ITT: we have a discussion

ITT: we have a discussion

The U.S.A. has the right to annex Canada and should act upon it.

Trips wills it

Welcome to the thread

Euros and US anons should get along instead of insult and belittle each other. What Europe is going thru now, we went thru in the 60's. We have life experience about the hordes that you guys just don't have. History books won't give you what you need to be equipped for it.

I really don't want to go down a road where by European brothers and sisters are put in a prolonged dystopia of hate and disenfranchisement.

We need to work together. As far as I'm concerned, if you belittle each other, you passively admit you are both muzzie and antifa and fagets.

Get along and meme with each other, not at each other. I want to love you fuckers, I want my kids to be able to love you fuckers. Don't go down a terrible road.

FINALLY!

fpbp
we need ALL THE SNOW

> anti-american euro flags aren't soys behind proxies

yes, at this point it's even self defence.

I think everyone should prepare a live voice/video chat on their phone and be ready to post it here in a second, in case something is happening people should know about.

Did Gendo do anything wrong?

Quebec is based and should be independent.

Nigga wtf you talking about

I am discussing.

Yes, almost everything, but namely failing in the end.
Regarding shinji, he did nothing wrong. Cucking your son with a clone of your dead wife is what every father should strive to do.

How do you do fellow discussioners
How about that politics huh
Haha, our side am i rite?

Exactly, if we don't stop them now we might catch the gay.

How's reddit this time of year?

A Sup Forums support team, actioncamwhores, happening chaser, powerlevelrevealers kind of thing. Ever been in a conversation and been to beta to win? Not anymore! Share you conversation here and get (hopefully) all the support to keep winning. ... for only three ninty-nine.

I wholeheartedly support this. We should colonize Mexico while we’re at it. Just to hit em double whammy style.

meme, canadian bolshevic propaganda (it wouldn't be wrong even)

I wouldn't know, perhaps have your mothers asshole modulate warm air into the answer for you

Be quiet I am discussing.

Post talking-stick or it didn't happen.

The part of Michigan that doesn't even touch it but is joined to Wisconsin is Wisconsin, you crimefags.

here me am

k, lissstening

No he didn't, in all honesty, it was SEELE that fucked up, he merely fixed the situation.

GENDO DID NOTHING WRONG
but in all seriousness he was probably my favorite character.

install gendo

Wisconsinfag, can confirm

Am from Wisconsin, can confirm from my innawoods home.

i will never get tired of you german

I'm not exactly sure who is my favorite, Gendo is great and all, but each character has their own perks, Shinji is honest and whole hearted, Asuka is extremely motivated and high spirited, Rei is a board, and so on so forth.

gendo is human, maybe the most human character. he's just in a position of power and like all humans, can't keep his motivations totally pure.

rei is best girl, and i think most people on Sup Forums probably relate to shinji quit a bit.

so many good characters. makes me want to watch it again

>tfw I'm not racist, I'm valuist, but it turns out most people's values still fall along racial lines
At least I have the moral HIGH GROUND
Shinji a gud boi he dindu nuffin, also Utena >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Evangelion
Trying to start the apocalypse to resurrect your dead wife might be going too far in a few places.

The only reason I don't rewatch it more often is because of orange tang. Though if the last movie of the rebuilds releases I will do a full rewatch of the series.

czeched

and yes i really want the last of the rebuild movies asap.

i mean you could watch it up until the ending, considering its pretty memorable.

The closest shithole we have to Detroit is Milwaukee, and Michigan is littered with cities that are little more than slums and then suburbs. Just checked, we have 3 Air Force bases and one Army, they have three Air and two Army. Michigan has 9 million, we have 5 million, and a better state economy based on what I dug up. But consider that most of that is, like I said, slum shitholes full of lazy niggers and incompetent whities. At least our basketball Americans can organize a proper riot and we haven't needed a fucking bailout, nor are any of even the smallest ragtag towns we have here in Grant County as unlivable as their metropolises. Literally Republican run-state vs. Democratic-state (sure, Rick Snyder is a Republican but it'll take decades for that state to recover from Democratic policies), self-driven vs. state-dependent. Cut off their citizens from aid (any Welfare) and they have no morale to continue. What say you?