit out of him. AND THEN you burn down the house

ever see torikoshit?

toei tries too hard to sell that shit

Uh Madame, we the Pride Jobbers are here to rescue your ayyy lmao cat.