Does losing to a girl in a contact sports like wrestling ends up emasculating young undeveloped boys and ruin their...

does losing to a girl in a contact sports like wrestling ends up emasculating young undeveloped boys and ruin their chances of a healthy adulthood?
are we destroying masculinity?

>girl
sorry, gender doesnt exist. a 'girl' has the same capabilities as a 'man' does.

Did losing to a girl make you retarded or were you born like this?

Only a beta would lose to a girl.

I've never seen a girl in a contact sport like wrestling.

What's the deal with that picture?

Id lose every time just to smell braaaaaps

Judging by his boner, can you really say he's lost this fight?

look at his stupid fucking boner. getting destroyed by a vagina and still thinks he's getting in there. save it for the men such as happens with all other wrestling events

Wrestling is gay. Everyone can see your wiener.

Don't be so negative. It's not the destruction of masculinity. It's the birth of a trap.

Idk, but I had an ultrasound on my nuts once by this hot 20 year old nurse and she rubbed that jelly on my sack for like 5 mins then gently cradled my nuts in her hand and scanned them for about minutes and I was so fucking hard the entire time

I wrestled back in highschool. If you lost to a girl we would bully you until your eventual suicide. We once sodomized a freshman for losing to a chick with a mop handle, we would have gotten kicked off the team and expelled but we qualified for state and the coach brushed it under the rug

a ton of women are entering the sport now, and are doing REALLY good pic related

cool story. did she remind you of mommy?

if I had a big weiner I'd want everyone to see it. Sadly I do not.

It's a situation where you have nothing to gain and everything to lose

that's kind of hot especially if she's wearing tight pants and her legs rub against your dick during it

Doesn't a stiffy get you DQ'd in wrestling?

that was sodomy not because of where you put it but because you raped him. you werent doing it for the sake of an idol as far as i can tell but it's worse enough. but he lost to a woman so isnt that what happens every day with hetero cucks?

no
based

Girls only win if they've been training in that sport, guys just have a natural ability and will win 99% of the time.

OP is this from your school

Blow a goat

>Feminizing a male
>Somehow not destroying their masculinity
Really activates my almonds

>losing to a girl in combat sports
>having hopes of ever being a masculine male
Pick one

blow the vagina he lost to. something really bothers me about men being crushed by females. it's like theyre brainwashed to just hand themselves over to the weaker sex

This. I did middle school and high school wrestling and the only guys that lost to girls either didn't workout or exercise and barely did shit in practice.

And the only reason they joined the wrestling team was Iunno really besides to be a pussy bitch and just look cool.

When I was pretty young a couple of older girls pinned me down and wouldn't let me back up and now I like femdom.

no

i wrestled my whole life and girls in wrestling were fucking annoying. The one i wreslted when i was young all sucked but i was a little kiddo so it was whatever. Freshmen year of HS i weighed 125 so I had to usually wrestle the girls if they somehow made it to varsity. Never lost, and got to KO one by throwing her into the mat so fucking hard. If you lose to a girl in wrestling you are weak.

Wrestling and bjj (much more bjj than wrestling) are actually sports that allow women to almost compete with men. They'll usually stay at the bottom in mixed tourneys but sometimes rarely you'll get a really technically skilled girl who gets lucky and has matches with less technically skilled men for the first few matches in their bracket

i wouldnt see why not. and before you repeat what i said and call me a dad fucker. know that that is not an established insult. but mother fucker is

Yea when I was younger my older sister, her friends and sometimes cousins would sit on my face and fart. Now I have a fetish for it.

What's funny is when I turned 13, I could man handle my sister and her friend who was in college basketball no fucking problem.