4'10"

>4'10"
>83 pounds
>BMI of 17.3
>17.5 is considered the beginning of anorexia

Japan is seriously fucking up young girls by making them feel as though this is what they have to aspire to. Even Barbie dolls have more realistic proportions than this.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_mass_index#Does_not_differentiate_between_muscle_mass_and_fat_mass
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

my bmi is like 15
unfortunately im not a girl im just a skinny little boy~

No one cares. Take it to tumblr.

my BMI is 26

people never call me fat

is there a benefit to listing specific height and weight for fictional characters? it's rarely if ever consistent in the art

Rude.
Wouldn't you feel disheartened if anime guys routinely had their dick sizes covered in their stats, with the minimum being around 8 inches and the average 10 or 11?

fucking manlet

>BMI

That would be pretty funny

Its normal for someone under 5ft op you lard ass faggot moron

Thought this was going to be another manhandle thread.
My BMI is 19.5 and I feel fat as fuck. I think it's because I was fat growing up and I never lost that insecure fat kid mindset.

I'm not that fat, I am 5'10" and about 160

Those bmi ratings are geared for westerners.
Even our clothes sizes are one size bigger, a US medium is a Chinese large.
You also forget that japs are tiny people in general

What is your point?

I'm 6' 145 pounds you fatass

Girls know moe girls are disgusting designs made for otaku scum. They aren't going to imitate it.

She's flat so it's okay.

It helps my fantasies. I wish it was more common.

Japanese girls don't watch this shit tho, it caters to lonely insecure NEETs who need their dream girls to look like literal children because anything bigger would be too intimidating.

i put it down to waking up at 4pm everyday so i only eat one meal and probably about 1000 calories a day

How many girls watch pripara and those girly idol shows again?

Japs get a real kick out of blood type even though there's no correlation between blood type and personality or interpersonal compatibility

>slim average height women weigh 40kgs
>someone is under 5ft and weighs 38 kg
>thinks there is anything wrong with this
Op you may be a sociopath

When will you ever learn?

Don't Nips have slimmer body frames compared to western people? Are the BMI ranges for critical values simply transferable?

What
Sorry, but any adult should have their weight measured in the triple digits. 80 pounds is a good weight for a 12 year old, not someone in their late teens.

Not when they are under 5ft you psychopath. Slim women around 5'5" often weigh 40-50kgs .
You are literally getting mad at kids for being lighter than you.

Things have changed since the 00s

You make good points, I have seen the error of my ways. I'm sorry

How about this?
>165 cm
>57 kg

Fat

Because she is Asian and ~16 her bmi is fine.

Perfect and normal
Objectively wrong

a fatty, someone tried comparing her to some other popular char at the same height because it seemed more than expected
it was like 10+ kg less

Harems with faggot MCs would suddenly become a lot more believable.

>57 kg
Honestly one of the heaviest 2D qts that I've seen. However that weight seems a bit closer to normal

For Japanese, height is proportional to maturity.

I heard that people that care about chinese cartoon girls might care that "Kingslayer dies in the books".

>implying BMI matters

She's a healthy weight and women shouldn't be fat. I would bet money you're an Amerilard or from the UK or some shit.

We're talking about so underweight that she'd stop having periods, if in 3D.

Again, she isn't an amerifat in burgerland created by a landwhale so your standards don't apply to her.

No, its not.

>slightly underweight but a skewed landwhale scale
>not having her periods

Keep dreaming, fatty.

That's heavier than average but she doesn't seem fat at all so I'm betting she's got some hidden muscle.

Asians have a different BMI standard, apparently. Even though my BMI is 23, I was told by my Chinese and Korean students that I would considered overweight in their country. Japan is probably the same.

>psychopath
I don't think you know what that word means.

Bmi is retarded and illogical because it makes moron assumptions. The charts exclude asians because too many asian have light weights and it excludes bodybuilders because slim bodybuilders have more weight.
Its shit.

By that justification, you might as well say IQ is crap since it based on urban western lifestyle and logic that victimized any testee who aren't from that kind of environment, especially people from rural upbringings.

youtube.com/watch?v=3SSrZKt7LwA

>irrelevant strawman
Well ive got a good idea what your iq is from your post.

Japanese chicks are tiny.

She's the same height and weight as Vegeta.

>I'm literally the same height/weight as a fictional japanese highschool girl
This confirms that I'm a cute 2-d girl, right?

Oh wait, Vegeta is a centimeter shorter.

>don't have the intelligence to figure out standards based on a singular lifestyle and culture is dumb and stupid when applied generally
I am sure you do, success in life-kun.
Or should I say, basement dweller-kun?

>1000 calories a day

That's weird. What the hell do you do, and why don't you consume more on weekends?

Not saying you should get fat or anything but that sounds rather unhealthy - but more weird than anything else.

No, this means you could be a successful twink.

2D doesn't apply to 3D
Fuck off.

>all this talk about differing bone structures

83 pounds would definitely be underweight for a girl in the States, but are you all saying that Japan and the US have different standards even for girls of the same height?

You can't crush my dreams. I'll be the cutest anime girl.

Perfect

>blabla im a retard
>thinks all measurements are valid
>thinks iq and bmi are equivalent
>strawmanning idiot
do you understand that bmi is a bad measurement because it excludes fit people because it labels them as overweight?
Of course not you are a brainlet.

Spoken like a true retard and failure at life.
Good thing you still got your high IQ score going for you.

Also to make it more comfortable to answer, i think unhealthily skinny males have far more potential to be 'cute' than females of similar bmi. Females need at least some fat.

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_mass_index#Does_not_differentiate_between_muscle_mass_and_fat_mass

Shh brainlet.

Take your fat chick fetish elsewhere.

Muscle is heavier than fat

>Using BMI as an indicator of health.
You're doing it wrong.

Remember when fatfeminist threads got shitposted in to oblivion on Sup Forums? I remember.

BMI is perfectly fine for your average person, the majority of people aren't body builders. You have to adjust the thresholds for race but it still gives you a decent idea of how someone's weight suits their height.

OP obviously didn't adjust for Asian BMIs, and doesn't seem to know that anorexia isn't defined by weight alone, but people need to get over this meme about BMI being unusable just because it doesn't apply to very muscular people. Everyone knows that, we all take it into account.

Asians experience obesity related health problems at a lower BMI than white people do.

Its not just bodybuilders you twit bmi fails for fit people in general as a measurement of health that makes it ironically the worst measurement ever invented.
>but people need to get over this meme about BMI being unusable just because it doesn't apply to very muscular people. Everyone knows that, we all take it into account
>meme
And no people are not aware of this as bmi is just an arbitary measurement forced on the public.
Bodybuilders is just the extreme example that is excluded. Regular people that exercise gain more weight from muscle mass increasing.

I'm 178 cm (5'11" manlet king) and weigh 95 kg (210 pounds). I'm getting fat.

why though

They are fat they just weigh less. Hence why b i is dumb as are peoples assumptions about weight being a measurement of fat.

No one fucking cares.

I don't think you know what a BMI is.