Shooter was a member of florida terrorist militia group

Cruz was a former member of the Republic of Florida, which is a right wing activist group. A number of former ROF members have come forward and confirmed it was him, and saying that he was always advocating for radical, terrorist action to be taken against the state. They said that they would have expected a government building, but also weren't surprised that he did it.

Other urls found in this thread:

voterrecords.com/voter/70825870/nicolas-cruz
ajc.com/news/national/who-nicolas-jesus-cruz-accused-gunman-florida-high-school-attack/f4nUMhismcSpZ0wqHi7GLK/
heavy.com/news/2018/02/nicolas-nikolas-nick-cruz-florida-school-shooter-gunman-instagram/
miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/national/article200125034.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

K,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, KEEP ME UPDATED

oh shid

fugg

link

t. boomer nonsense

pic is former member next to cruz

funny how all the "he's alt right" claims have him hiding all defining features

Are you sure? 'cause other thread said he was Antifa...

Either way, I don't like that person wearing that 5.11 hat. It should be worn casually, not tactically.

He definitely was a ROF member,

Hey, I am part of ROF Militia 1st Division 7th Company (Wakulla County) I can CONFIRM that the shooter was a part of a south FL ROF cell. We never really liked him, He was just too crazy.

There was also a second shooter

Here is a picture complete with AR-15 baby killer

>his instagram has him wearing a MAGA hat
>definetily antifa

proof?

HE HAS TO BE STOPPED!!!!!!!!

MOSSAD FALSE FLAG

>some kind of florida separatists

use this to increase federal powers and usher in glorious american empire

He read siege so he probably had sympathies with them for trying to bring down the system. He also could be memeing as a nazbol

Dem voter, fucked up hair cut, psycho empty eyes and lives in Debbie Wasserman Schultz district. Tomorrow we will find out he was on psych meds.

Fake news

For fucks sake go to RepublicOfFlorida.com there is pictures of him on the site. He posted commie memes to be edgy, He wasn't really a communist. You boomerfags are trying to make him out to be something he is not. I knew Nikolas, He was crazy, But he wasn't a fuckin communist.

He is a left wing faggot like you

HAIL NIKOLAS SIEGE HEIL HERO OF OUR RACE KILLING NIGGERS AND JEWS

voterrecords.com/voter/70825870/nicolas-cruz

Here's the source for anyone claiming it's shopped. And voter records are public record in the US. It's 100% legal for anyone to look this up.

Notice how the maga hat picture and this all hace him wearing a mask - making it impossible to id.
Nice try op.

SHILL
SAGE

>acting like an commie to be edgy
>but he really wasn't a commie
choose and how edgy are you when you're doing the same thing as everyone else?

He had sympathies with antifa because he read siege, he could be memeing as nazbol

>he wasn't a fuckin communist.
kek
Just like real communism hasn't been tried amirite

He's not one of us. This guy was a racist neo nazi self hating hispanic

EVERYTHING NASA EVER SHOWS IS A FRAUD. MASONS RUN THE SPACE AGENCIES. YOU ARE BEING CONDITIONED IN SCHOOL AND UNIVERSITY. THE UNIVERSE ONLY EXISTS IN YOUR IMAGINATION,

EARTH /IS/ FLAT.

His is spelled with a k as in Nikolas.

How can anyone with a brain dispute this?

the sun is flat

ok...so why was he dressed like this if he was right wing?

Fuckers we are shutting you down left and right.

>something retarded

(citation needed)

large if accurate

Hat for lulz

holy shit it's Sup Forums

Nope

Im late, how do I know that's the right guy and not just someone with same first and last name?
its not like Cruz is a rare name

this was a false flag you retards
it was the fucking kikes

hero

Just. Fucking. Stop.

>face completly covered in every pic
>"IT'S HIM"

hi shariablue

Look at the ACU camo, could be an ROF uniform?

I'm just gonna leave this here....

>falling for false flag attacks in 2018
Why?

You have to ask yourself, "why would someone dress up and take pictures where you can't see their face? What is the point? What is the photo suppose to convey? Certainly "people" dress up and cover their face, but not a specific person, because we don't know who that is. So why would a person disguise themselves, and then post a picture that "identifies" them? Seems kinda silly and retarded, doesn't it? Because it is, our government is actually retards and jews who have no check on their insanity.

It's like you want to paint conservatives in a bad light or something? Fucking dumbass bragging about your association to this group online, wouldn't be surprised if you get a visit from the FBI.

MUH OPTICS

holy shit yeah someone was shilling something very smilar after another shooting, posting pictures of "atomwaffen" members with their faces covered insisting it was some neo nazi group member

Showing pics of someone masked saying it's him is Antifa level retarded
Sage

He's also used to be my next door neighbor!

It's a false flag just because some Jew used to be a student there?

Damn, the resemblance is uncanny, it must be him. ;^)

The more reason for the FBI to get on with it and arrest and execute every regular Sup Forums poster

On that one instagram account where face was completely hidden
Sure kike

Honestly, it looks nicer than Florida's current state flag.

user, AtomWaffen and ROF work together. That isn't a coincidence.

>read siege
Source? I'm not being snarky, hadn't seen this.

so why was his voter party affiliation a leftwing democrat?

TURNS OUT GUN LOVING RIGHT WINGERS ARE MORE VIOLENT WHO KNEW (except everyone)

>his instagram that Wayback Machine confirms didn't exist prior to today
Nice.

>every single picture the desperate commies post have the face of the "shooter" covered.
Try harder faggots, this is embarrassing.

Because he was clearly a fascist. Just stop questioning this and uncritically accept everything the MSM tells you. What are you, a terrorists? :^)

You've heard of accelerationism right?

That isnt him

Nicolas Cruz (age 19) is listed at 803 W Oakland Park Blvd Apt A 12 Oakland Park, FL and is affiliated with the Democratic Party. He is a hispanic male registered to vote in Broward County, Florida.

Maybe there are a bunch of people named nicolas cruz living in the same county, and home

>even has your relatives

How is this shit legal?

That iant him. Name is spelled differently.

There's only 1 Nicolas Cruz in Broward County who's 19 years old. It's him.

Yea well if you had to write down a bunch of spic names you'd mess up every now and then too

killing random people isn't helping anyone you fucking brainlet.

Except his name is Nikolaus Cruz

Deception BS.

His full name is Nicolas de Jesus Cruz. It's him.

ajc.com/news/national/who-nicolas-jesus-cruz-accused-gunman-florida-high-school-attack/f4nUMhismcSpZ0wqHi7GLK/

heavy.com/news/2018/02/nicolas-nikolas-nick-cruz-florida-school-shooter-gunman-instagram/

miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/national/article200125034.html

actual source needed

This ............KeK

>Sup Forums talks constantly about killing niggers/spics/chinks
>prides itself on its fascist ideology where an ethnostate will be created for white people
>someone goes out and actually fucking does what Sup Forums dreams of doing

>Suddenly that person is a left-wing extreme democommunist who feels the bern

What the fuck happened to this place? Two years ago you guys would be toasting the same way we did zimmerman. Fucking pussies.

You live in America, you should know we fuck shit up like this all the time. They spell inmates names wrong all the time in Prison/Jail

The address is outside that school zone, and it's a condo that was bought in 2003. Couldn't be him.

Holy shit I just looked myself up and it's got everything. But it also lists others in my apartment in the similar peoples section, and all are registered Republicans. Feels good

No, it's not outside that school zone. You can't just lie about that.

They are all over there place

We have 10 million illegals in this country and hes surprised that his name was spelled incorrectly on his voting records lol

I think he's just salty that a cubano demo went full /r9k/ and shot up a school on Valentine's Day.

You realize there's a fuck ton of Jews in South Florida, right? I used to live down there and pretty much every "white" person down there has some Jewish in them, if not Hispanic.

>he thinks it's only 10 million

Not him

This pic is such garbage and it's not him. He wasn't a Trump supporter either tho. He was just a normie Cuban and normie cubans shoot people.

Why would anons celebrate unless they know who was iced? Like did shooter target kikes, roasties, nogs, other spics? Or did he spiclash because he was mad about being a dreamer? Nicky didn’t even beat Brevik or Cho.

This isn't him, either faggot

>ROF

lol for what purpose? a sovereign Florida already exists, its called Cuba.

Fuck off kikes
He was a commie